PDA

View Full Version : Worldtraveler's Birthday Party

TejanoLibre
04-30-08, 22:53
Hey Guys,

Friday is WT69's birthday and I think that we all owe him a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY and Thank You for all that he has done and continues to do!

The man has single-handedly put together the ¨bible¨that we all use on a daily basis!

He has taken one for the team on various occasions. Man, it's a damn tough job but somebody has to do it! Think about it.

He has had to personally visit and taste test over 150 privados! DAMN GOOD JOB!

Anyway, I would like to have a small party for him at my restaurant on Friday night.

Like always, you guys are more than welcome to join us. Either for dinner or just stop by and we'll have a toast and shoot the shit.

Say around 9:00 - 9:30 on Friday night.

Take Care,

Questions or reservations:

Ramiro 4 328 3174

4 327 3016

Lálliance.

Cordoba 945

P. S - You can also p.m me if you prefer.

TejanoLibre
05-02-08, 19:57
I've had a good response from some of the guys on the board but we still have some room at the table for more well wishers!

Come on down and join us if your in town. Hell, it's Friday night in BA!

Going to try to lasso WT69 and take him over to BLACK for a little fun and games.

We should pass the hat and make sure he has a nice birthday bang on us.

Come on boys. He deserves it!

The old dude has never even been to Black!

Hope to see you if you can make it.

Take Care,

Ramiro.

4 328 3174

4 327 3016

Lálliance.

Cordoba 945

Exon123
05-02-08, 23:18
Happy Birthday World Traveler.

Exon

SmokersRule
05-02-08, 23:24
I am coming a few days too late. If I were there, I would join you.

Happy birthday old man.

Toymann
05-03-08, 01:49
Thanx Ramiro for a great time tonight. The lomo was fantasico! Great meeting everybody. Very friendly group. I hope to withdraw my second book from the library tomorrow morning. I am a veracous (sp?) Reader don't ya know. Happy Birthday WT.

Jackson, please revise Ex's previous post. It should read "Happy Birthday Motherf**ker Co**Su**er". Careful Ex you may be starting to show your soft underbelly. You have a reputation to maintain don't ya know!

Happy Mongering All. Toymann

Jaimito Cartero
05-03-08, 03:39
Happy birthday, G!

WorldTravel69
05-03-08, 12:03
I left with my chica and forgot to thank everyone for coming to my Birthday party.

I missed getting my ear pulled by the little flower nina, as I did last year, thanks to Daddy for that.