PDA

View Full Version : Stripclub, Peepshows, Liveshows. Sundays!

El Viking79
04-13-08, 20:18
Hello fellow mongers in B. A.

Searched around the forum and cant seem to find any links or ref to above mentioned things.

Does anyone know of stripclubs that perform shows. And anyone know if there a Peepshow place in town.

Wich club would you refere to as being strip clubs where you regualy would see girls ala Luna@Madahos, does stripperbodies sure are nice?

And least of all where to go sundays for a evening of nice female entertaintment.

El Viking

El Perro
04-14-08, 09:39
BA is not a strip club town. If you arrive expecting anything like the US as far as tittie bars, strip clubs, etc. You are going to be dissapointed.

Caveman01
04-14-08, 21:27
PELVIS, perhaps, in Sarmiento and Montevideo.

Or ABC in Esmeralda and Lavalle.

But strictly streap tease places, open everyday, I don't think there are.

El Viking79
04-14-08, 22:42
Thnx Guys.

Didn't arrive looking for clubs ala US, just somewhere nice to watch some shows getting in the mood, before hitting the working chicas.

But will def give those clubs ago. Thanks again.

El Viking

WorldTravel69
04-15-08, 04:14
I am surprised that you guys that LIVE IN B. A. Do Not Know about "Pinar de Rocha"

It is in Ramos Mejia.

Dinner and show.

The best night is Thursday Night.

Live Sex Show.

Open every Night from Sunday at 5pm.

After hours parties on Saturday and Sunday night. A lot of Chicas from Black, Madohoes, etc. Dance there.

On Thursday dinner and show around 80p.

Gay night on Monday.

I can not read Spanish, but how did you Spanish reading guys miss this in Friday's paper.

Especially Rock Hard, what "ers". Ha Ha.

Ramiro told me, anyone that wants to check it out on Thursday night? Meet at the Restaurant. Say midnight.

P.S BadMan.
The Guy Who Only wants to Know all About Sex Missed This One. Must be because he is Sleeping, Too Early For You? HaHa The Old Man.

Caveman01
04-15-08, 10:25
El Viking is asking for "strip clubs that perform shows", World Traveler, "peepshow places", etc.

Sure Pinar is not one of that.

It's not a strip club, is a night club with naked dancers on the stage.

And certenly it will be hard to find it open this days (if it is, sure not in a happy mood) since it's owner has been arrested two weeks ago for killing his wife, who was a former dancer in the club.

El Viking79
04-17-08, 17:43
So WT is there anything planned for tonight? If so Ill be game.

El Viking

TejanoLibre
04-17-08, 18:00
I am trying to reserve a large table for us at Pinar de Rocha for tonight.

20 minute cab ride about 40 pesos.

Table cost is unknown at this moment.

Call me at work or stop by for a beer and we can talk about it boys.

Thanks,

Ramiro.

4 328 3174

Jaimito Cartero
04-17-08, 18:58
If they have an outrageous show, I'd be interested. What time?

El Viking79
04-17-08, 19:36
Well that sounds good, I'm game for it anyway. When should we meet? And where.

El Viking

WorldTravel69
04-17-08, 21:03
Before midnight. Call the restaurant. 4 328 3174.

Better yet come for dinner and you will not miss the boat.

Well that sounds good, I'm game for it anyway. When should we meet? And where.

El Viking

El Viking79
04-17-08, 21:14
Will do, dinner at around 10:30. See you there.

El Viking

TejanoLibre
04-17-08, 21:26
Check-out:

www.nightclubber.com.ar and www.infoboliches.com.ar.

BA nightlife scenes.

I can't believe that Pinar de Rochas has an after party from 8:am on Sun. Untill 8:am on Mon.

They really don't sleep down here do they!

I still can't keep up and I've been here 3 years. They must cheat to stay awake for 3 days.

I normally sleep from 5 p. M untill about 11 p. M and then I get up to go out. I can't do it otherwise!

You could arrive at Pinar on a Sat. Night and leave on Mon. Morning!

Unbelievable!

TL

El Viking79
04-17-08, 22:05
I will be in at 11 - 11:30, still got the asado going I hope:) cause I think ill be having a nice juicy bife de lomo. See you all there.

And those sites will be usefull later on im guessing!! Im gonna enjoy BA and All it offers.

El Viking

Chica Seeker
04-18-08, 16:21
Here is the link to their website showing what is offered each night: http://pinarderocha.net/por_dia.php

The Thursday "version hot" is a dinner show at 22:00.

Also according to the website the gay show is on Tuesday and not Monday as reported by WorldTravel69. I thought that I should mention it so that mongers don't show up on Tuesday expecting a "straight" show.

Caveman01
04-18-08, 23:46
Guys,

C'mon, this Pinar thing is all a for-export tourist trap!

You'll never get anything better than you would get in any better and cheaper and not so far away night club in town.

At least, for the ones who'll go,

Be sure to wear a black ribbon around your arm as a sign of condolence for the stripper who was just killed by the owner.

Hobby Fan
04-21-08, 02:43
Did you guys go?