PDA

View Full Version : How Much Better Are They?

Pyrojohn
04-27-08, 18:56
As I am sitting here wondering how I'm going to get down there some day, I am wondering how much better are the ladies in BsAs than the US. I realize that there is a wide range quality available in the US and AR alike. Is the average working girl much better is BsAs? Is it just the non-pros that are better? Or am I making an assumption that is not true here?

Thanks for the insights

Jaimito Cartero
04-27-08, 19:31
There are great women in the USA, but you may spend a lot of time to find them. BA is fairly inexpensive, and finding nice chicas is quite easy. Most of the women are European looking, so if you like that type, you'll be fine.

Guiller
04-27-08, 19:54
My view of the matter is that hardware is hardly the good variable to look at. Software seems more appropriate to me.

Exon123
04-27-08, 20:46
As I am sitting here wondering how I'm going to get down there some day, I am wondering how much better are the ladies in BsAs than the US. I realize that there is a wide range quality available in the US and AR alike. Is the average working girl much better is BsAs? Is it just the non-pros that are better? Or am I making an assumption that is not true here?

Thanks for the insightsI can't speak for the Non-Pros, but I'd say the Pro's are 50 to 100 times better in Buenos Aires than the USA.

Exon

Caveman01
04-27-08, 20:52
I'm not an expert on pros in another countries, Exon, but I absolutely agree with you that argentine pros not only look much better than others, but they have a better attitude as well.

Tessan
04-27-08, 22:12
I find the big difference between women in Argentina and the US is attitude. It cost allot less to get Beautiful Pro with a good attitude in BA. In the US not easy to find.

Even non pros have different culture, and attitude, then US women. Which I prefer.

Exon123
04-28-08, 00:59
I find the big difference between women in Argentina and the US is attitude. It cost allot less to get Beautiful Pro with a good attitude in BA. In the US not easy to find.

Even non pros have different culture, and attitude, then US women. Which I prefer.Money has nothing to do with it, its all about the culture, their women are just beter lovers.

Exon

MCSE
04-28-08, 01:02

Thanks for the insightsTo have an objective idea on how people looks in BA, you may check these photos in the streets of Buenos Aires http://www.barts.com.ar/barts/citypics_type.php?location=people_and_fashion

Pyrojohn
04-28-08, 03:30
Okay, that's exactly what I wanted to hear. You guys have me convinced!

The prices are just a bonus as far as I'm concerned.