PDA

View Full Version : Suipacha 670, piso 2 I

WorldTravel69
03-09-08, 17:40
At Viamonte. 2 Chicas. Prices: 40p 30 min. 80p hour. Tel: 4322-1791, 4326-1353. Hours: 24/7.

Sidney and I checked this one out on a Sunday. Two chicas, not bad and the price is right. We were just looking.

Lysander
03-13-08, 20:36
At Viamonte. 2 Chicas. Prices: 40p 30 min. 80p hour. Tel: 4322-1791, 4326-1353. Hours: 24/7.

Sidney and I checked this one out on a Sunday. Two chicas, not bad and the price is right. We were just looking.Following the suggestion of our intrepid privado researcher, dropped in here on Sunday afternoon. Rather a pokey little apartment, with small darkish rooms (although all with a / c) and single shared bathroom. Only one room has a mirror and sheets look as if they don't get changed that often. Way below the standard of Devino, Esmeralda 517 and other better quality privados. Was shown three chicas. One awful, another not bad, and one petite girl from Chaco with a nice smile. I chose her. Small breasted with some signs of having had a child a couple of years ago. In other words not one of the hard bodied big breasted girls you would find in one of the clubs - more like the girl next door. Handed over the 80p for the hour. Madam wanted 4p extra for two condoms. When I told her I already had my own she said it was like a kind of tip for her to buy two condoms, but still used my own. OK so handed her the 4p.

Had a very pleasant hour with Lara. Very nice girls with good attitude. Generally I seem to get on well with the girls from the north. BBBJ was not bad, but only after I'd convinced her that I didn't want CIM. Then nice energetic sex in several positions, before standard mish finish. She does cola by the way, for the money, but admitted she doesn't like it. Not my thing so no problem.

Recommended with some reservations about the place.

Xion149
03-24-08, 02:42
After the crap at Rivadavia 916, the masochist in me still wasn't satisfied, so I kept on slumming. Luckily Suipacha 670 is on the way back, and seems to be one of the few open Sunday 24/7. A word of note. Most of the places on the privado list denoted as being open Sundays- are not. Calling before leaving saves alot of aggravation.

So I ring the bell for 2I, and mamasan comes down to let me in. Apartment extremely spartan, as described previously. So she sends in the girls, and the word of the day? Fatties! Not like Titanic fat, but "damn ***** you need to ride the treadmill!" fat. The mamasan is very friendly, and didn't try to highball me. When I heard the 80p was completo I'm like "hmm fat girls need love too"

Service was good, she did everything asked, and no rush. She genuinely seemed a bit sad when I didn't use up the full hour. I just wasn't that into her. Looking at me with those puppy dog eyes, it breaks my twisted little black heart.

Chatting with mamasan as I left, she's pretty funny. We talked about baseball, she calls me a yankee and I'm like nooooo I hate that team! After the last *****-slore mamasan this one was pretty cool, I can't begrudge her the 4p condom fee. Don't think I'll be back tho, unless its Sunday and I'm desperate.

WorldTravel69
03-24-08, 12:30
Does Easter Sunday ring a bell as to why they are not open on that Sunday?

Like I said before, "On the Weekends you get the leftovers". The ones nobody wanted during the week. Saturday and Sunday anyway.

After the crap at Rivadavia 916, the masochist in me still wasn't satisfied, so I kept on slumming. Luckily Suipacha 670 is on the way back, and seems to be one of the few open Sunday 24/7. A word of note. Most of the places on the privado list denoted as being open Sundays- are not. Calling before leaving saves alot of aggravation.

So I ring the bell for 2I, and mamasan comes down to let me in. Apartment extremely spartan, as described previously. So she sends in the girls, and the word of the day? Fatties! Not like Titanic fat, but "damn ***** you need to ride the treadmill!" fat. The mamasan is very friendly, and didn't try to highball me. When I heard the 80p was completo I'm like "hmm fat girls need love too"

Service was good, she did everything asked, and no rush. She genuinely seemed a bit sad when I didn't use up the full hour. I just wasn't that into her. Looking at me with those puppy dog eyes, it breaks my twisted little black heart.

Chatting with mamasan as I left, she's pretty funny. We talked about baseball, she calls me a yankee and I'm like nooooo I hate that team! After the last *****-slore mamasan this one was pretty cool, I can't begrudge her the 4p condom fee. Don't think I'll be back tho, unless its Sunday and I'm desperate.

Xion149
03-24-08, 15:38
Does Easter Sunday ring a bell as to why they are not open on that Sunday?This actually occurred to me later that night, and caused me to lol as I walked down the street. Is Monday a holiday too? Alot of normal stores seem closed.

If there's an express train to hell I am SO on it.

Edit: Answered my own question. Feliz día de la memoria!

WorldTravel69
03-24-08, 18:47
Please let me know what you find next Sunday. I know you are right that some on the List that say Open are not.

It is a big List, it is tough to check them all, but I am working on it.

I have 4 new ones I am checking.

This actually occurred to me later that night, and caused me to lol as I walked down the street. Is Monday a holiday too? Alot of normal stores seem closed.

If there's an express train to hell I am SO on it.

Edit: Answered my own question. Feliz día de la memoria!

Xion149
03-25-08, 22:22
Unfortunately Wednesday is my last night here, then off to Asuncion. I definitely plan on returning tho.

Thanks again for all your efforts; your lists remain the gold standard for well. Everywhere!

Ricker
06-24-08, 18:22
I wanted to scout around places I've never been before, so I checked out this place.

The madam was nice, the apartment was OK, nothing great.

I was shown 2 chicas, neither of them gorgeous, but both pleasant.

I selected the thinner of the 2, Luna, and paid the 80 pesos.

Funny thing is I gave the madam a 100 peso bill and when Luna entered the roon she gave me my change of 10 pesos. I said to her jokingly that obviously the senora forgot that she owed me 20 pesos.

Anyway, I had a nice session with Luna. Nothing spectacular but she was sweet and she took care of me well.

Has a really sweet voice while making love. I dig that.

On the way out I reminded the senora of the 10 pesos she owed me. She apologized and said she miscounted. Hahaha.

I took the 10 pesos and gave it to Luna as a tip.

I'd visit her again. But only if I don't find anything I like better exploring around.

Sham Bo
08-18-08, 14:20
Yeah I was there. I liked the way chubby chick with the long hair kissed, and was surprised when she said yes when I asked if she wanted to see a movie sometime. We set a time, and away I went.

Natch, I arrived, and she wasn't there. Wasn't disappointed or pissed off as I had expected to be stood up. If I was a hooker I wouldn't date clients. Besides, I had felt it was stupid of me to ask a chica out while a bit drunk.

Anyhoo, I went around to see if the slim Chaco girl was there, and Mara (I think that was her name, tall, chubby by Bs As standards, Paraguaya-looking) was there, and acting offended as if I had stood her up. Pffft!

Is this a normal hooker game? Accept a date with drunk monger, stand him up, then act as if you had been stood up? Had that happen to you?

I ask because it happened to me in London 8 years ago, the only other time I asked to meet a hooker for a date outside of work.

(I returned because the apartment is clean, decent-sized and I get laid for 50 pesos per media hora. There's another woman in her 30s there with short hair, really nothing special at all but with a fine attitude. Went with her because the other option was the long-haired, tallish game-player.

Member #3320
08-18-08, 14:40
Yeah I was there. I liked the way chubby chick with the long hair kissed, and was surprised when she said yes when I asked if she wanted to see a movie sometime. We set a time, and away I went.

Natch, I arrived, and she wasn't there. Wasn't disappointed or pissed off as I had expected to be stood up. If I was a hooker I wouldn't date clients. Besides, I had felt it was stupid of me to ask a chica out while a bit drunk.

Anyhoo, I went around to see if the slim Chaco girl was there, and Mara (I think that was her name, tall, chubby by Bs As standards, Paraguaya-looking) was there, and acting offended as if I had stood her up. Pffft!

Is this a normal hooker game? Accept a date with drunk monger, stand him up, then act as if you had been stood up? Had that happen to you?

I ask because it happened to me in London 8 years ago, the only other time I asked to meet a hooker for a date outside of work.

(I returned because the apartment is clean, decent-sized and I get laid for 50 pesos per media hora. There's another woman in her 30s there with short hair, really nothing special at all but with a fine attitude. Went with her because the other option was the long-haired, tallish game-player.It happened to me also recently in BA. Liked a chick in a privado, solely on basis of how she kissed! Asked for her phone no to go for a "date". Got the phone number after much reluctance from her. And hey presto! When I got back home & tried the number, it did not exist! Damn! What can we say to this except that pros just don't find it ethical to date clients.

This BTW has happened to me 3rd or 4th time!

First time, it happened to me in Honduras about 14 years ago! 2nd time in Chile about 8 years ago! 3rd time in Colombia about 6 years ago. The base story was almost more or less same as above one in BA!

Each time, my intentions were good. I really liked them and would have paid for their time anyhow. But that did not help in any way. I would also have given them the respect that I would give to any non-pro gf. However, end result was always a "ditch" by these girls!All in all, these are sad memories!

It would be interesting to know what others would have to say about it!

However, having related my experiences above, I heard from senior mongers that here (BA) they have managed to make the real good looking girls from Boliches as their gf's

So, Sham Bo, maybe our modus operandi is wrong!

Smuler
08-18-08, 14:55
Maybe an internet girl is different, as I had a nice dinner date with one.

This happened my first time here last year. It was a pleasant experience for both me and her, then we went back to my place for a while.

So, it does happen, but maybe not in a privado.

Best Regards.

Smuler

Bruce52
08-29-08, 17:18
I visited here today around 2:00 p.m. Two girls working. I picked the thinner one, Luna (mentioned below) She is 20 and has a 1-year-old child but is in fine shape. Very much fun, really. A little bit uncooperative but nothing serious. Holds her legs in such a way that going really deep isn't easy. No cola for me.

Bruce

Lysander
08-30-08, 11:22
It happened to me also recently in BA. Liked a chick in a privado, solely on basis of how she kissed! Asked for her phone no to go for a "date". Got the phone number after much reluctance from her. And hey presto! When I got back home & tried the number, it did not exist! Damn! What can we say to this except that pros just don't find it ethical to date clients.

This BTW has happened to me 3rd or 4th time!

First time, it happened to me in Honduras about 14 years ago! 2nd time in Chile about 8 years ago! 3rd time in Colombia about 6 years ago. The base story was almost more or less same as above one in BA!

Each time, my intentions were good. I really liked them and would have paid for their time anyhow. But that did not help in any way. I would also have given them the respect that I would give to any non-pro gf. However, end result was always a "ditch" by these girls! All in all, these are sad memories!

It would be interesting to know what others would have to say about it!

However, having related my experiences above, I heard from senior mongers that here (BA) they have managed to make the real good looking girls from Boliches as their gf's.

So, Sham Bo, maybe our modus operandi is wrong!Well for me its been a bit of hit-and-mis experience. I have often asked girls I liked in a privado for their phone numbers. A few have refused outriight. I've been given a couple of non existent numbers, and I have been stood up twice after arranging a meeting. On the plus side, I've also had some of the best experiences of all with girls I met this way. Best of all was a lovely little blonde spinner I met a couple of years ago at Larrea 1072. We exchanged mobile numbers and email addreses. Soon after she fell out with the owner of Larrea 1072, but I kept seeing her regularly for a while until she moved back to Mar de Plata. On my last visit in May I got phone number of a delightful little flacita fresh from Paraguay who I met in 100p an hour privado. Things were going well for a couple of weeks and she was vistiting me in my apartment regularly, until I lost my mobile phone. Went back to privado, but she had gone, to another privado I guess, but never managed to find her again. Will try again when I arrive in September.

Speaking reasonable Spanish makes it easier to arrange meetings with the chica. You also need a mobile phone with local sim card to exchange text messages. The chicas much prefer text. It is a lot cheaper and is much more discrete with less change of privado owner finding out they are doing a bit of extra-mural work. Also more discrete for you.

Member #3320
08-30-08, 14:53
Well for me its been a bit of hit-and-mis experience. I have often asked girls I liked in a privado for their phone numbers. A few have refused outriight. I've been given a couple of non existent numbers, and I have been stood up twice after arranging a meeting. On the plus side, I've also had some of the best experiences of all with girls I met this way. Best of all was a lovely little blonde spinner I met a couple of years ago at Larrea 1072. We exchanged mobile numbers and email addreses. Soon after she fell out with the owner of Larrea 1072, but I kept seeing her regularly for a while until she moved back to Mar de Plata. On my last visit in May I got phone number of a delightful little flacita fresh from Paraguay who I met in 100p an hour privado. Things were going well for a couple of weeks and she was vistiting me in my apartment regularly, until I lost my mobile phone. Went back to privado, but she had gone, to another privado I guess, but never managed to find her again. Will try again when I arrive in September.

Speaking reasonable Spanish makes it easier to arrange meetings with the chica. You also need a mobile phone with local sim card to exchange text messages. The chicas much prefer text. It is a lot cheaper and is much more discrete with less change of privado owner finding out they are doing a bit of extra-mural work. Also more discrete for you.Thanks for stating your experience. All well noted.

Cheers

Jes1959
08-30-08, 17:28
Open, nothing I liked.

Jes

Bruce52
08-31-08, 15:12
Open on Sunday but tiny selection. Nothing I liked. Mamasan suggested returning after 2000. I just went elsewhere (Paraguay 930 4D)

Bruce

Kazzooey
10-24-08, 13:12
Stopped by yesterday, as I was in the building to check out both apartments 3L and 2I. Apt 3L is still open. But this one, (2I) is closed. There was a big red and white notice on the door saying that the apartment was closed. It looked like an official government notice, as if it had been shut down.

Cadavez
01-21-09, 10:30
Open, nothing I liked.

JesIndeed: closed: never answer the phones neither when I ring the door be.

Ll. Many of the apartments of the recent list of 5/11/08 don't exist any more!