PDA

View Full Version : GFE=Bareback sex?

Jaimito Cartero
04-13-08, 21:10
I've seen some reports in the news media recently about sexual tourists, and they quoted the "GF" or "GFE" in posts said it meant they'd do bareback sex. Now, while I'm sure that some will, I've always understood it to meant more in the way of DFK, BBBJ and that bareback sex was not necessarily implied. I know I've posted dozens of girls that I used GF or GFE in describing them, but certainly didn't imply bare back sex.

What are your thoughts?

BadMan
04-13-08, 21:58
I think the news media doesn't know shit.

A GFE has nothing to do with bareback sex. A GFE is exactly that, a non PSE and a non PRO session. I wouldn't waste too much time worrying about what the media says about the hobby, they always seem to get it wrong anyhow.

Regards,

BM.

Rock Harders
04-13-08, 22:05
Mongers-

Without a doubt, a true GFE includes bareback sex. I sure as hell would not consider any girl who would not do me without a condom a "girlfriend". Granted, I'm sleazy and take more chances than most, and I get off in convincing girls to fuck me like I am THEIR boyfriend.

Suerte,

Rock Harders

BadMan
04-13-08, 22:12
I always get a kick out of your posts.

A GFE doesn't = bareback.

Maybe a RH "true " GFE XP = bareback.

But to everyone I know GFE, just means a Girlfriend Like Experience.

The Argies call it " onda novia ".

They don't mean bareback.

BBFS = bareback sex.

But I guess we can all just make up definitions as we go along.

Regards,

BM

Quality Time
04-13-08, 22:42
Happens more often than people would like to admit.

Jaimito Cartero
04-14-08, 00:52
Yeah, I know I don't think GFE=BBFS. However, once in awhile, I find that something I think I know, I don't.:)

I just thought I'd ask some experienced mongers, and that way, if I was wrong, I'd be humiliated, since I enjoy that so much.;)

Cowpie
04-24-08, 23:29
In all my visits (6) over the last 4 years to Buenos, I've only done 1 chica bareback. Many of you probably know her, Claudia from Newport. She insisted no condom, at first I was hesitant but what the hell, I've probably eaten her sweet little pussy 3 different times. It was hot, wet and tight as hell.

Anyone else do her bareback?

Pie

TomChadwick1
04-25-08, 01:03
No way. Sex is not worth loosing your life or being sick all your life. Only rich people can buy Aids medication. Like Majic. Cover up if you want to enjoy your life for many years in BA.