PDA

View Full Version : Charcas 2757

WorldTravel69
03-18-08, 22:08
Near Pueyrredon, a block up from Santa Fe. 3 Chicas. Prices: 30p promo, 50p 30min. 50p hour. Tel: 4827-9685. Hours: 24.

It is on the back end of Barrio Norte and at the start of Palermo.

I just called.

Novio
03-20-08, 20:57
Near Pueyrredon, a block up from Santa Fe. 3 Chicas. Prices: 30p promo, 50p 30min. 50p hour. Tel: 4827-9685. Hours: 24.

It is on the back end of Barrio Norte and at the start of Palermo.

I just called.I have to give credit to World Travel for his research. Since I am staying not too far from this privado, decided to give it a whirl.

I had a case of blue balls from seeing the Argentine women dressed for the summer weather. Went over in the afternoon yesterday, and saw that it was a storefront. Inside, typical low-rent privado furnishings with a waiting room with a blaring TV, and partitions set up to divide one bedroom into two cubicles. At least they had air conditioning. I was presented with two girls. Passed on the house pig, and selected Yosana, a 20-year old Paraguaya, though she could have been younger. Was bashful, wanted the lights off, so only had the lights from the window. OK face, nothing special, tight young body, which was the attraction. She was not responsive, typical starfish at the beginning, though seemed to warm up as I started to finger her, and then did DATY that she seemed to appreciate. She did CBJ, and then we moved to several positions. We stopped part way as she asked her neighbor to turn off the light again. I noticed she had two big bruises or birth marks on her left butt cheek. Anyway, was a bargain way to get some relief. Upon leaving, I noticed that she had some freckles, so maybe she was self-conscious about that too. As I walked out, I noticed a cute morocha in the waiting area, who I was told was Abigail. She had been "occupied" when I came in and I hadn't wanted to wait to get someone's sloppy seconds.

Anyway, today, I went back expressly to give Abigail a try. Beautiful face, nice smile, a spinner, smallish though sagging tits (due to her three year old girl) Had a pretty good session for 50. She let me finger her, and then she did a CBJ (with too much teeth! We went through a couple of positions. After I came, she cuddled with me for a while. Not a bad way to spend 17 bucks.

Airplane
10-03-08, 09:39
I've called this place a few times in the last 2 weeks. Never got an answer.

After calling again yesterday, I went by around noon. The curtain on the window on the front door has some gaps. I couldn't see any light inside.

As it is next door to the apt. At 2759, which is closed, I wonder if it isn't part of the same operation.

They both look like they are gone to me.

Artisttyp
06-19-09, 16:10
Not open. Boarded up with for sale signs.