PDA

View Full Version : Gaona 1863 A

Tango
04-09-08, 17:33
I tried out this privado in Caballito today. The address is Gaona 1863 "A". It is a wooden door with one buzzer, and you go up a flight of steps to get to the apartment. It is located near the corner of Gaona and Paysandu. The phone number is 4588-0778. As far as I can tell, just 2 girls work here, Bicky and Cecilia. They are listed under those names at the Tacosaltos. Com website: http://www.tacosaltos.com.

I chose Bicky, a twenty-something girl from Misiones, long black hair, eyes of brown honey, nice tight body, nice teeth, 1.68 meters tall, large C-cup breasts with nice nipples. I would give her a 10 in the body department, except that she has a tatoo of a mermaid on her lower right abdomen. That's no problem for me, but I know some of you guys don't like tatoos. Appearance: 8. Attitude: 8 She was friendly and compliant, but seemed shy and inconfident. Her pictures at Tacosaltos are 100% genuine as far as I could tell. Overall I'd give her an 8, because I needed to coach her along, but she gave a very adequate but not fantastic CBJ. She said that she would do a BBBJ for a 30 peso tip. She may be relatively new to the trade, because she seemed somewhat unsure of herself. Also, no DFK, just light kisses. Overall, I was happy to get friendly, compliant service, lots of positions with no complaints, from a beautiful young girl for AR$100.

Conventional sex AR$100 per hour. Complete sex (w / anal) AR$150 per hour. BBBJ for AR$30 tip.

Phones: 4588-0778 and 4583-7416.

WorldTravel69
04-15-10, 12:33
I have tried calling for the last few days and no one is answering the phones.