PDA

View Full Version : Full time

Brandboy1718
04-09-08, 01:26
What does it mean when her horario says Full Time? Does "en my depto" mean in my apt? How soon after I call can I expect to be welcomed at her apt - this is during the middle of the afternoon?

Also, about how many guys do these girls go through a day?

What does it mean if a girl's hours are from late morning to early evening, she has a bed time? She's inexperienced?

AllIWantIsLove
04-09-08, 02:01
In my experience, which is much more limited than many posters here ...

Full Time means very little. The vast majority do not work on Sunday. Most do not work on Saturday. I suspect that they say Full Time even though they are not available full time because, what the hell, it does not inconvenience them if you call and they are not there. Some places, many I suspect, will tell you a girl is there when she is not, hoping that you will take someone else when you get there.

"en mi depto" just means that she will fuck you in some apartment rather than in an alley. Some girls have their own apartment but most share with at least one other girl. The last time I was in BA I called a girl who claimed to have her own apartment but actually she shared an apartment with about 6 other girls.

How soon you can see a girl after you call her varys from girl to girl. Often you can see a nice girl in an hour. That's the nice thing about girls charging too fucking much, they're more available. But one girl I wanted to see the last time I was there was busy every time I called for her.

I have no idea how many guys a girl might do in a day. It must vary a lot from girl to girl.

If a girl works from late morning to early evening it might mean that she has a child and/or a husband. Or that she works at a club at night. Or that she takes classes at night. No, really. Or that her pussy starts to get pretty sore by early evening. Or that she has to leave work before the stores close so that she can spend everything she earned that day. You can see a girl 20 times and still not know her. You are not likely to know anything about her based on the hours she works.

It sounds like you might be looking for a semi-virgin. I'd guess you will be disappointed.

Good Luck, Bob.

What does it mean when her horario says Full Time? Does "en my depto" mean in my apt? How soon after I call can I expect to be welcomed at her apt - this is during the middle of the afternoon?

What does it mean if a girl's hours are from late morning to early evening, she has a bed time? She's inexperienced?

Lysander
04-09-08, 04:17

What does it mean if a girl's hours are from late morning to early evening, she has a bed time? She's inexperienced?AllIWantisLove has summed up the situation rather well. In general terms when applied to other services 'full time' translates as 24x7. As he says with a working girl this means she might be available any time of the day, if she happens to feel like it. That is of course if she is a genuine independent, (very unlikely) which means if you try to call, there is a significant chance, you won't get an answer because she is with another client, taking the kids to school, having lunch with the boyfriend or what have you. If you speak Spanish it is better to send a text. More discrete and much better chance of setting up a meeting.

More likely she is one of several girls who works at a privado. The girl herself only does one shift, but the privado is open 24x7 except maybe Sundays.
They are hoping of course that you'll call and if she isn't available, they can persuade you to go around to see one of their other chicas. Some places will actually tell you she is there on the phone, and when you get to the depto. they will make lame excuses like she been taken ill, or her kid is ill or something. Anyway they will say, we have other hot chicas. Would you like to meet them? Sometimes this can turn out well, sometimes not.

In low end privados some of the popular girls on a busy day, like monday, might get through as many as 7 or 8 clients (mainly half hour appointments) On a quiet day, in high end or less well established privado, some girls may not get a single client. When you arrive at a privado, even if you've made an appointment, your 'date' may have just spent the last three hours fucking four different guys, including taking it up the butt from the last two. Some more robust girls can still provide a convincing service after this. Others get very sore and would welcome a break - instead you arrive.