PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to thank WorldTravel69 for all of his work

Member #2041
05-06-08, 11:45
I just returned to the land of obnoxious women (That's the U. S. Of course) after 3 very enjoyable weeks in Argentina. My trip was certainly made more pleasurable by the many invaluable contributions to this forum, which very rapidly made things easier for find for me as a first timer in Argentina. But the extensive contributions of WorldTravel69 in the Privado section of this forum warrant special thanks, and they undoubtedly saved me substantial time and effort, as well as cash money.

I very quickly came to my own research that there were about a 6-10 Privados that warranted my own personal investigation, and through my own experiences, quickly determined that the Privados on 1125 Corrientes, 359 Maipu, and 343 Uruguay offered what seemed to me to be the most reliable, cost effective experiences, and they ended up being where I spent most of my happiest companionship dollars in Argentina. But that's just me, and my own tastes and budget. Undoubtedly, other folks have other preferences and the more's the merrier. But I certainly wanted to thank WT69 for his contributions above and beyond the call, as well as everyone else who contributed useful info that helped me on my trip - as well, of course, as Jackson, for providing a great venue for all of those contributions to be easily found.

BTW, while this forum is not the right venue, I also did extensive research into the wine scene in Mendoza, and I have lots of insights which I can provide to anyone who is interested - PM me. One of the reasons for my Argentina visit was that I am considering the eventual investment in a winery.

Jackson
05-06-08, 17:00
BTW, while this forum is not the right venue, I also did extensive research into the wine scene in Mendoza, and I have lots of insights which I can provide to anyone who is interested - PM me. One of the reasons for my Argentina visit was that I am considering the eventual investment in a winery.Hi Member #2041,

ArgentinaPrivate is a TRAVEL FORUM, and as such you are welcome and encouraged to post narratives and other information regarding your "extensive research into the wine scene in Mendoza".

Accordingly, I have started a new thread titled "The wine scene in Mendoza".

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4703

Thanks,

Jackson