PDA

View Full Version : Libertad 423, piso 5

WorldTravel69
03-17-08, 12:52
At Corrientes. 3 Chicas. Prices: 50p 30 min. 80p hour. Tel: 4381-9200, 4384-5925. Hours: 24/7, Closed Sunday.

I did not go there, I just called.

Xyconyx
05-05-08, 01:05
I found one of their flyers and called tonight, they gave me.

30p 1/2 hour.

40p hour regular.

50p hour complete.

And they are open 24/7, will go this week and post again.

Xyc

Jes1959
08-30-08, 18:00
Open, prices are 50 1/2 and 70 por una hora, no completa.

But, there was a cute receptionist that I tried to talk into working, and she replied she was only the receptionist. I found her in another privado and she was presented as one of the girls. We both laughed and I asked her if she would provide sin condon and she said 'solo por un ratito'. I gave her a kiss and left.

Jes

Cadavez
03-21-09, 08:01
This privado was the casa where I enjoyed most this time (I was 2 months in Buenos Aires) Prices 60p 30 minutes, 100p an hour. All the girls are young (18-22) from Paraguay and very beautiful (8 or more) The rooms are clean and comfortable. When I took the ascensor I passed the 2 other privados in this building (3rd and 4th floor) I didn. T go in because of the bad stories in this site, however I planned enter another time but each time I couldn't resist go to the 5th floor.

Sportsman
03-21-09, 15:22
I don't know how this place escape me up until now. After reading Cadavez's report this morning, I immediately called and made an appointment for 12:30 pm.

Two chicas were presented. A moracha Paraguayan named Barbara. Cheerful greeting and quite doable if in a pinch. My pick was a tiny 21 year old Argentinean chica from Salta named Yani, or is it Yeni? No more than 5 ft tall and probably weight 95 pounds soaking wet. What impressed me was she her little 6 pack stomach, being never having given child birth helped. She speaks passable English and also has a cheerful and friendly demeanor. Sex was very good with just about everything was on the menu, including cola. Since I had my cola quota for the trip so I did not partake on that. But I did sampled DFK, BBBJ and CIM. I gave her a taste of the pocket rocket and she went wild on it. She said she came at least 4 times. In the end, she said "O my pussy, fuck, it's wonderful". Afterwards she wanted to play show and tell and gave the receptionist a try.

$100 an hour, $2 condom fee but I had my own. Open 24/6, close from 9:00 am Sunday to 9:00 am Monday. Yeni said she lives there and works around the clock. On weekdays might be up to three chicas on duty. I will repeat. Might be even tonight if I don't find anything else. This place is going on Sportsman's Prefered Privado's List.

She gave me permission to post the pictures.

Jackjack1
03-21-09, 16:43
I don't know how this place escape me up until now. After reading Cadavez's report this morning, I immediately called and made an appointment for 12:30 pm.

Two chicas were presented. A moracha Paraguayan named Barbara. Cheerful greeting and quite doable if in a pinch. My pick was a tiny 21 year old Argentinean chica from Salta named Yani, or is it Yeni? No more than 5 ft tall and probably weight 95 pounds soaking wet. What impressed me was she her little 6 pack stomach, being never having given child birth helped. She speaks passable English and also has a cheerful and friendly demeanor. Sex was very good with just about everything was on the menu, including cola. Since I had my cola quota for the trip so I did not partake on that. But I did sampled DFK, BBBJ and CIM. I gave her a taste of the pocket rocket and she went wild on it. She said she came at least 4 times. In the end, she said "O my pussy, fuck, it's wonderful". Afterwards she wanted to play show and tell and gave the receptionist a try.

$100 an hour, $2 condom fee but I had my own. Open 24/6, close from 9:00 am Sunday to 9:00 am Monday. Yeni said she lives there and works around the clock. On weekdays might be up to three chicas on duty. I will repeat. Might be even tonight if I don't find anything else.

She gave me permission to post the pictures.The Plane The Plane!

Sorry, just a retro moment.

Jack

BA Luvr
03-21-09, 18:22
It took me a half minute but when I got it ILMFAO.

No doubt about the resemblance.

Agusazcurra
04-16-09, 11:55
Hi guys,

The price for an hour is 100 pesos? I missed when paid 80 for hour! Somebody knows something about the another privados? 3 and 4th floor?

Thanks,

"the argentinian cats hunter" jejeje

Kazzooey
04-30-09, 22:10
Libertad floors 3, 4 and 5 are all the same business, and they are all the exact same girls. 14 girls total. 7 girls at a time. Shift changes at 9am and 9pm. Open 24 hours.

Was told that they charge more for people who buzz the 5th floor. They can get away with it because most customers don't know the difference.

So buzz 3, not 4 or 5. Otherwise you might get charged more. I was quoted 60p for the half hour, 80 for the hour + 20 for the girl's ass. I'm not 100% certain that I was charged the regular price, but you certainly should not pay more than that.

Norman Stormin
12-07-09, 16:32
70p the half and 100p the hour completo. The receptionist is very cordial and facilities are nicer than normal for this price range. I asked the recptionist about all three floors being the same operation. She denied this and claimed they were all seperate. I haven't visited floors 3 or 4 yet.

I did Sol. Very friendly, DFK, BBBJCIM. Will repeat.

Cadavez
02-13-10, 19:21
[QUOTE=Norman Stormin]70p the half and 100p the hour completo. QUOTE]100 hour, 120 hour completo now.

The last time that I had Sol. Nice. But a liitle boring.

Cadavez
04-10-10, 11:42
I returned and again I was with Sol. It will be the last time there because this prinado has many clientes and / or there are few girls: any way: the girls are overworked, not interested and the "mamasan" is very irritating with her "hours"fron 50 minutes. There a lot of better places.