PDA

View Full Version : Esmeralda 534 3/2 A or B (It's the only one in the building)

Xyconyx
05-05-08, 01:02
I don't know if this was posted before, I tried a search and it came up empty.

This privado is basically a tourist trap, there's several guys or girls that hang around Lavalle and Esmeralda looking for people to bring here.

They give you the typical "look no obligation" spiel.

There are three girls there, both times I went it was night time (after 22 hours so I don't know their schedule, only that they're definately not there sundays (I checked before I came to write this post)

There's Natalia, white blonde with small breasts, she doesn't like played with, atall white brunnette and a shorter darkish indian descended brunnette with big boobs.

I went with Natalia, the place itself is kind of a shithole, the rooms are partitioned with "triplay" and seem like closets and the beds are little more than a foam sheet over a bedframe.

Since I was taken by the streetguy he added his commission (100 an hour actual price + 50 his commission) this is where it all goes downhill.

So the cute blonde gets me in the room, and starts a CBJ, after she gets me hard she starts going on about if I want a better more relaxed and complete (anal) service I have to tip her.

I ask her how much.

She says it's up to me, so I offer 50, she counters with "is that all?"

Make a long story short I tip her 150 since she played the get me horny first card (which I haven't seen done in a long time)

On the redeeming side I plowed her anus like there was no tommorrow.

My conclusion is that this place is all about the horrible trick of getting you horny first THEN asking for more money. Oh yeah, and Natalia's vagina was loose as a goose.

You've been warned.

Xyc