PDA

View Full Version : Esmeralda 973 Dept 3-A

Tjtxcx
03-10-08, 21:58
Here is my first contibution! I am a dumb ass gringo from the states.

Had a hard tome getting in to any apartments, but finally did it today.

I of course got taken at 300arg. And there was no line-up, I was just handed a Domincan gal, I would have prefered an Argentine, but I went for the ride.

Good Luck fellas

Lysander
03-11-08, 04:45

I of course got taken at 300arg. And there was no line-up, I was just handed a domincan gal, I would have prefered an argentine, but I went for the ride.

Good Luck fellasWell thanks for your honest post, but frankly you must have had chump written all over your face when you walked into to the place. You say you had a hard time getting in to any apartments. OK, so you press the right button, a woman answers and you mumble "chicas" and then the front door opens and you go up to the apartment. How hard is that? Or where you come from don't they have apartment buildings?

If you had bothered to read this board you would have seen that normal price at this rather low end privado is 100p for the hour. And you only got one girl to chose. Why didn't you just walk out and try somewhere else? If you want to pay 300p an hour why don't you just go to one of the clubs. At least there you get a great selection of good looking girls and some of them even speak English.

Thomaso276
03-11-08, 11:31
tjcxtx: bro, read the board, learn some spanish, get a wingman but please do not subject yourself to a 300 peso one-offer chica privados.

You got the house pig. Be patient and don't get frustrated. Use Roxanne for delivery if you really feel overwhelmed by the process. Try Gysell's place.

Good luck.

Geo Eye
03-11-08, 14:02

I of course got taken at 300arg. And there was no line-up, I was just handed a domincan gal, I would have prefered an argentine, but I went for the ride.

Good Luck fellasMan. Welcome to the corupt world of the argentine people.

They are such good liers, they believe thier own lies among each other.

They will try to rip you off form a hooker to a meal to a beer.

If you do not speak the language, get a wing man like recommended.

And please do not show or pay in dollars.

AND do read the info in this site. It is very helpful.

My tip, go back in and at least tell them you your were rip off, they will.

Not return your money, but you can probably get one of the **** for a free.

Session. At least this time you can say you paid 150 twice instead of 300 once. After that put it behind you and start again.

And please please please be aware of the scams going on.

Tjtxcx
03-11-08, 18:25
Hello Lysander, Thomas, and Geo,

Thanks for your responses, and Lysander you are right and I deserve a little slap in the face. Believe me, I new my face read chump, I think that is the name I gave her when she asked."Hola, my name is chump".

I have jumped around and read, and its pretty easy to ring the apartment bell, but man when a bunch of spanish comes flying out of the speaker, and a few dudes hanging around start giving me what I feel is the eye. Probably just checking on the guy about to get laid. I got pretty flustered. I am a dick no argument.

I am only here for a few days and wanted to jumped in as fast as I could. I have been to the boliches, and they are alot of fun. Well, some of them are, and some of them are not. I was hoping to fit in all of BsAs experiences.

Gysell's seems like my next target. A wing man would be the shit, but I am here on my own.

I will let you guys know, I did try and stop by Maipu 359, got in and knocked on the door, but I believe I was a litte late. Bummer:)

Well, thanks again for the response, and I hope to have a couple more reviews for you by the end of my stay. I guess I am figuring things out for my next viist!

Thanks

Pishqa
04-16-08, 19:00
I visited this apartment on Saturday afternoon, April 5. The madam told me the price for an hour was $200, then came down to $150, and I said it should be only $100. She said she would check with the girl and came back quickly with the "okay".

Amely (yes, that's how she spelled it) is a dark-haired portena. When I asked about DATY, she responded with "me encanta". True enough, she seemed to enjoy the attention of my tongue. All in all, a good experience for the money. Nice enough body, sweet girl.

Rue Kraft
04-22-08, 01:35
Stopped by on Saturday the 12th about 2 PM. Only two ladies on duty, selected the only do able one. Barbi. Portena / Paraguaya. Born in Paraguay the raised in Greater BA. 21, slender, busty, completo and had a good onda about her. The hourly fee was 1.3 pesos for conventional or 1.5 for completo. Selected completo and it was money well spent. Barbi was not into pictures.

KeithEdwards
10-26-08, 15:29
I went to Esmerala 973 3A yesterday 10/25 to find one chica available.

Lucklily and coincidentally it was Estafania, a girl I had before at a totally different Privado. The service was good at $150AP per hora with anal, photos, toys, BBBJ, vaginal, all sin globo. There are three girls working there, but only one at a time. The others Pamela and Sol look good from photos they had there.

I was happy with the service and the price.

WorldTravel69
04-13-10, 13:20
4-6 Chicas. Prices: 150p 30 min. 300p hour. Tel: 4312-9735, 4312-9604. Hours: 24/6, Closed Sundays.

WorldTravel69
05-06-11, 19:11
Esmeralda 973, piso 3 Apt A, at M. T. Alvear. Chicas: 5. Prices: Conventional 200p 30 min. 250p hour, Completo 250p 30 min. 300p hour. Tel: 4312-5444, 4312-1888. Hours: 24/6, Closed Sundays.

WorldTravel69
05-05-13, 12:47
IGetAround says this place is closed.

Would someone do a double Check?

Maybe call them.

Thanks.