PDA

View Full Version : A great welcome to BsAs (smoke and all)

Member 331
04-19-08, 19:40
Visited Paraguay 877 1-A today. 3 chicas on duty. Selected Florencia who was the one who met me at the door. She asked 100 p for a message with happy ending. She would not go lower. Finally, I agreed. She is one hot chica with a flat tummy, shaved pussy and natural tits with long perky brown nipples (the type I like to suck on). She gave me a great massage with one of the happiest ending I've had in years. She offered a BBJ for 50 p but I said no. She does not do cola; says she does not like it. Definately recommend her. Sorry no pictures.

Yesterday, visited Esmaralda 973 3-A. 3 chicas on duty. Selected Valerie. She asked 150 p for servicio completo. At first I said no, too much, but then agreed. I had just come off 15 hours fly time from the states. My body was in need of a good massage and a lot of tender loving. The massage was so so. I was actually disappointed. Then, without queue, she went down on me bare back. This chica loves to suck cock and lick balls. After a few minutes I asked if I could get into her cola. She said no. OK. Then I asked her to suck be off and put her finger up my cola. She said yes, and what a time. When I was ready to cum I asked her to finish me by mano. With one hand with her finger up my ass massaging my prostrate and the other hand fiercly stroking my cock, I came so hard it landed on my upper chest. Wow! I'm definetely going back before I depart BsAs.