PDA

View Full Version : 15-5154-9342 Avoid Nerea, any girl with this number

Wild Walleye
05-14-08, 05:54
Gentlemongers:

I break my silence to add some value. Favorable postings are great. However, I think unfavorable postings may be even more helpful.

Avoid any girl (particularly Narea of Gemidos--don't get too excited by the photos because that girl doesn't exist here)--associated with this number 155-154-9342.

I am no newby and have had many positive experiences here and on three other continents. I had my first offiical bad one with Narea tonight.

First, she was not the girl in the photos (no surprise) but had a nice tight body so I let her in. When she came in she was unfriendly and was all about the money. She estimated round trip cab fare at AR$50, I asked her if she was coming from EZE. She said yes. My senses should have taken over and asked her to go. I didn't. Paid up front (I know, I know)

After a very uninspiring 20+ minutes, she asked me three times in relatively short order "hizo usted termina?" Too which I responded "NO." She then started to cry -- this was a first (I may not be great but I am in good shape (on the verge of ripped) and pretty considerate) I asked what the problem was and got some gobblygook that I did not understand.

So I whipped out the laptop (previously stored in the safe) and brought up bablefish and typed in a brief form of WTF? She responded with a couple of BS answers. I said, what about giving me back my mone? She said that she was supposed to get US$500 no AR$300. I laughed and asked her if she thought her performance was worth AR$10. Silence. I couldn't care less about the US$115 except I don't like being ripped off.

So I typed in "No problem, I will post an appropriate review on Argetinaprivate." She seem to be very put off about this and then asked me to call he a taxi. What? I told her that there should be plenty out on the calle, beat it.

Let my mistake be a lesson for everyone.

This girl and anyone associated with this number is a thief.

Exon123
05-14-08, 13:04
Wild Walleye,

Sorry to hear about your bad experience, but its for those types of reasons I don't do internet girls. If you think about it "Fucking" is sort of a personal thing. Good fucking requires a little bit of Chemistry, the better the chemistry, the better the session, I. E. GFE.

Exon

Wild Walleye
05-14-08, 16:20
I agree. I was being lazy.