PDA

View Full Version : Best anal provider in Recoleta?

Exponents
03-29-08, 17:07
Anyone want to share a recomendation for best anal provider in Recoleta area? Its a plus if she has a big booty, too! (might as well be greedy, and ask for a bit of english-speaking / understanding as well)

Thanks!

Jaimito Cartero
03-29-08, 22:56
If you're looking for the biggest asshole, there are plenty to choose from.:)

I think most of the chicas at Maipu do anal, but I haven't tried that option out, myself.

TejanoLibre
04-02-08, 13:49
Call anyone of my ex-girlfriends. Once they take a bite out of the ¨big cookie ¨they get it in every orifice that they can!

TL

Jaimito Cartero
04-02-08, 19:09
Call anyone of my ex-girlfriends. Once they take a bite out of the "big cookie" they get it in every orifice that they can! Be more specific! Half the girls in this town have been your girlfriend.

Exponents
04-03-08, 14:37
Thanks for the help, guys, but perhaps a bit more specificity would help me more. As in names / telephone numbers of chicas?

TejanoLibre
04-06-08, 15:19
I was only joking my dear.

Yeah, here we go.

Daisy, Jessica, Roxsanna, Costanza (prefers it!) Deborah, any older woman, Valeria 1, Valeria 2, any Paraguayan girl, etc, etc.

You can find Daisy and Jessica at their privado. Costanza is at Black and she is a 9.0 girl. Will not charge you and will not use a condom with you if she likes you. Otherwise it's going to be expensive I'm sure.

GOD I MISS THAT GIRL! Italian-Yugoslavian true blonde, 25 years old and super cool. I promise you that any monger would marry this girl today!

Just so hip! Use to race motorcycles, collects guns and knives, all she wants to do is dance. And make romance!

GODDAMN I FUCKED THAT DEAL UP!

Oh well. NEXT!

R.

Thanks for the help, guys, but perhaps a bit more specificity would help me more. As in names / telephone numbers of chicas?