PDA

View Full Version : Cordoba 873 - Noelia 15-6098-6803

Jaimito Cartero
04-12-08, 22:08
I ate dinner at L'Alliance last night, and Ramiro told me about a privado just down the street. He called the chica, and she stopped by to say hi. She looked nice, mid 20's, B chest, thin. 100p for 30 minutes, 150p for an hour.

I was awakened by my maid this afternoon, so just decided to go out for some fun, and recalled Noelia from the night before.

So, I called up Noelia, and told her I'd be over in 10 minutes. They've only been in this apartment for a month, so it's possible that the address will change, if they find a better location. Call her to make sure she's available, and for the exact apartment number.

I arrived, and headed up. The apartment has two bedrooms, and I got shown into one. Decent bed, with a big mirror on the wall. I took a quick shower, and then headed back into the room. I paid upfront, and then Noelia came in and started. She was a bit of a slow starter, but quickly got into it. LFK and kissed trailing down to the jackpot. She started a CBJ, but I told her it would be much better without, so she pulled the condom off with no problem.

She gave a very nice BBBJ. I moved down to her nicely shaved pussy and had a nice session of DATY. She was quite responsive. Later she was into DFK and had warmed up considerably.

Since I had sessioned recently, I just had her finish off with the BBBJCIM, and she took it all without a complaint.

She has a partner that also works in the apartment, a larger chica with big tits. Seems nice, but she might not be everyones cup of tea.

Overall, Noelia gave very good service. I'd rate her BBBJ as a 7.5, looks at 6.5, and attitude / service at 7.5.

Edit: I didn't know there was an established thread for this place, so see the older thread on this.

WorldTravel69
04-13-10, 01:18
Out of business.