PDA

View Full Version : Questions for next trip

Buffy99
05-11-08, 00:44
I'm making my second trip to BA the last week of May. When I was there a few months ago I had not seen this site, it has been very beneficial so far. While I was there I went to DreamOn, which was nice but nothing exceptional. I paid a 60p entry fee and then 200p to the girl. In all the other posts I haven't seen anyone mention an entry fee, did I go to the wrong place or did they just stick me? I'm staying in the same place in May, which is the Marriott on Florida. If anyone can make some good suggestions of where to go I would really appreciate it. By the way, I speak no Spanish, only English, however I will try to learn a few words and phrases before arriving.

Thomaso276
05-11-08, 08:15
You have some time, learn alot of phrases. Read WT's privado list and stick to the prices therein.

Buffy99
05-17-08, 00:49
Thanks for the suggestion, I have started looking at phrases already. I've also looked at WT list and I realize the girls are always changing, so it is hard to say which locations you can depend on. I am not that familiar with the area though, so can anyone recommend one or two locations near the Marriott on Florida. I was hoping to connect with someone on Sunday after I arrive, I'm sure I will be ready for some good relaxation after the long flight. Plus I will be trying late in the evening through out the week. Thx.

Thomaso276
05-17-08, 09:35
Call Roxanna as Sundays are pretty slow. I live behind the Marriot and during the week there are plenty of options nearby.