PDA

View Full Version : Thank you!

Lord Thieve
05-10-08, 16:05
Hello there, this is my first post.

My good friend Roger recommended me this great forum and the truth is it's just amazing, my best wishes to everyone that has posted on here!

I met my friend Roger a week ago, I was waiting at the Citibank ATM machine and I see this guy. With my professional experience I could tell he was wearing a weapon. To be honest, I was a bit worried, when out in the cuds I prefer to avoid this kind of situation as things can often turn nasty pretty quickly. The ATM would not let me take out any of the money that I needed that time, circa 0300 hours. The girl beside me started to get nervous as well and this really put me on alert. A good looking girl was standing with her and it was clear they both knew each other. Anyhow, I don't remember exactly how it happened, but Roger approached me and told me the amount I was about to pay (3,000 Pesos) was a bit of a rip-off, but this girl was just hot - it seems the smart guy was in control the whole time. He knew what he was doing when he agreed that girl was the best one there (Black was the name if I recall? The four of us started chatting and I don't really know how, but I only ended up pulling out six hundred! That's such a big difference!

I thought the girl would get pissed off about this, but contrary to what I'd thought, she got started kissing me in public and her whole mood seemed to lighten up as she got friendlier. Roger gave me a few more pieces of advice, such as visiting this site and renting an apartment instead of staying in a hotel.

The night ended smoothly, and I'm so grateful for the ATM incident that helped me to make more friends in Buenos Aires, as well as giving me some great information.

Tessan
05-10-08, 16:40
3000p is a rip-off. 600p is average for a girl form Blacks.