PDA

View Full Version : Asians in BA

Rocco13
04-27-08, 16:28
I was just wondering if there is any nice Asians working in BA, and which clubs they work in.

I know there is a small Barrio Chino area in Belgrano and was curious if anyone knows of bars that cater to this flavor

MCSE
04-28-08, 00:53
I was just wondering if there is any nice Asians working in BA, and which clubs they work in.

I know there is a small Barrio Chino area in Belgrano and was curious if anyone knows of bars that cater to this flavorNo asian working girls.

By the way, several advertisements are, actually peruvian / bolivian girls pretending to be asians.

You'll see them more at the supermarkets, in fact, there is a super-hot one on duty in soldado de la independencia and olleros chinese supermarket.

However, the china town it's very small, they have great food and specialized supermarkets with stuff imported from several countries not only from asiatic countries. They have fresh stuff as vetables and fish.

On the opposite, you can see groups of asiatic males in some bolches, salome was one of their favorites, as madaho's as well.

Pics of the porteno china town:

http://www.barts.com.ar/barts/citypics.php?pageNum_Recordset1=2&totalRows_Recordset1=100&location=belgrano
and a video:
http://www.barts.com.ar/barts/flash_video.php?recordID=china

Rocco13
04-28-08, 10:04
No asian working girls.

By the way, several advertisements are, actually peruvian / bolivian girls pretending to be asians.

You'll see them more at the supermarkets, in fact, there is a super-hot one on duty in soldado de la independencia and olleros chinese supermarket.

However, the china town it's very small, they have great food and specialized supermarkets with stuff imported from several countries not only from asiatic countries. They have fresh stuff as vetables and fish.

On the opposite, you can see groups of asiatic males in some bolches, salome was one of their favorites, as madaho's as well.

Pics of the porteno china town:

http://www.barts.com.ar/barts/citypics.php?pageNum_Recordset1=2&totalRows_Recordset1=100&location=belgrano
and a video:
http://www.barts.com.ar/barts/flash_video.php?recordID=chinaThanks for the info.

Its unfortunate.

Btw. Where are these Peruvian, Bolivian Asian look alike advertisements?

MCSE
04-28-08, 22:03
Thanks for the info.

Its unfortunate.

Btw. Where are these Peruvian, Bolivian Asian look alike advertisements?Basically in Clarin newspaper.

Look for names as Yoki, geisha, japonesita, but I would stronlgly encourage you to avoid these fakes.

In general, for the locals, peruvians and bolivians are not attractive and in general discriminated, for example, ask any cab driver if they would like to pickup a peruvian from the streets, most part of them avoid to do that.

The neighborhood of "El abasto" it's an area close to corrientes ave and anchorena. The old abasto market used to be placed in there, today it's the major ghetto for peruvians and after the twilight gets very dark and unsafe. If you are going to a private apartment located in that area, it's better during the day.

Toymann
04-28-08, 22:40
If you are into pros then give Eiki a spin. She is a mostly Japanese / Argentine mix. Service is fully toymann approved and has been documented before several times in this forumn. Service is 300 pesos the hour and worth every penny IMHO. Happy Mongering. Toymann.

Ps. She'll be busy tomorrow evening. LOL.

Rocco13
04-29-08, 00:30
Gracias!

Would you happen to have any info on her, contact, pics website?

Does she do outcalls?

If you are into pros then give Eiki a spin. She is a mostly japanese / argintine mix. Service is fully toymann approved and has been documented before several times in this forumn. Service is 300 pesos the hour and worth every penny IMHO. Happy Mongering. Toymann.

Ps. She'll be busy tomorrow evening. LOL.

Toymann
04-29-08, 01:07
No problem to all questions. You will find her on Platynum (see link on AP main page) 300 for outcalls. No problem. Enjoy and let the board know how it all went. Everything is on the menu but cola. BBBJCIM is her speciality. Enjoy.

Happy Mongering,

Toymann

BadMan
04-29-08, 02:23
Hey TM,

If I'm not mistaken, this is the same girl right?

http://www.area-vip.com.ar/chicas/sheila/pagina/espanol.htm

I don't even dig Asian chicks, but this one looks pretty fuckable.

Regards,

BM.

Toymann
04-29-08, 06:07
Same chica. Higher price. You are spot on Bad. Happy Mongering. Toymann.

PS. Even though she doesn't give up the cola. Everything else is first class. Suggest ya give her a spin with that big meat you're sporting. She can handle it. LOL

Smuler
04-29-08, 09:35
Bman and Tman.

I waa thinking of her last time, and remembered that if I called, say I saw her on Platynum, because it is 100 P cheaper.

Best Regards.

Smuler.

Tman- how were the tits on her?

Toymann
04-29-08, 11:21
She has fake tits but well done. More than two mouthfulls. Happy Mongering. Toymann

Member #3319
04-30-08, 02:04
There is a place I have been wanting to go to, but I have been strongly advised not to visit, as it is a much less than desirable location. One person even advised that it would be likely I would not only be robbed, but also killed. This was after I explained to them that earlier in the day a taxi driver refused to take me there. I should note that the place itself is not what is dangerous, it is the neighborhood.

All of that being said, I still want to go, so if someone is really interested in asians, PM me and maybe we can make a night of it.

PS, if you speak Mandarin, it would be really helpful.