PDA

View Full Version : Risk of STD's

Brandboy1718
04-14-08, 21:59
Ok, I've tried to find a straight answer for this and can't so if anybody could give me one, that would be great.

1) Do these privados provide condoms for oral sex? Is it necessary to use one for oral sex or not?

2) Is using a condom for intercourse enough to avoid contracting an STD or an any infection?

Jaimito Cartero
04-14-08, 22:06
Some privados charge 1-2 pesos for condoms, but most of the ones recommended on the forum do not.

As for the STD question, that could be debated for years, and you'd still have wide and varying opinions. I'd say you're quite safe with them, if used properly.

Easy Go
04-15-08, 02:54
Ok, I've tried to find a straight answer for this and can't so if anybody could give me one, that would be great.

1) Do these privados provide condoms for oral sex? Is it necessary to use one for oral sex or not?

2) Is using a condom for intercourse enough to avoid contracting an STD or an any infection?You can get an STD or a non-specific urinary tract infection from unprotected oral sex. There are other things like HPV / genital warts and herpes that can be caught during sexual contact even when using a condom. The only way to be 100% safe is not to play.

Some guys never seem to catch anything while others are not so lucky. Pissing razor blades for a couple of days is seriously not fun nor is telling your partners that they should get tested.

WorldTravel69
04-15-08, 04:35
Use a condum, if you are worried, but if you do not, PISS, PISS right aferwards. I am clean. A buddy did not piss afterwards and got the clap, we fucked the same girl. But his wife said I fucked her. Real funny. She was clean. Oh, bring back the old days.

Safer here than the U. S. But PISS.

I am not worried I had massage today and BBBJ CIM. Right afterwards she spoke perfect Spanish, No Choking. I PISSED afterward.

You can get an STD or a non-specific urinary tract infection from unprotected oral sex. There are other things like HPV / genital warts and herpes that can be caught during sexual contact even when using a condom. The only way to be 100% safe is not to play.

Some guys never seem to catch anything while others are not so lucky. Pissing razor blades for a couple of days is seriously not fun nor is telling your partners that they should get tested.