PDA

View Full Version : Are most girls ok with kissing

Lucino
05-13-08, 22:19
Hello,

First timer to this thing.

Are most girls ok with kissing? Could anyone make a suggestion for a first timer who does want kissing?

And another question.

Are you guys not too worried about STD's?

MCSE
05-13-08, 22:50
Some girls they kiss and some girls they don't. Keep in mind that the girl could have sucked someone else's dick just a few minutes ago, while you are not directly sucking a dick, you are somehow doing it indirectly. Same thing if the previous guy throwed his cum on her tits and now you're licking her nipples.

In general, the girls from the clubs makes less guys per night than the privados workers, does not changes anything however, since you never know. But, at least it's something.

A long time ago, a friend of mine told me that the male jizz has some pheromones that prevent other males couple the woman, in order to maintain other males away from the woman once she've got impregnant.

Some times happened to me that I feel like a rejection to some girls, but, may be it's not about that but a strong and cheap scent. Also, in the privados, happened also that you feel a strong shit scent, that means a girl was just assfucked in there a few minutes ago, and it's also disgusting no matter if the girl is hot. So avoiding the cheap privados may have sense, at least in this case.

Tessan
05-14-08, 02:00
Hello,

First timer to this thing.

Are most girls ok with kissing? Could anyone make a suggestion for a first timer who does want kissing?

And another question.

Are you guys not too worried about STD's?If you like kissing, use search, keyword DFK, make sure you click "Show Results as post" at the bottom of the search window. Any girl who has DFk, "Deep French Kissing" in her post, will kiss with you all you want.

Lucino
05-14-08, 15:01
I just wanted to thank everyone for the inforomation. Thank You!