PDA

View Full Version : Sinistra's Losing Streak

Sinistra
03-27-08, 19:24
So I've been on a bit of a losing streak of late. I've gone about a month without finding a chica that was worth the pesos she would take to sink her. There were a couple girls from Area VIP (Renata and Guadalupe) who were meh, three different girls at 517 Esmerelda who bored me, there were three new massage places I tried (Cordoba 1364, piso 3, Esmeralda 779, PB 4, Florida 868, piso 14 A: all sucked) I even had a bad couple of times at Brisa, which has usually been pretty solid for me. I even went with a couple of old standbys that I usually like, but they left me bored.

I'm just wondering if I'm pussied out, maybe?

So anyway, if you have any "can't miss" options for someone who has tried to provide lots of helpful information to the team, let me know via Private Message. Also let me know if you'd like me to review them or not here. Thanks guys!

Isola2000
03-27-08, 20:16
So I've been on a bit of a losing streak of late. I've gone about a month without finding a chica that was worth the pesos she would take to sink her. There were a couple girls from Area VIP (Renata and Guadalupe) who were meh, three different girls at 517 Esmerelda who bored me, there were three new massage places I tried (Cordoba 1364, piso 3, Esmeralda 779, PB 4, Florida 868, piso 14 A: all sucked) I even had a bad couple of times at Brisa, which has usually been pretty solid for me. I even went with a couple of old standbys that I usually like, but they left me bored.

I'm just wondering if I'm pussied out, maybe?

So anyway, if you have any "can't miss" options for someone who has tried to provide lots of helpful information to the team, let me know via Private Message. Also let me know if you'd like me to review them or not here. Thanks guys!My only advice.

Get a taxi to the airport and take the first flight to Rio.

Seismo
03-27-08, 22:33
Buy the Clarin.

Go to classifieds section 59.

There are ads for midgets, fat girls over 150 kilos, 70 year old broads and all sorts of other stuff. When regular sex gets boring, step up and try something new! You will either like it or you will return to the old ways and be happy about it again.

Give it a try and let us know.

Or if it is too disgusting, keep it to yourself!

Jaimito Cartero
03-28-08, 05:01
There are ads for midgets, fat girls over 150 kilos, 70 year old broads and all sorts of other stuff. Hey, midgets. Hmmm. Midgets. I think I've done the other stuff on the list, though.:) Didn't Dickhead post a bunch of stuff about midgets last year?

What's midgets in Spanish, Enanos?

Tessan
03-28-08, 15:27
Hey, midgets. Hmmm. Midgets. I think I've done the other stuff on the list, though.:) Didn't Dickhead post a bunch of stuff about midgets last year?

What's midgets in Spanish, Enanos?Better say enana or you will get a guy.

ComeOnDown
03-29-08, 02:08
I could not even imagine doing an enana. Is it possible for a man with an average height to fuck a midget? How does it even work?

Jaimito Cartero
03-29-08, 03:26
I could not even imagine doing an enana. Is it possible for a man with an average height to fuck a midget? How does it even work?I'm sure there are plenty of ways to do it. At one "motel" I went to in BA, they had what looked like a saddle, that the chica layed on, and let you fuck here easier. I'm sure this would work find for the Enana. Or just have her mount you on top.

There should be a bounty on the first AP guy who posts pictures of him doing a midget.:)

El Perro
03-29-08, 10:20
I could not even imagine doing an enana. Is it possible for a man with an average height to fuck a midget? How does it even work?You fuck them just like a normal sized chick. They are just smaller and their feet don't reach your shoulder area in the missionary position. Also, if you flatten out, they can chew on your nipples while you are fucking them. In addition, you can skullfuck them while you are standing up as their face is generally at dick level. The more I think about this the more intriguing it becomes. I honestly think that we should not deprive dwarfs and midgets the opportunity to fuck normal sized men. Who the hell do we think we are? Now where is that Clarin I was reading yesterday?

ComeOnDown
03-29-08, 15:48
I'm sure there are plenty of ways to do it. At one "motel" I went to in BA, they had what looked like a saddle, that the chica layed on, and let you fuck here easier. I'm sure this would work find for the Enana. Or just have her mount you on top.

There should be a bounty on the first AP guy who posts pictures of him doing a midget.:)If you think about it, a guy who is like 6'5 may consider the infamous AYI as a midget. Armed with a camera, I have to find a very tall gringo fix him up with Ayi and take pictures. Then I can collect my bounty.

Schmoj
03-29-08, 22:17
If you think about it, a guy who is like 6'5 may consider the infamous AYI as a midget. Armed with a camera, I have to find a very tall gringo fix him up with Ayi and take pictures. Then I can collect my bounty.I'm 6'5". Let's hook it up!

Sinistra
04-08-08, 21:14
So I called a girl and went to her apartment. Right away we hit it off and MAN was it fantastic. No really, fantastic.

Afterwards the girl was making all bambi-eyes at me looking like a high school girl with a massive crush. She's not wanting me to leave and trying to keep me around. Then it gets weird. She then begs—BEGS—me to keep the condom. The. Used. Condom. Without thinking I'm like, "uh, sure." In retrospect I'm thinking this was a mistake. I'm having odd Fatal Attraction images in my head. Thoughts?

Master J
04-08-08, 23:31
Just when I thought I heard / seen it all then this. Truly love the variety and depth of the post's as well as perhaps what we do as much as what they do.

Thanks for the post. It's all good.

Jaimito Cartero
04-09-08, 00:06
Afterwards the girl was making all bambi-eyes at me looking like a high school girl with a massive crush. She's not wanting me to leave and trying to keep me around. Then it gets weird. She then begs—BEGS—me to keep the condom. The. Used. Condom. Without thinking I'm like, "uh, sure." In retrospect I'm thinking this was a mistake. I'm having odd Fatal Attraction images in my head. Thoughts?Happy Father's Day!

Jaimito Cartero
04-09-08, 00:09
I finally found a listing for Enanas in yesterdays Clarin. It listed her height as 1.45 meters, which I don't think it technically a dwarf.:(

AllIWantIsLove
04-09-08, 02:17
<snip> Then it gets weird. She then begs—BEGS—me to keep the condom. The. Used. Condom. Without thinking I'm like, "uh, sure." <snip> You mean you usually throw them away after only one use? Hell, most brands are not broken in until about the third use. That's why so many guys do not like to use condoms, they don't break them in first.

Bob

Chica Seeker
04-09-08, 14:48
A couple of years ago, I was listening to the Tom Lykis radio show and the subject that day was women who would empty the contents of the condom into their vagina in an attempt to get pregnant. One guy, who did not want to have kids or get married, suspected that his girlfriend was doing this so he put a drop or two of Tabasco sauce in the condom before he put it is the bathroom waste basket. When he heard the howls from the bathroom, his suspicions were confirmed. Apparently he was charged with assault by an over zealous female prosecutor but the charge was eventually dropped.

Sinistra, I doubt that your chica had any attention of doing this as you are not in a relationship with her and she probably does not want to raise a child on her own without financial assistance. Perhaps she just keeps souvenirs of some of her best encounters!

ComeOnDown
04-09-08, 15:09
What a bizarre thought, a chica asking for a used condom. I can only think of two things why she would do that. Either she is skimping on condom expense and would like to re-use the condom or she is one of those weird comdom collectors. I hope its the latter, because I certainly would not like to session with this chica knowing that I will be reusing someone else's discarded rubbers.

Tessan
04-09-08, 15:19
A couple of years ago, I was listening to the Tom Lykis radio show and the subject that day was women who would empty the contents of the condom into their vagina in an attempt to get pregnant. One guy, who did not want to have kids or get married, suspected that his girlfriend was doing this so he put a drop or two of Tabasco sauce in the condom before he put it is the bathroom waste basket. When he heard the howls from the bathroom, his suspicions were confirmed. Apparently he was charged with assault by an over zealous female prosecutor but the charge was eventually dropped.

Sinistra, I doubt that your chica had any attention of doing this as you are not in a relationship with her and she probably does not want to raise a child on her own without financial assistance. Perhaps she just keeps souvenirs of some of her best encounters!It's unlikely that the girl is trying to have your child. The only way some of the girls might try, is if she thinks you a rich, and knows where you are staying, like a hotel, since she can get all you real info from the hotel. The odds of a girl getting pregnant on one shot of sperm is very small anyway.

It happen to someone in DR. Went there on vacation, got a working girl pregnant. Came back to NY. Somehow, she found out who he was. Somehow got a US court to hear her case, and now she has child support sent to DR. Guess she does not have to work anymore.

ComeOnDown
04-09-08, 16:29
Unless your sperm count is extraordinarily high and you have super hero genes, then I doubt if a girl will get pregnant by sourcing a sperm from a condom.

Tessan
04-09-08, 17:45
Unless your sperm count is extraordinarily high and you have super hero genes, then I doubt if a girl will get pregnant by sourcing a sperm from a condom.I am only fucking around, I do not think she is trying to have his baby. But It is not as impossible as ComeONDown implies.

I heard of some lesbians who wanted to have a baby but could not stand having sex with a man. They convinced some gay friend to donate some sperm. They used a syringe to get the sperm deep in them, and then squirted it in.

So a girl with a syringe as long as a dick, can get the sperm deep inside her, she can even squirt it in with more pressure then you can shoot your wad.

Again, I am only fucking around, I doubt that what happened.

PS.

Syringes are used by vets all the time to get horses pregnant. I saw it on TV.

Sinistra
04-10-08, 00:34
I'm sticking with the "souvenir from the best sex of my life" theory. Yeah, that's it. I have to admit, it was one of the better lays, but I just can't bring myself to go back to her. I mean, where the fuck would she keep it? Frame it? In a drawer? In her purse? Nothing I can think of doesn't sound sick, and well, gross.

But MAN do I want to fuck her again.

Tmontana
04-10-08, 00:53
The chicas who do this want to make sure the condom did not break inside them or tear is all. Jesus h!

Oh, how many times have I fucked some sweet young thing and when the pounding is hot and heavy only to feel that little bastard break and the feel the warm hot and wet flush of a lovely tight young pussy instead of a condom. Closer the heaven than the condom.

Suerte!

HairBalderman
04-10-08, 02:41
I'm sticking with the "souvenir from the best sex of my life" theory. Yeah, that's it. I have to admit, it was one of the better lays, but I just can't bring myself to go back to her. I mean, where the fuck would she keep it? Frame it? In a drawer? In her purse? Nothing I can think of doesn't sound sick, and well, gross.

But MAN do I want to fuck her again.Sinistra,

Sounds like you had a great time. Why not see if you can recapture a little of that glory with a return trip? When she goes to use the bidet take a a lil look see under the bed and see if she has a shoebox or two under there. If you don't see Hummel figurines, put the lid back on and run like hell! Everybody needs a hobby.

Tmontana
04-10-08, 09:48
Apparently it is said there is a fine line between a well pursued hobby and insanity:) Anyone who collects anything knows what I mean.