PDA

View Full Version : Astrid - Suipacha 1031 piso 3 apt 29

El Alamo
05-12-08, 12:25
This is one I learned about on the local boards. She is very highly rated.

http://astrid.bgirls.com.ar If that doesn't work she is Astrid on Bairesgirls.

The local boards rate her this way 1-10 scale.

Cara (Face) 7

Tetas (tits) 8

Colita (Ass) 8

Cuerpo en general (Body overall) 8

PT (blowjob) 9 sin (without condom)

Besos (kisses) Yes.

Garching (fucking) 9

Onda (warmth or atmosphere) 7

Worth seeing again Yes.

$100 media hora $150 hora.

I think the rating are accurate. I don't know how they gave her face a 7. She is very cute - 21 years old but could pass for 18.

The local boards mention that she is somewhat quiet or reserved. Really she is just soft spoken.

They also mention that she is a full figured girl in the mode of Marylyn Monroe. If you are looking for an anorexic chick with bird legs and bones sticking out - Astrid is. Not for you.

Her photos are accurate. She has never worked in a privado or club. She has always had her own apartment. Also, she likes Americans - thinks thay are simpatico.

I was impressed and will return.

Also, forgot to mention. The local boards find it interesting that she has long black hair but blue, blue eyes. She doen't wear contacts.

Stowe
05-13-08, 00:43
I did this chica when I was there in April. I, too, found her on the local forums. She has a quiet, serious, but very friendly, personality.

I agree with El Alamo's review that the sex was excellent. Cola and CIM are available.

She is definitely not fat. In my opinion, she is perfectly proportioned and those that know me know I do not care for larger women.

I will definitely do her again when I return in Sept. Hope she is still there.

Suerte.

Stowe

Dickhead
05-13-08, 02:30
All I can say is: "mira vos."