PDA

View Full Version : Internet modeling studio

Kleinberg
05-19-08, 06:45
Hi guys,

Sorry for that, as I don't like in the forum I moderate this kind of question but I really need your help:

Does anyone of yours know an office where girls can arrange to do some modeling on internet? For sites like camcontacts.

The explanation is that my "novia" doesn't support anymore to work in her club and is looking after some work. And I thought this was not to far of what she is able to do, but for the moment it is imposible to do this in her flat (too small, too dim).

I have heard from a place on calle mendoza but I don't know more.

Thanks for your help.

David_33
05-19-08, 14:10
I had a friend who worked in one of these "studios" as a webcam girl. The studios take the majority of the money. I ended up loaning the chica enough for an apartment rental, lights, a computer, and of course dildos. She did so well that she paid me back within three months.

Exon123
05-19-08, 16:16
http://buenosaires.en.craigslist.org/ers/659518407.html

Exon

Member #3319
05-19-08, 20:46
Does the girl have a passport or a CEDULA? Without one of these forms of ID, it is almost impossible to have any site allow the girl to work. The DNI does not pass as an acceptable form of ID for the reporting requirements of most of these sites.

If she does have one of these, send me a PM. I know of a place where she may be able to work.