PDA

View Full Version : James Carville in BA

Cordoba Dan
05-07-08, 17:59
The last time coming home was quite the adventure just to get to EZE and the line at the American counter was brutal. Met some very nice locals behind me during the wait and noticed James Carvelle roll up in the first class line. Rather than kill time in duty free or the upstairs cafe, I opted for a chair massage before they closed for the night. The massuese was the cutest portena spinner and it kinda sucks when you meet these types when you are leaving and not when arriving. In addition to the lounges, this is a nice way to unwind before the flight and was inexpensive. Saludos.

Exon123
05-07-08, 19:34
The last time coming home was quite the adventure just to get to EZE and the line at the American counter was brutal. Met some very nice locals behind me during the wait and noticed James Carvelle roll up in the first class line. Rather than kill time in duty free or the upstairs cafe, I opted for a chair massage before they closed for the night. The massuese was the cutest portena spinner and it kinda sucks when you meet these types when you are leaving and not when arriving. In addition to the lounges, this is a nice way to unwind before the flight and was inexpensive. Saludos.Ya think James Carvelle could be a Monger.

Exon

El Perro
05-07-08, 19:47
Ya think James Carvelle could be a Monger.

ExonWouldn't be surprising given his wife, or maybe down here as a consultant for some politico. Or both.:)

Sportsman
05-07-08, 20:24
I was on the same flight with James Carvelle on United from EZE to Washington in July 07. Saw him in the Red Carpet Club first then again as he settled into his First Class seat. I was a few rows behind him in Business.

Exon123
05-07-08, 21:47
Wouldn't be surprising given his wife or maybe down here as a consultant for some politico. Or both.:)I would think a little of both, his wife is "Ugly", but take a look at him, I mean only she is going to Fuck him for free.

But I'll bet your right he has probably been coaching Cristina & Nestor and using up some of that $800,000 dollars.

Exon

Cordoba Dan
05-08-08, 10:24
Interesting Sportsman flew with him last July, and I saw him in line last May. It could be that he was working the presidential campaign but my imaginings involved him meeting up with Turner on that huge tract of Patagonian land with a mansion full of naked chicas (could just be sex prison talking however) He appeared to not want to be noticed or engage anyone in line but he's kind of hard to miss. Then a couple Americans approached him on the way to the gates and I heard all this cajun discourse coming out and that confirmed that.

Thomaso276
05-08-08, 13:41
I understand he was advising the VP during his run for Govenor of BA Province.

Jackson
05-08-08, 15:21
Wasn't it James Carville that coined the phrase "Drag a $100 bill through a trailer park...." during the Clinton / Monica days?

I wonder if that's also his mongering strategy?

Jackson

Exon123
05-08-08, 16:24
Interesting Sportsman flew with him last July, and I saw him in line last May. It could be that he was working the presidential campaign but my imaginings involved him meeting up with Turner on that huge tract of Patagonian land with a mansion full of naked chicas (could just be sex prison talking however) He appeared to not want to be noticed or engage anyone in line but he's kind of hard to miss. Then a couple Americans approached him on the way to the gates and I heard all this cajun discourse coming out and that confirmed that.Naw I don't think so,

If he was Mongering with Ted Turner he wouldn't be flying first class commercial. Ted has his own G-5, much nicer that anything United Airlines fly's.

But I do think Jackson is right with the expression "Drag a $100 bill through a trailer park." I think I heard that on Meet The Press.

I'm guessing by the dates you guys are quoteing that he was down their advising Nestor & Christina on how to "Hood Wink" the Argentine people and steal the democracy away from them.

Plus, I'd bet most anything he was paid in cash, So the CockSucker didn't have to pay tax's on the money) with part of the $800,000. I'm also guessing a Chica or two was part of the deal.

Exon

Sportsman
05-29-08, 22:31
On the same flight with James Carville again last Thursday, this time on the way down to BA on United from Washington. He took the same seat 2A as the last time I saw him. Once arrived at Passport Control, I overheard he told a guy he was doing some consulting work and was there to see couple of clients.

Sky Ryder
05-30-08, 00:59
If he did any mongering, it was a quickie (who could blame him given who he is married to. Because he was on the flight back to Washington on Friday evening. So he was in town about 13 hours!

Exon123
05-30-08, 13:34
He probably Mongers in Washington on expense account money from his clients doing the upper end girls like the last governor.

Thats very good pussy at $4,000 a pop.

Exon

El Perro
05-30-08, 21:21
There is a documentary entitled "Our Brand Is Crisis" about Carville's consulting in Bolivia during the 2002 Presidential elections there. Looks like he gets around.