PDA

View Full Version : Crusader in BA

Crusader
04-21-08, 16:27
First of all would like to thank Jackson and all the forum members that are contribting to this site. I look it up couple a days ago. Thats my first time posting on any forum other than yahoo finance wich I've been on since 2000.

The amount of information here specialy on the mongering scene is simply titanic.

I've been touring extensivly the world for the past 15 years, and I must say that after doing business and seeing more than half the world, Brasil to me sits on to of the list as best overall experience.

Very disapointing to me the women scene in BA. It seems like the population here is italian race dominated with a heavy injection of native indian race mix. The result is nothing that I can appreciate, and the lack of the brazilian bundao here is just catastrophic to me.

To understand the anatomy of the central brazilian race, I had to go to Portugal for a week, then I understood that the Brazilian bunda is not only a result of a black vein injection but the Portuguese women have the best bundas in Europe. Then you add mixture of German and Netherland blood and you top it up with a minimal vein of black race and you get your self Brazilian women to die for.

The infrastructure in ba is rock bottom. Recoletta and Puerto Madero is best whats offered, its a joke not comparing it to the civilized world, but to cities like Rio or better yet the solid middle classed ultra clean Porto Alegre.

Its probably too early for me to have a solid judgment but thats my first imp and see what happens next 3 wks.

For now food is good, tons of places to visit, and the privado list thanks to this forum is endless, not to my taste but I guess you take the best you can get.

I guess in terms of women if you like skiny italian / spanish chicks with a mix of indigenous indian race then this city will make you happy with a 100 peso average sexual experience.

Food wise I'm going through those restaurants in puero madeo by the water one by one. A rack of baby lamb chops with a bottle of wine is what I like best.

Gentlemen. Is there any high level bars or disco to meet non working girls?

Last week on sat went to three discos by taxi recom. But the crowd is all barly 20 why old. One by one I'm telling the taxi to take me to a 25+clubs with no result.

A feed back on any inters spot are appreciated.

Tmontana
04-21-08, 22:57
I used to go to Black about 1995 to 1997. It was a nice place then with a good selection of girls. Like 20-30 on them from 9 pm to about 1 am when it started to thin out. Cover was I think 10$ and the first drink was at least $15 and it was never cheap. The girls likes Singapore Slings that I doiubt had much liquor in them. I met a lot of nice long term girls there. Totally great for my money. And BsAs was expensive then. Not like today. And I had a wonderful time. BsAs seems harder now. The girls seem more mercenary on average although I have found a new long termer. But I am getting inevitably older and I suppose no one is in it for love like in the old days. I can not recall any upscale bars where you could meet nice woman and no hookers. Even one witha golden heart. But I suppose they do exist. I do recall one nightclub I used to really like but forget the name and it was full of 30-50 somethings. If anyone knows anything I will be back in May from the 22nd until the 31st and can hang out this next trip.

Crusader
04-22-08, 02:22
Yeah, the nightclubs, not my thing. I never did a take out. Only non working girls get to come to my place, dirty work has to be done in house. I did go in last week in one on Vicente where I'm actualy renting an apart near by, and I was out of there in less than half hour. Chikas won't tell you anything before you buy her a drink and then comes in the negotiation and all the crap that comes wth it. Lol I just can't do this shit anymore, as I explored already half the world, with my experience and as I grew older and became well off, I get easily offended now getting into those kindergarden scenarios.

Thats why I appreciate the termas of Brazil where prices are set and theres absolutely no bullshit involved. You go in the bar area you sit and drink and watch the dozen girls around, you shoot the shit with whom ever you want, when your ready you take the girl to the room. You know exactly what you gonna get and the price you gonna pay before leaving the club, caryoko or gringo every one is the same.

I've enjoyed private clubs all over the world. For solid 9+ girls depending on the country, you could be in as much as 500 bucks for a match but you get what you pay for.

Mexico City summer time was one of the best pick up spots for me. Basicly you frequent the top restaurants in town where they employ the best looking girls in the city as waitresses. Their basicly offuniversity working summer time. You just ask them out while your in the restaurant you meet them next day normal girls in university medical, law facultys etc educated beautiful the whole package. Unbelievable great time. Ofcourse the fact that they know that your a solid and respectable gringo from the local company I'm with.

Bottom line for me if its not a regular girl, private apart, club whatever works if the quality is there and prices and services are preset.

The Buenos Aires scene is pure (inteligence insulting) several aparts are milking straight like the boys on this forum report price wise, but the majority will hit you with double price and as you up and leave they follow you trying to get you to stay at half the price, I still leave (its a matter of princip) and I thought bangkok was the worst id experienced. Well ba now goes to the bottom of list.

To my world experience I've yet to see a working girl in ba that I can rate higher than 6. Got 3 more wks here. See what happens salut