PDA

View Full Version : Cabildo 2985

WorldTravel69
03-26-08, 01:33
at Quesada in Belgrano. 6 Chicas. Prices: 50p 30 min. 80p hour. Tel: 4702-3717. Hours: 24/7, Open Sundays. http://www.elparaisovip.com.ar/

Our guide Carlos checked this out for us.

Mr Belgrano
03-26-08, 09:35
This is in my neighborhood. I will give it a try and report back.

Dickhead
03-28-08, 00:17
I checked this place out today. It is right by the Congreso de Tucumán subte stop. That is the first station on the line so that means you will nearly always get a seat going back into town from there.

You ring the bell (only one bell for this address) and they buzz you in without comment. Then there is a stairway and a wrought-iron door at the top, which they also buzzed open with no comment. Friendly madam, not cute. Some small talk and then presented with three chicas. First was a smallish blond with a nice little body, name of Mara. Saw two others who were unremarkable but adequate. Confirmed the price of 80 for an hour and sessioned with Mara.

Mara comes in with a cigarette and asks if I mind. Yes. She puts it out and I give her a breath mint and then she jams her tongue in my mouth and starts giving me wet, slurpy kisses, and licking me in random places. This gal was somewhat overenthusiastic and gave me a huge slurpy blow job, and also tried to sit on my dick sans condom, which I nixed. She also swallowed the first load and I have never had that happen in a privado. Then she kept right on sucking and drooling. There was some fucking in between but it was clearly not her priority.

Mildew was an issue. The place is dark and dank, like a mushroom farm or something. I don't know if the bed was mildewed or the sheets were mildewed or the chica was mildewed (her hair smelled mildewed) or WHAT. I did get offered a shower and a clean, large towel. Normally I don't shower after a session in a privado but this time I had saliva all the way down to the popliteal area so I washed up in the tub while the chica waited outside the door. On the one hand I liked that because then she could not be going through my pants pockets. On the other hand she could stand guard while another chica did that. She did change the sheets afterwards, while I was getting dressed. That is the first time I have seen that in a privado. But, it was also the biggest sheet puddle I had ever seen.

Mara said this place has eight rooms so maybe some of the other rooms are less mildewed. Or maybe they are even more mildewed. I am not aware of any fatalities from mildew so I might come back to this place, or not. Once Mara was out of the blue lights, she had a lot of zits on her face, which were covered up with a lot of pancake make-up, which will lead to more zits somewhere down the road.

BBJCIMWS makes up for some cosmetic defects. YMMV but this chica was a definite cum guzzler.

Jaimito Cartero
03-28-08, 05:07
You cocksucker, DH. Made me look up popliteal!;)

WorldTravel69
03-28-08, 07:13
My English is malo and my Spanish is peor.

Thanks DH if she is a cum guzzler, that is my next stop.

What Sheets? I have been in worst, I think, standing up in a bathroom in D. R. And . . .

You cocksucker, DH. Made me look up popliteal!;)

Duddehaha
03-30-08, 02:50
This place is only one block from my apartment so after reading Dickhead's report I had to check things out.

I went on Friday and there were three girls available and I chose Mara based on what I read here. I was told for 1hr it's 80p or 100p for completo + 2p for condoms. She started with DFK but her breath was horrible so it was not enjoyable. However, she gives a great BBBJ, very wet, she will slober all over you. I don't know about CIM because I wanted to cojer and I finished that way.

I went back Saturday and there were 4 girls available, all different from the day before. I chose Tanya and she would only do CBJ. One thing I noticed with both girls is that after they asked where I was from and I said "Los Estados Unidos" their eyes lit up and they suddenly became much more affectionate. You should say you're from the USA here even if you're not because it will probably get you better service.

Regarding the facilities, there is one deluxe room with a bathroom but I was told it is 20p extra. I didn't pay the extra but I did take a quick look at the room and it seemed to be cleaner and nicer than the other rooms. Also, this place seems to be very busy. The first time I went I passed another customer on the stairs as I was going in and one waiting in the hall on my way out. The second time I went I passed one on the stairs coming in and then there was already one guy inside waiting to be shown to a room. Then on the way out there was one guy waiting in the hall to be shown to a room and I passed two more guys on the way down the stairs. In total I saw a total of 7 other mongers during 2 visits. This was very unusual because I've never even bumped into one at any other privado.

Jaimito Cartero
03-30-08, 09:07
I went to see Mara yesterday. She was busy, but I got to see three other chicas, all who looked pretty nice. I decided to wait 10 minutes for Mara.

Dickhead is way smarter than me, since he had breath mints, and I didn't. She came in with a lit cigarette, but did ask if it was okay. Nice kisses, but that ashtray mouth was pretty bad.

She does have a nice BBBJ. Reminds me a bit of Rosa Maria, in that you can go to sleep and when you wake up, she'll still be sucking your dick. Small tattoo on her shoulder, and smallish A cups.

The room wasn't quite as horrid as I had imagined it. Looked a little better than Maipu in fact (except for the Cristina Fernández de Kirchner suite) They also have a can of room deoderant spray that gets used after each session. They must have them in all the rooms, as I heard adjacent rooms spraying a couple of times. I'd guess most guys just go for the 30 minutes here.

She seemed to enjoy DATY, but I finished with the BBBJ, but CIM was not on the menu.

There is a decent restaurant near the subte entrance, that I hit on the way out. La Farola de Nunez. I was going to buy a whole pizza, but they had slices for a bit more than a buck each, so I tried a couple of different types. I liked the Calabresa the most. 3.6p each. Three slices really filled me up!

I even managed to check out the Carrefour down the street and pick up some better groceries than my local place has. I guess it used to be a Norte, so I was confused (pretty normal way for me to be) looking around for the Norte.

Duddehaha
04-06-08, 21:57
I went back to this place and was told prices have gone up to 70 for 1/2 hr and 100 for 1 hr. I mentioned that I had been there one week earlier and only paid 80 for an hour but the girl insisted I had to pay 100 now.

Jaimito Cartero
04-06-08, 21:59
That's inflation for you. I went to a 30p privado yesterday, but the price had gone up 10 pesos since last week! Ah, you've got to love Argentina. The only thing not changing is the subte / bus prices and taxis!

Tango
04-09-08, 17:56
I went over to check out this place, and since I had read the reports posted here, I chose Mara. Wow, that was one of my best choices ever! Best blow job of my experience. The girl is affectionate and eager to please. I treated her gently and affectionately, and she returned the favor in spades. Great sex, lots of positions, very affectionate, not one complaint. She's got this cute college-girl body, too.

Afterward, we were laying in bed talking, and she told me I was definitely not Argentine, because "Argentine men are brutes." She went on to tell me what a pleasure it was to have sex with me, please come back to see me, yada-yada-yada, if you were younger I would keep you as my boyfriend, yada-yada. She is a great self-promoter, and sounds very sincere. Okay, I am a fan, too. I'll go back soon.

WorldTravel69
04-12-08, 10:55
I went in search of Mara at Cabildo 2985. It was around 2pm and only three chicas were available. Mara was not. I picked, sounds, like Leet, for 70p.

No BBBJ, no DATY. VERY BAD JBC. Suck, stop, hand, suck, stop, hand, suck, stop, hand, suck, I stopped her and left. You get the picture.

Shaved pussy, but so what.

Save your money, skip her.

I should have complained to the Madam, but I was so pissed I just wanted to get out of there.

Facundo
04-15-08, 07:35
I went back to this place and was told prices have gone up to 70 for 1/2 hr and 100 for 1 hr. I mentioned that I had been there one week earlier and only paid 80 for an hour but the girl insisted I had to pay 100 now.The prices are $50 and $80. The only change that occured here is, I assume, you caught a madam who was covering for the regular madam who decided to rip you off. Go back and insist that the prices have not changed.

Dickhead
04-19-08, 13:26
I was on the 152 bus coming home from Oro and I decided to get off here. It was about 1 AM when I staggered in and was shown Mara, who was very glad to see me, plus 3 other forgettable chicas. Mara did not smell like mildew this time so I guess it was, in fact, the particular room I was in. This room also had a better bed and we had a very inspired session for 80 pesos la hora. She did not drool so much this time, probably because I stuck my dick in her right away and left it there. She described several known mongers from the board and asked me if I had sent them and of course I said I had, and she was very happy.

I will repeat, but probably only with Mara. She has a very good body.

Dickhead
04-27-08, 14:35
Went here last night and was presented with two Dominicanas, Andrea and Brenda. Both were attractive. However, Andrea came in, said her name and flounced out, whereas Brenda came in, grabbed my dick, and kissed me on the mouth. Ergo I chose Brenda and was quite satisfied with the choice. Her kissing involves some biting so that reminded me of my old friend the Savage Beast, whom I can no longer afford now that she is working in Periplo. First black chica I have done in years and years, and I normally specifically avoid Dominicanas. But this one was pretty cool. Young and tight and hot.

Dickhead
05-17-08, 00:27
Fucked another Dominicana here last week, Laurita. Very small spinner type, said she weighed 37 kilos. Had really long nipples. Attitude was okay, average experience, CBJ, wanted propina for BBBJ (denied) but fucked pretty good. Studying English at UBA but not too far along. WNR.

Fucked a Paraguaya here today, Romina. Claimed it was her first day her but had been working in "otro lugar" and been in BA for a while. Quite nice looking, tight, probably no kids as no C-scar and titties not all sucked out. CBJ, very unskilled, a starfish. WNR but in fairness I was not up to par either. Might warm up with repeat, seemed like a nice woman. Easily the cutest gal I have ever seen here. But so what?

Madams are friendly here, never any problem even the two times I passed on the services. Today I only was presented with three but the last time (both times in early afternoon) I saw six, of whom three were easily do-able. Last time I was also given the option of "a suite for a little extra money" which I did not pursue for obvious reasons.

I am coming to the ineluctable conclusion that Uruguay 343, Maipu 359, and Corrientes 1125 are worth the commute, in general, but as I head into my busy work season I must keep this much closer option open. 2 great sessions, 1 good one, 2 mediocre ones, and twice I walked out without selecting anyone (both of those were late at night).

Dickhead
06-04-08, 02:37
I have been to better privados and worse privados but I have never been to a more inconsistent one. I have now been here 8 times. I have been with 6 different chicas, only one repeat, and once I walked out without sessioning. I cannot find a pattern.

2 Dominicans, one awesome and one very poor. 2 Argentineans, one very good and one (just now) so bad I just got dressed and left after 20 minutes; she might have been on drugs. 2 Paraguayans, one really cute and totally useless, and one a bit chubby but mind-boggling in bed.

Even the one repeat had no consistency. Half of them offer you BBFS and the other half won't even touch your cock without a rubber. Other than the repeat I am not sure I have ever seen the same gal there twice. I think there is one fatty I got shown twice but that is it. High turnover place.

This time I picked up some promotional material: "Dulces Pecadoras, aire acondicionado, frigo bar, $40, 24hs, 4703-3123 / 4702-3717." I have never been offered any frigo bar service there although I did smoke some weed with a couple of chabones in the kitchen the next to last time I was there.

This chick tonight was beyond worthless, name of Milagros, so avoid her. Another surreal thing was when the first gal in the lineup could not remember her name: "Uh uh uh Noelia."

Oh well; it's convenient. I guess it is like the little girl with the curl: when she was good she was very very good, and when she was bad she was awful.

But if it doesn't work my total cost is 81,80 plus maybe a rubber. The madam is nice and there are no scary vibes. The two guys in the kitchen for security are not very big and are very stoned.

Daddy Rulz
06-04-08, 13:30
Is this that nasty place over the fruit stand near the Olleros subte stop? If it is I once fucked a super hot cuban chica but man is it nasty, take your own sheets! Aire conditionado! Maybe some puta with a fan but they sure don't have an AC you are lucky if you get a room with a door.

Dickhead
06-04-08, 17:44
No, it is by the Congreso de Tucumán subte stop. It does have AC although I have never been there on a hot day so I don't know if it works or not. Olleros is at around 1000 Cabildo, not 3000 Cabildo.

The best thing about Cabildo is it rhymes with dildo so you can write limericks such as:

"A hooker who works on Cabildo
Will play about any dildo.
She'll act any role;
You can fill any hole;
If you're Daddy I doubt that she will, though."

:<)

Jes1959
06-04-08, 20:29
I went to a 30p privado yesterday,Please share locations. Thanks.

Jes

WorldTravel69
06-05-08, 12:58
Here is the List of most of the Privados. You might find some 30p places.

Please share locations. Thanks.

Jes

Jes1959
06-05-08, 19:05
Here is the List of most of the Privados. You might find some 30p places.I finally had time to read through both this list and the other one on the Danish board. I see there are many 30p privados. Still studying for the upcoming trip.

Jes

Dickhead
06-07-08, 23:56
Had a very good experience here a couple of nights ago so now more good than bad. Name of S-something, Paraguayan, big huge titties, kinda chubby, used to work at Cutty Sark. Told me about some gringo she met in Cutty that paid 4000 pesos to take her for four days straight. She told me the guy's first and last name and that he was sending her money so she would not be hooking. But she is. So dumb gringo if you are reading this, wake the fuck up.

Dickhead
06-27-08, 19:50
I had a really, really terrible session last night with Perla. If I had known she was Dominican I would have fucked one of the Paraguayans instead but I didn't pick up on the accent and she wasn't very dark. I figured she was Argie. She grabbed my balls in the line-up, though, and that usually means Dominicana so I should have picked up on that. It was so lame I left after five minutes. Avoid. She was sick and now so am I.

S-Something referred to below is Sonia. I fucked her two more times. Recommended. Paraguayan Mayra, with whom I sessioned a few nights ago, is just okay (CBJ but a decent fuck) Turnover is so great here it would probably be a mistake to go here with a particular chica in mind.

Dickhead
08-19-08, 17:18
Haven't been cumming here much but I went last week and had a good, not great, session with Michelle. I thought she was a Dominican with big fake tits but she turned out to be a Paraguayan with big natural tits. Only got presented one other one, unfriendly and seemed stoned. Still 80 p la hora. I made her work the whole hora. No BBBJ either.

Dickhead
09-11-08, 23:13
Hit or miss but the last two times it was hit. Also the last time it was a new madam who did not know me and of course I'm an obvious gringo. She immediately quoted me the correct price of 50 la media hora and 80 la hora. So no bullshit there. Was shown three chicas and all were cute. There's an ATM right on that block which is also handy. No BBBJ there the last few times, though; perhaps you could ask but I never do that. The mildew smell I referred to several months back is gone but maybe that's just because it's winter.

Hayashi04
09-21-08, 17:24
I just came back from this place. This place can be a place with bargain at times. First time I was here few nights back I was with a girl named Gabi. She was ok looking with so so mechanical sex. I paid for 1 hr but left after I finished. Today when I went back I opted for 30 min since I wasn't sure how well the session was going to be. I got a girl named Celeste (20) She was flaca. For some odd reason when I bang tiny girl, I get overpowering feeling which turns me on while I bang a girl. The way their ass fits in palm of my hand. Or their shoulder, arm. Etc. I totally like it. Anyhow she provided DFK and full body licking for only 50 pesos. CJB and no COLA but I don't mind it much because she did have tight pussy which was available for full access. After 20 min of good ole bumping and grinding, I finish be / c I got turned on by the fact that she was really into it. I switch out condom and start fucking again without any rest. I had my way with 2nd round for about 5 min and I get a knock on the door. I pound her for 2 more min and start dressing because I realized I need extra hr to finish second pop. I know I ran out of time so I came out in attempt to go over to Uruguay to hit that unrestricted completo service to finish the deal. As I was walking out of bathroom I spot a chica with smoking ass. Literally one of best ones I've seen. I had to stop and ask her name. Her reply was Valerie. I decided to wait about 30 min before I start my round 3 with her. After 10 min, a hombre walks in. Takes a peak at the presentation and takes her for 1 hr. I was like damn. I was trying to decide if I should wait 1hr or just go to Uruguay. That nice perfect heart shaped ass did tempt me and I had to have it so I waited 1hr. It was a long wait but well worth it. For 80peso, I got 1hr with this girl and had a session that had DFK, DATY with fingering, full body licking, 13 positions, and 2 pops. No COLA and BBBJ but I am more about fuck fuck guy than getting sucked. I also fingered her ass few times while fucking her creating double penetration situation. She tells me her name is Analea. She is 32 yr old but pretty well maintained for her age. She is Argentinian that I acutally liked face but best of all I had to say that I do love her ass. I think I sprained my toe while walking too much yesterday and it got worse and worse as I was fucking this girl's brain out(and mine) really hard for full 1hr. As I was walking out to walk back home, I was walking in excruciating pain. I may not be able to bang a girl tomm due to my foot injury but session I had today was well worth it.

Dickhead
09-21-08, 17:57
Celeste is the one I fucked the last couple of times and I seriously doubt she is 20 but she sure is skinny. She is Peruvian, from Lima I think she said. She likes to kiss and she likes to fuck and seemed to like her asshole being played with so if a guy was really into cola I bet she could be convinced. And yeah, a very tight pussy. No kids according to her.

Dickhead
09-23-08, 14:57
Place Dominicana Vanessa squarely on the "miss" list.

Kazzooey
09-24-08, 00:30
Place Dominicana Vanessa squarely on the "miss" list.Thank you for this warning Dickhead. I was just there and was sorely tempted. She looked cute and her butt looked great for fucking. The other two girls presented to me did not take it in the ass, so Vanessa was especially tempting. Then I talked to her and she had a lot of limits. I could tell it was going to be an uninspired performance. So I decided against Vanessa based on Dickhead's warning. Appreciated.

Dickhead
09-24-08, 00:44
She kept trying to get me to change condoms every time we changed positions on the grounds "there was airspace at the end." Anyone knows you need to leave empty space at the end or they bust when you come. For christ's sakes the instructions in the box tell you that. All she was trying to do was waste time.

Perla is another Dominican who is very friendly and convincing in the line-up and totally worthless thereafter. I gotta learn to recognize that accent. As soon as she (Vanessa) said, "De donde eres tu?" instead of "De donde sos vos?" I should have just left.

She wouldn't even let me kiss her tits. Next time I go here I will tell the madam flat out, "Don't show me any Dominicanas." Yeah, I had one great experience (Brenda) but Dominicanas' batting average is like .077 and that is so far below the Mendoza line it's pathetic.

Lysander
09-24-08, 00:48
After having lunch with friends in Belgrano on Sunday decided to give this place a try. Typical dark and dingy low-end privado style place, madam quite friendly. Was shown three girls Celeste, Valerie and another forgettable 2-3. Chose Valerie. 20p change from 100p note returned without asking. Valerie is a nice enough girl - very slim and tight body. Seemed a bit unfriendly at first but soon became more chatty after a few minutes. Unfortunately her performance was very mechanical and detached. No BBBJ even for propina. Was happy to accept DATY and sex in various positions without complaint but I found myself getting less and less turned on as the hour progressed and got dressed and left before my time was up.

Dickhead
09-24-08, 01:31
Should have picked Celeste.

Stowe
09-24-08, 02:14
She kept trying to get me to change condoms every time we changed positions on the grounds "there was airspace at the end." Anyone knows you need to leave empty space at the end or they bust when you come. For christ's sakes the instructions in the box tell you that. All she was trying to do was waste time.

Perla is another Dominican who is very friendly and convincing in the line-up and totally worthless thereafter. I gotta learn to recognize that accent. As soon as she (Vanessa) said, "De donde eres tu?" instead of "De donde sos vos?" I should have just left.

She wouldn't even let me kiss her tits. Next time I go here I will tell the madam flat out, "Don't show me any Dominicanas." Yeah, I had one great experience (Brenda) but Dominicanas' batting average is like.077 and that is so far below the Mendoza line it's pathetic.I agree regarding Dominicians. While I have not had as many as others on tis board, the few I have had have ALL been terrible in both attitude and sex. I will NEVER have another Dominican. I will select a less attractive chica over a hot Dominican because I know the sex will be so much better.

Suerte.

Stowe

Kazzooey
09-24-08, 11:26
Was at this Privado last night. Chose Vivi, based on her slim, tight body. Enjoyed looking at her ass. For pictures of her, see their web site -- http://www.elparaisovip.com.ar/html/main.htm and look up Martina under Belgrano.

The web site lists her as Super Completo, so I was excited to do some plundering, but in fact the cola is completely off limits. WTF? She tellls me she has never done anal before ever in her life. Talk about false advertising.

Strictly an OK fuck. Not a girlfriend experience. No DFK, BBBJ or any intimacy. Just a nice body to fuck.

Also, based on Hayashi's positive report, I was excited to catch a glimpse of Valerie and her ass. When I asked Vivi whether a Valerie worked there, she said no. Again, confused.

And can anyone tell me whether they have ever seen Violeta (on the web site, I am sure she uses a different name in the house) in the flesh? If so, does she do anal, or is their web site wrong at that one too?

-- Kaz

ps Was quoted 80 for hour w/out anal, 100 for hour with anal. Does this sound right?

Dickhead
09-24-08, 15:57
Ara and Michelle are the only "Belgrano" gals I've seen there. Ara I did not fuck, very skinny, looked like she on drugs. Michelle I fucked twice and was so-so. But the turnover here is phenomenal.

It's 80 an hour unless you want a suite which they will sometimes try to upsell for 100. As far as cola, ask Stowe or some other sick fuck about that.

Stowe
09-25-08, 02:21
Ara and Michelle are the only "Belgrano" gals I've seen there. Ara I did not fuck, very skinny, looked like she on drugs. Michelle I fucked twice and was so-so. But the turnover here is phenomenal.

It's 80 an hour unless you want a suite which they will sometimes try to upsell for 100. As far as cola, ask Stowe or some other sick fuck about that.I seem to recall you entire the back door quite frequently lately. While you are going down the pervert road. I have been converted (my pastor is completely against cola unless it is with a altarboy) onto the holy path or chastity.

Suerte.

Stowe

Hayashi04
09-26-08, 02:10
Also, based on Hayashi's positive report, I was excited to catch a glimpse of Valerie and her ass. When I asked Vivi whether a Valerie worked there, she said no. Again, confused.I thought her name was Valerie at first but I mentioned in the report that she told me her name was Analea. Sorry about confusion. She doesn't work on Monday and I think she can be only found on day time. I took picture of her nice fine ass that I only show to my real-life friend. And they LOVE it!

Hayashi04
09-26-08, 02:12
Ps Was quoted 80 for hour w / out anal, 100 for hour with anal. Does this sound right?I don't know girls that do anal there but it is 80 for 1hr and 50 for 30 min. There are other place like Uruguay 343 and maipu 359 that has girls who offer anal for 100/ hr.

Kazzooey
04-29-09, 19:19
I have had very good experiences here with Mirya and with Celeste.

I think Celeste is gone, but Mirya is still here. She has a very nice attitude, which counts for a lot. Sweet ass. Anal not allowed, but its nice to look at. She also doesn't offer DFK and the bj is covered, but again she has a nice attiutude. Not a jaded girl. Seems very comfortable with being a prostitute.

She doesn't have a very young looking face. Maybe she looks in her late 20s or early 30s. But her face is attractive. She reminds me of the love interest in that movie the 40 Year Old Virgin.

This is a girl that will have a nice conversation with you between fucking. She'll talk and show sincere interest in getting to know you and will be happy to talk about herself too. I like that in a working girl.

Have sessioned with Mirya twice and would repeat in the future. She works only during the day.

Prices seem to have stayed the same. It was 80p la hora, sin cola.

Jackjack1
04-29-09, 23:37
I have had very good experiences here with Mirya and with Celeste.

I think Celeste is gone, but Mirya is still here. She has a very nice attitude, which counts for a lot. Sweet ass. Anal not allowed, but its nice to look at. She also doesn't offer DFK and the bj is covered, but again she has a nice attiutude. Not a jaded girl. Seems very comfortable with being a prostitute.

She doesn't have a very young looking face. Maybe she looks in her late 20s or early 30s. But her face is attractive. She reminds me of the love interest in that movie the 40 Year Old Virgin.

This is a girl that will have a nice conversation with you between fucking. She'll talk and show sincere interest in getting to know you and will be happy to talk about herself too. I like that in a working girl.

Have sessioned with Mirya twice and would repeat in the future. She works only during the day.

Prices seem to have stayed the same. It was 80p la hora, sin cola.Kaz, with all due respect, the love interest in the 40 year old virgin is a horseface, Sarah Jessica Parker is a gem compared to her!

Jack

Kazzooey
04-30-09, 00:13
Kaz, with all due respect, the love interest in the 40 year old virgin is a horseface, Sarah Jessica Parker is a gem compared to her!

JackNo accounting for taste, obviously. But for what its worth, Mirya looks like a much younger version of Catherine Keener.

My goal in posting to ArgPrivate is to provide useful information to other hobbyists. Looks like I did just that. If I had only said that Mirya was attractive, you might have wasted a trip to see for yourself. With the detail I added, you don't have to bother, and other people can decide for themselves. That's a good thing, far as I'm concerned.

Gonna keep trying to report back with useful info. Hope everyone else does the same.

Jackjack1
04-30-09, 14:00
No accounting for taste, obviously. But for what its worth, Mirya looks like a much younger version of Catherine Keener.

My goal in posting to ArgPrivate is to provide useful information to other hobbyists. Looks like I did just that. If I had only said that Mirya was attractive, you might have wasted a trip to see for yourself. With the detail I added, you don't have to bother, and other people can decide for themselves. That's a good thing, far as I'm concerned.

Gonna keep trying to report back with useful info. Hope everyone else does the same.Subjectivity being the issue, looks are always the uncommon demoninator when assessing talent. What seems to be a deity to some, appears demonic to others and vice versa. Kaz, it was not an attack on your taste, I'm far from being a stalwart parameter in the art of good looks prognostication. Different strokes for different folks. Keep up the good work.

Jack

Norman Stormin
11-14-09, 13:23
50p for 15 min 70p 30 min 100p the hour. Presented 6 very doable at 2pm Friday. Did a 25 year old Paraguayan going by Erica because of her friendly smile and attitude. OK but no BBBJ or DFK. Did not try to bribe her with a tip. Just winned a lot and made her work for her money. Will return. A nice stable.

Kazzooey
05-06-10, 01:54
Prices are as Norman Stormin reported, 70 for half an hour, 100 for an hour, with anal costing 20 more.

Sessioned with Angelina. Chose her because she was tall, looked pretty good in clothing. She didn't look as hot unclothed, but that's not the issue. Turned out to be the deadest fish ever. I left after about 20 minutes, even though I had paid for an hour. Was just too turned off.

I don't blame it on her. I mean, I can understand if a girl hates the job and it shows. I blame it on myself for not being a better customer.

Lessons- Pay really close attention to the vibe, and less to the looks. If you're doubtful, go for half an hour. You can always repeat if she's good.

Also, girls at this privado don't seem to put out a lot. No BBBJ, no DFK. That seems to be the rule.

WorldTravel69
05-05-11, 11:54
Chicas: 6. Prices: 50p 15 min. 70p 30 min. 100p hour, Completo 120p hour. Tel: 4703-3123, 4702-8379, 4702-3717. Hours: 24/7. . http://www.elparaisovip.com.ar/

FLSchino
01-08-12, 04:49
100p 30 min. 150p hour. 2p condom Tel: 4703-3123, 4702-8379, 4702-3717. Hours: 24/7

Pn707
01-15-12, 17:26
100p 30 min. 150p hour. 2p condom Tel: 4703-3123, 4702-8379, 4702-3717. Hours: 24/7Ojooooo que ultimamete hay pocas chicas why la atencion es malisimaaaaa!

LateNightExcur
10-30-12, 23:25
Any update at this place recently?

Kazzooey
11-12-12, 12:18
Paid a visit a few weeks ago. Was presented with a few girls, who didn't inspire me. Madam wanted 10 peso presentation fee (I had asked her in advance if there would be one, and she said yes). When I balked, she relented, but she did say that next time she would charge the fee. 10 pesos isn't much, but the whole concept is a big turn off for me.

Daddy Rulz
11-12-12, 12:44
Paid a visit a few weeks ago. Was presented with a few girls, who didn't inspire me. Madam wanted 10 peso presentation fee (I had asked her in advance if there would be one, and she said yes). When I balked, she relented, but she did say that next time she would charge the fee. 10 pesos isn't much, but the whole concept is a big turn off for me.I think by asking you give them the idea of charging it. I promise no Argie would ever pay it nor would I. I would say something along the line of, si tenes chicas bellas, pueden ganar, pero con ellas no ganan nada." I'm sure that's not correct, but it will get the point across.

Dickhead
11-12-12, 13:45
I think by asking you give them the idea of charging it. I promise no Argie would ever pay it nor would I. I would say something along the line of, si tenes chicas bellas, pueden ganar, pero con ellas no ganan nada." I'm sure that's not correct, but it will get the point across."Con todo respecto (always use that phrase before saying something extremely rude) mirar estas crotas no vale y tu debés abonarme por el hecho de lastimar los ojos."

I was in that privado probably thirty times and no one ever said anything about a viewing fee. I had some really good sex there and some really bad sex there. They had this one paraguaya there that could get undressed faster than any woman I have ever seen.

SimpleWrangler
11-13-12, 18:53
When I balked, she relented, but she did say that next time she would charge the fee. 10 pesos isn't much, but the whole concept is a big turn off for me.The whole concept it's miserable.

Hope you find much better in other places.