PDA

View Full Version : Respect

Exon123
04-20-08, 15:59
I just pulled this off the columbia board and some of you guys could learn by it.

You know who you are.

Exon

It is all about respect.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I moved to Medellin about 8 years ago but my first trip was closer to 11 years ago. I was on the board of directors of a Philanthropy Society. We had historically distributed our money to help the poor in the United States. However, in the nineties there was a feeling amongst our Society that too many of the American poor had developed an entitlement complex where they just expected money to be handed to them time and time again. So we began exploring other options which ultimately resulted in about 15 million dollars being spent in Latin American countries.

It was my job to travel around South America to see if our work was achieving results. There were no gringos in Medellin 11 years ago and it was very dangerous in many places. A Church group in Colombia had set up a program for a group of displaced people living a few hours from Medellin. I was brought into this small village "undercover". A group of about 40 people knew who I was but it was there job to make sure no one else found out. I lived with these people for about a week before returning to Medellin. I then spent a couple months in Medellin meeting with various charitable groups and other Churches. I am not a religious person but we found working with religious groups is often more beneficial for the Society than "for profit" NGOs.

In Medellin I met many, many, many girls from all classes of society that who had never seen a gringo in real life. None of them really asked me for cash flat out. I am not a foolish old man and completely realize that why these girls are attracted to me. However, even though I know the attraction is the money I still always saw a kindness in their hearts that I no longer see in American women. As a rich old geezer there are no shortages of young American woman who will try for a piece of the pie. I have been around gold diggers all my life so if anyone thinks I am driving at night with shades on, you better think again! What I can assure you is that American gold diggers are conniving cold hearted and ruthless. Medellin girls are just trying to get ahead in life.

After Medellin I traveled to several other places in Latin America and often found the same type of kindness in the women that I did not see in the United States. The women I found in Latin America reminded me of American woman who lived before the 1960s. They were sincere, loving and sensual beings unlike their modern day American counterparts. I was married for over 30 years until death did us part. I never cheated on my wife and I love her dearly. When she died I felt I would never be attracted to another woman again not because I could not find a gold digger but rather because gold diggers were all that were available. Latin America changed everything for me since although I know the girls come with a price tag I also know there is a real human being inside of the body and am not so sure I can say the same thing in the United States. I did not have the opportunity to return to Medellin for over a year but when I did I decided I would purchase an apartment and retire here.

Over the years I have had every type of girl from every class of society in Colombia. I often give them much more money than they are expecting simply because I understand that they need this money much more than I do. I do not spoil them by buying them houses or cars because that will make them just like by grandchildren. My grandchildren and great grandchildren are trust fund "surfer dudes" and wannabe Paris Hiltons. I have asked them to come to Colombia many times because I want them to see how other people live but they are always a little too busy. They think when I die there it is going to be a giant tidal wave of money rolling into their trust funds but I will be laughing last in my coffin when they see the big zero.

Some of the girls I have been with are the high society model girls who are largely only with rich Colombians. These girls will ask for 2-3 million pesos for the night and Colombian men will pay it. Some of these women have accumulated a lot of money and some come from fairly well off families. However, they still charge for their services because they know they can. There is one modeling agency that deals exclusively with the high-end girls. They have a catalogue of girls with prices ranges starting at 2 million and ending up over 10 million for one particular woman who is a well known model. I am not going to say her name here but even though she is a rich model she is available and this is commonly known amongst the rich. She would not be seen dead with a tourist so it does not matter much to you guys.

On the other end of the scale I have been with girls directly from the ghetto. I have spent a lot of time in the poorest of poor areas overseeing projects I helped started. Nobody knows who I am since I never put my name on anything as that would make my life very complicated. Nevertheless, I do go up into some of the worse areas at least once a month.

The poor girls from the ghetto have a ruff life. This often results in them acting too hungry and trying to just grab what they can. However, at the same time some of them have hearts of gold and really appreciate your help. This is why I am so bitter towards these jackass scum Americans who I see trying to talk down a girl $5 because they think it is cool. You guys are the lowest of the low and I would love to see some of you start getting what you deserve.

I will tell about one ghetto girl that was really special. About two months ago someone who knows me found a genuine sweetheart in a strata two area. The guy who found her said she had just turned 18, was absolutely beautiful but dirt poor. I have several people who look for these types of girls for me all over Medellin.

This girl was told she would get 150, 000 pesos an hour and was very happy with that amount. When I saw her I was shocked at how genuinely beautiful she is. What was nicer though is she treated me with kindness. After sex she held my hand and talked about her life. She said that she wanted to go to school and study tourism. I really thought she was sweet.

If she did a "fuck and run" she would have got the 150, 000 pesos we had agreed on. However, since she made me smile I put a million pesos in an envelope and put it in her purse as she was leaving. She said thanks and left.

The most amazing thing happened about 5 minutes later which is why I am telling this story. She actually came back with the envelope to tell me I made a mistake. She thought I had handed her the wrong envelope and did not want me to think she had stole from me. I gave her another million for her honesty.

I told her then and there to never sell herself to any gringo except me. I told her when she needs money to think of me. She is a poor girl that very much could have ended up on the streets. The idea of some scumbag gringo corrupting her by trying to offer her 50, 000 pesos makes me sick.

So she goes home thinking that gringos are nice generous people. The irony is she will probably now seek out gringos. Unfortunately if she does seek out gringos then she is going to run into some of the clowns I saw at the restaurant. She may very well have sex with some of these scumbags for 50, 000. They will probably sit around giving the Hi-fives to each other and perhaps one of them will say he only gave her 40, 000. If that happens she will quickly change and her opinion of gringos will be that they are all like the scum that is showing up these days in Medellin. She will then become a "fuck and run" girl who takes what she can.

I talk to a very few number of gringos in Colombia. The gringos I know are all people who invested money here and are living here. We all agree 100% about what I have been saying about the scum that is showing up. You clowns are starting to make Americans in general look bad. There is a lot of talk amongst the Colombians about how you idiots are acting. If the clowns continue leading us down the path that we are heading then the Colombians will soon grow to hate us. And this is the most important point!

I believe we are almost at the crossroads here in Medellin where we will all either continue to be welcome guests or we will be seen as a bunch of lowlifes. Every day I hear more and more comments about the stupidity of Americans. Three or four years ago I never heard one Colombian say a bad word about any American but now almost on a daily bases I hear comments.

About a month ago I was in the park with some Colombian friends. We eat diner about once a week in Parque LLeras. A gringo walks by with some dark black wildebeest of a woman with her breasts hanging out and her shorts shoved up her ass. Almost everyone at my table started laughing and pointing this out. I noticed that other Colombians at other tables were pointing this out as well. I was so embarrassed to be an American at that moment I felt like walking over and whacking this idiot over the head with my cane. I wonder if that piece of trash American is reading this right now? If so you committed a huge Faux Pas in front of hundreds of people. No Colombian man would be seen dead in public with that girl. Everyone is saying "look at that lowlife gringo with no shame. " You might as well have put a giant sign over your head saying "look at me I am white trash". If that type of woman is what you desire then enjoy her in your hotel but do not be parading her around strata 6 when people are trying to eat.

So as I said we are soon going to be hated by a lot of people because of the path the scum is setting for us. You clowns are an embarrassment for us all. Learn to pay these girls all that you can afford so you set a high standard for gringos. You assholes who cannot afford what the Colombians are paying should stay at home rather than bring shame on us all. And remember that these girls are human beings and should be treated as such.

My grandfather was a wealthy man and one thing he always told me was that no matter how much money someone has that if they do not have character then they are equal to a cockroach and deserve to be crushed. I can remember my father and him each morning greeting each worker with a handshake. They would sit and have a coffee with even the gardeners and ask about how their lives were. They never felt they were better than anyone and treated everyone with respect.

I think of them when I see the scum gringos walking around Medellin. You guys think you are better then these people because you have a little more money than they do. You think you can treat some poor girl on the street like she is dirt since you were fortunate enough to be born in the United States. I am telling you that you are wrong. These girls are better than you. You are the bottom of the barrel and a complete disgrace to humanity. In short: You have no character. And keep that in mind because some of us have big feet.

I am going to get off my soapbox now. I do not think I will be making many more posts on this site but I will read it. The problem is I have arthritis and cannot type very much. So I have to go over to a friends place to write up these speeches. We spent two hours writing this up and I cannot burden him with these tasks every day.

On my final note, the next time I see you clowns making asses of yourselves in public I may not restrain myself. Beware of the cane!

My $2000 a month girl is coming over now. She wants to cook up some cookies for me. Bye guys.

El Perro
04-20-08, 16:31
Nice one Exon. Thanks for the post.

Jaimito Cartero
04-20-08, 16:56
How many gringo BA guys do you see going around with wildebeest? I've been with some of your chicas, Exon, and I didn't see anything out of the ordinary, class or quality-wise. You can claim that your shit doesn't stink enough so that you believe it, but don't expect others to do the same.

So you agree with the poster that you should pay the girls as much as possible so you won't seem like a cheap gringo? This is one more thread in which you post nonsense, that even YOU won't follow.

Since you've told us how many millions you're worth, you should be paying these chicas at least $1000US per session. You can afford it. Don't make gringos look bad, Exon! Chicas will never begrudge you adding another 5000 pesos to your envelope. However, they will think you're a guy with too much money, and will bleed you for as much as possible.

Tessan
04-20-08, 17:04
I agree with some things he said, but paying up to whatever a girl ask, is wrong. Some girls will hit you with 200 US dollars an hour and she is only a 5. If you want to pay it fine. If a girl is will to go for 150p I do not try to get her down to 120p. But I do not pay whatever they ask.

Most of these girls are not innocent young things just starting out, with hearts of gold. There might be some, but most are not. Give them $1000 US in an envelope, see how many come back later, and give it back to you.

I agree with him, I like Non US women much more then US women.

Jaimito Cartero
04-20-08, 17:13
I agree with him, I like Non US women much more then US women.Oh, there are many things from the quoted post that I agree with as well. I do find the chicas great, and they do need to be treated right.

Most of of Exon's arguments on this subject boil down to:

I have class and a lot of money, and you guys are cheap cocksuckers, so you should bow down to me.

The sad reality is that he fucks the same chicas as we do.

Exon123
04-20-08, 17:16
How many gringo BA guys do you see going around with wildebeest? I've been with some of your chicas, Exon, and I didn't see anything out of the ordinary, class or quality-wise. You can claim that your shit doesn't stink enough so that you believe it, but don't expect others to do the same.

So you agree with the poster that you should pay the girls as much as possible so you won't seem like a cheap gringo? This is one more thread in which you post nonsense, that even YOU won't follow.

Since you've told us how many millions you're worth, you should be paying these chicas at least $1000US per session. You can afford it. Don't make gringos look bad, Exon! Chicas will never begrudge you adding another 5000 pesos to your envelope. However, they will think you're a guy with too much money, and will bleed you for as much as possible.You missed the point entirely. Its all about "Respect", which you have none. As far as the women I date or how much money I spend on them, thats again entirely my business, not yours.

Moreover you derogatory comments regarding everything post shows your true color.

Exon

Jaimito Cartero
04-20-08, 17:31
You missed the point entirely. Its all about "Respect", which you have none. As far as the women I date or how much money I spend on them, thats again entirely my business, not yours.

Moreover you derogatory comments regarding everything post shows your true color.

ExonRespect? I certainly respect the chicas. Looks like you're on your way to a second strike, since you can't control yourself.

Tessan
04-20-08, 17:40
You missed the point entirely. Its all about "Respect", which you have none.

ExonIt ok to disagree, and have conflicts over views. But call names is childish. Just make your point.

Jaimito Cartero
04-20-08, 18:00
It ok to disagree, and have conflicts over views. But call names is childish. Just make your point.Yeah, it's like you're in third grade again, and the kid who can't fight and only knows one or two bad words to use against you. And then you remember that he rides the mini-bus to school, so you just leave him alone.

It's funny, I've met about 5 fairly new AP members in the last couple of weeks, and a few of them mentioned that they don't post much since they get attacked. I know some old time posters who won't even waste their time with new reports because of this type of attitude. It's not good for the continued health of the board, certainly.

Monger514
04-20-08, 18:17
I know some old time posters who won't even waste their time with new reports because of this type of attitude. It's not good for the continued health of the board, certainly.That is EXACTLY where I am headed, towards a personal "no-post" policy.

Toymann
04-20-08, 19:19
I couldn't agree more with the previous posts. Good reviews are way down this year and I have also given up posting as the BS that goes on when Exon and few others don't like your point of view just isn't worth the time. Maybe a short hiatus on his own thread (one month) might send the message to all posters that personal attacks just don't belong here. Just my two cents. Happy Mongering. Toymann

Jaimito Cartero
04-21-08, 06:55
I couldn't agree more with the previous posts. Good reviews are way down this year and I have also given up posting as the BS that goes on when Exon and few others don't like your point of view just isn't worth the time. Maybe a short hiatus on his own thread (one month) might send the message to all posters that personal attacks just don't belong here. Just my two cents. Happy Mongering. ToymannAnd the fact remains that the forum will continue to go downhill, as Jackson will keep editing out Exon's inflammatory posts. 1st strike, 2nd strike, whatever, nothing will ever be done about Exon.

How can you read post by Exon with no misspellings, and NOT think that it hasn't been edited?

Alan23
04-21-08, 11:46
I just pulled this off the columbia board and some of you guys could learn by it.

You know who you are.

ExonI have adopted a position of mainly ignoring all the crap and opinions that are being posted, especially in Exon's personal "playpen". But just too many fundamental issues in this one to ignore:

-JC, please don't think Exon's spelling has improved, please see the word Colombia for this evidence.

-Dogg, I think your affirmation of Exon was for making a 2-line post without using his normal vocabulary (motherfucker / cocksucker, etc. Not for an actual analysis of the content of his "cut-n-paste" contribution. Of course Exon would promote this type of post, filled with numerous uses of "scumbags, trash, scum, etc. Just a more polished version of classic Exon.

-THIS IS THE IMPORTANT part: The original poster and Exon are both totally misinformed and confused about what defines respect. For them it is all about money, when nothing could be further from the truth - it is the opposite! Respect is what occurs when money is not involved! There is also the issue of "having respect for" and "showing respect". Elements of showing or having respect can include: Are you on time, do you interrupt, do you listen with intent, do you truly care about what others are thinking and feeling, do your feelings cause you to do something WITHOUT any consideration for reward (Hello Exon and the other cane welding poster, this part is what you need to take note of! Respect is developed over time - a one hour encounter which ends in her holding your hand, probably does not qualify.

I find Exon's new mentor to be particularly hypocritical in his reference to how beautiful / pretty his much respected girlfriends are - hence somehow deserving of more money (where is the respect for the ugly girls in this world). In a purely business sense, of course prettier girls will make more money. However we are talking about respect here, which has NOTHING to do with any business transaction - particularly one where the buyer pays 2-3 times the agreed upon sales price.

I find both Exon and his Colombian mentor to be pathetic! They are totally confused on what constitutes a relationship based on respect. Gentlemen, it is earned - not bought and paid for!

Carry on - lest I forget that you "do this for a living"!

Lysander
04-21-08, 12:24
I have adopted a position of mainly ignoring all the crap and opinions that are being posted, especially in Exon's personal "playpen". But just too many fundamental issues in this one to ignore:

-THIS IS THE IMPORTANT part: The original poster and Exon are both totally misinformed and confused about what defines respect. For them it is all about money, when nothing could be further from the truth - it is the opposite! Respect is what occurs when money is not involved! There is also the issue of "having respect for" and "showing respect". Elements of showing or having respect can include: Are you on time, do you interrupt, do you listen with intent, do you truly care about what others are thinking and feeling, do your feelings cause you to do something WITHOUT any consideration for reward (Hello Exon and the other cane welding poster, this part is what you need to take note of! Respect is developed over time - a one hour encounter which ends in her holding your hand, probably does not qualify.

I find Exon's new mentor to be particularly hypocritical in his reference to how beautiful / pretty his much respected girlfriends are - hence somehow deserving of more money (where is the respect for the ugly girls in this world) In a purely business sense, of course prettier girls will make more money. However we are talking about respect here, which has NOTHING to do with any business transaction - particularly one where the buyer pays 2-3 times the agreed upon sales price.

I find both Exon and his Colombian mentor to be pathetic! They are totally confused on what constitutes a relationship based on respect. Gentlemen, it is earned - not bought and paid for!Well said Alan23.

Exon123
04-21-08, 13:49
The "Uncle Jack" thread

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=583

Worth a read but you'll have to go back a page or to read all the comments.

Exon

Jackson
04-21-08, 17:30
Hi Crusader,

I have no idea why you posted your travel review of BA in a thread about respecting women, so I moved it to its own thread located here:

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4662

Thanks,

Jackson