PDA

View Full Version : Franklin D. Roosevelt 2317

WorldTravel69
04-13-08, 17:13
At Vuelta de Obligado, near Cabildo in Belgrano. 3 Chicas. Prices: 40p 30 min. 60p hour. Tel: 4783-6714. Hours: 24/7.

I called. Very friendly sounding Madam.

Duddehaha
04-22-08, 22:22
I went to this place today and was told only one girl was available and she was the ugliest I have ever seen in a privado so I just left. The front door is not locked from the inside so I didn't even have to ask to be let out.

Skepsis
07-20-08, 04:10
I stepped in at 3 am (no need to ring the bell, it's open) freaked out by the dirty lobby, crossed path with a hot small brunette, then I was taken into a small room by the (friendly but ugly) madame and waited for the presentation. I was told there are only 2 girls available.

The first had an average face, but was very fat so I sent her back. The second one almost gave me a heart attack, she a horribly looking creature (might have been madame's daughter) So I decided to get out of there. But as I opened the room's door, I saw again the hot brunette smoking in the lobby. I asked about her and, lucky me, she was actually available. In fact she looked bored and tired, but what the heck? She was hot. So I decided to book her for 1 full hour. I was asked 100p, so I headed again for the exit door. I don't speak Spanish, but I understood enough to realize she was charging me the americano fee. I offered 70p and we had a deal.

The small brunette was an argentinian, named Sol (yet another Sol! Awesome tits (C cups) amazing legs and ass. She spoke good English as well, so we could chat a bit. No cola and no BBBJ, but the CBJ was really good despite the fact that I hate rubbers. We started fucking and I popped a nut pretty soon mostly due to the awesome BJ. We had plenty of time left, so I allowed her to have a smoking break. She came back even wilder, and after telling her I'm american, she started working pretty hard on me. It was late, I was tired, but the girl knew her work. She stood on me for about 20 min, I think she came too (I guess that from the violent moaning, but didn't care to ask) so I had to pop the other nut too.

All in one, a pleasant experience, awesome girl and nice to be with. I may repeat, but only if I'm guaranteed to find her there.

New Two Ba
01-29-09, 02:43
Update,

I have been to this privado several times and have always had a good experience. Usually pretty good cbj and decent full court action. Went there two days ago and meet a argentinian named maria-a beautiful long (down to the middle of her back) dark haired beauty with size c cups. In fact she was stunning for this privado which is usually just a affordable bust a n_t spot. And to really make this visit special for a extra 30 pesos she actually did a bbbj (almost impossible at this privado-and I've been there at least 5 times) I was on the clock and had only purchased the media hora for 40 pesos.

Bad news is she told me she would be there tonight and I went there around the same time, about 2am, and the madam said something in spanish (and I speak so little castellano) and made it clear she was not there. She actually wanted to give me a discount on another girl. Like the newbie goof ball that I am I did not get a picture of her or her phone number to reach outside of there. She said she works a day job as a proof-reader and lives in belgrano. Does she sounds familiar to anyone?

New Two Ba

Airplane
02-04-09, 18:46
Was here yesterday for the first time.

The phone number in the thread starter does not work. Here are the current numbers: 4788-2283 and 4896-0295.

I don't know if the price per hour mentioned before is still good or not. The madam was trying to get as much as she thought she could out of me. Originally said A$R 200. When I laughed, she said A$R 80. I said what about 60 pesos, but she said it was 80. She also tried to get 2 pesos for a rubber.

I was there around 15:30. There were 5 chicas available then. To me, 3 of them were kind of fat and the other 2 o. K.

New Two Ba
02-09-09, 01:43
Thank the heavens you did not pay $200.00 at this spot. The girls there are just ...... Ok. Not even sure why the madam would ask that of you. I been there now so many times they know me on a first name basis and have never heard that price. Prices are correctly posted on the board here.

In fact, if you did pay that I would go back with you to get your money back, this spot is not worth that. And when the girls there ask how did i find out about them.....I tell them american's network and talk to each. So bad customer service or rip off behavior has consequences. I say it again this place is just ok, but much better than most of the rip offs in the Belgrano area, and much more reliable (I like consistency when I can get it). I'm getting a little tired of cbj so word on the board here is that the maipu's address are the place to be for bbj. Going to explore them this week and will report back. But guys lets help each other out here and keep the market price right......never pay $200.00 at this spot unless its for 2 hours or 2 girls

Just a fyi, forgot to post in my last report but condoms are $2.00 pesos which from a north american perspective is like.60. About right.

Mr Vice
02-24-09, 13:13
I went to this place last week around midnight. The madame was very friendly and forthcoming. There was only one girl available. A Dominican girl that I, unfortunately, forgot the name of. 40 ARS for 30 min.

She was quite good looking, if nothing spectacular (6.5/10, maybe) with big natural breasts. She claimed to be 21 (which, if you go by their own admission, 90% of the girls in Buenos Aires seem to be)

Once in the room it started out okay. She gave a decent CBJ, but when it came to the actual action she was somewhat mechanical and seemed to lack the skills that would guarantee customer satisfaction. She did change position af few times, but it was almost like she was counting in her head (58, 59, SWAP)

All in all the place is rather run down, but the madame is friendly and I think I might just have been unlucky with this one girl (I should probably have taken the hint when she said, she was Dominican, I never had good experiences in that department).

Daddy Rulz
02-24-09, 13:39
All in all the place is rather run down, but the madame is friendly and I think I might just have been unlucky with this one girl (I should probably have taken the hint when she said, she was Dominican, I never had good experiences in that department)El Sid says, "Pistols At Dawn You Scoundrel! Nobody talks about my Dominicanas like that and lives to see the sunset!"

Mr Vice
02-25-09, 14:35
El Sid says, "Pistols At Dawn You Scoundrel! Nobody talks about my Dominicanas like that and lives to see the sunset!"Look on the bright side, DR. The more people that feels like me, the more Dominicans will be available to you. It is a win-win situation.

Mr Vice
03-02-09, 05:14
I was in a hurry, and thinking that the dubious quality of the service I received last time might have been bad luck, I went back (also, I had a cash flow problem)

The madame was her usually friendly self. I was presented to three girls. A Dominican, a woman who defy description, but is probably between 1 and 2, and a decent looking 20-something called Luna. A bit too skinny, but other than that cute.

The price remained 40 ARS for 30 minutes.

The first sign of danger was her eyes that signalled "I have not slept for 30 hours" and her sluggish movements.

She put on a condom and gave a okay cbj.

The action was mechanical and she kept whimpering as if she was in pain, but claiming to be fine every time I asked. She offered to change to culo (which I had not paid for) and kept making a rather bad performance.

Wanting neither her discomforted, nor me (the sound were beginning to get ot me) I let her finish with a handjob.

No kiss goodbye, no goodnight. I guess she already headed for the sack (to sleep this time)

My general impression of this place is not exactly good regarding the service of their workers, although when you take the price into consideration even with a bad 30 minutes you are only out 40 ARS, which is, all other things being equal, a loss you can cut.

Norman Stormin
11-14-09, 13:31
Quoted 60p the half and 100p the hour. Four girls presented on a Friday afternoon. All mid thirties and chunky.

Rooster78
03-01-10, 22:49
Visited this privido about 6 months ago good looking chica good performance nothing really great - but certainly way better than many.

Stopped by McDonalds on the way back to work.

$26 pesos - lunch.

$80 pesos - chica.

About a $27 US for lunch and a chica - story plays well back in sex prison.

WorldTravel69
05-05-11, 12:08
Prices: 80p 30 min. 100p hour.

Zanny
07-22-11, 13:24
July 2011 Field Report. This place was weird, there was an the madame, an old 40's woman but she said she was one of the girls, then there was a grandmother or something doing the books at a table at reception, and a young girl texting on her phone.

There were 4 girls working, and saw 2 girls who were busy, both nothing special and there were no girls available for a lineup. Got a glimpse at the rooms and saw one might not have had a bed, and instead a massage table with a face hole.

Kazzooey
10-25-12, 18:15
A couple years ago, this place was a fairly skanky budget privado with bedrooms and such. Now, it's a fairly skanky massage parlor where happy ending and probably sex is assumed. When I went recently, there were 4-5 oldish and / or unattractive women on offer.

I won't bother coming back. Not worth a visit.