PDA

View Full Version : Live the Nightmare: Broke & Stuck in BA!

TejanoLibre
05-21-08, 23:27
What if you were suddenly broke and stuck in BA?

What would you do? What type of job would you try to find or what type of business would you try to start?

Again; maybe not comepletely broke, and yes, depending on your available skills, degrees, Spanish ability, etc. Etc.

What type of business or businesses do you think would work in BA with limited funds?

Toss it around boys. I am just curious.

Tejano Libre.

P. S - Anybody want to get into the highly lucrative and stress-free restaurant business? Now? Cheap? Do you need a manager / owner'job Dickhead? I have a Pit-Bull but she's the greatest!

P. S. S - And yes dear, stuck in BA!

Exon123
05-22-08, 00:37
You must immediately start smuggleing in Lap Top computers, Video camera's anything you can sell on Craigs List or El Mercado using your Monger friends and Airline pilots as curriers to pass them threw customs at EZE.

The only to beat the "Arges" is at their own game "Tax's"

Have the product sold before you have it shipped in. If you can't pick up an extra 3 or 4 thousand peso's a month theres something wrong with you and your a pussy.

Buy the way you'll find the best prices on E-Bay here in the USA. Frankly the really deep deals are on used shit, you should double your money on every deal.

Don't close the restaurant we need you their.

And finally, is my half bottle of Beafeaters still their or did you let some CockSucker drink it.

Exon

Dickhead
05-22-08, 01:22
To sell to gringos. This fucking schwag around here is pathetic. Maybe you would have to grow it yourself, hydroponically. I doubt the power company goes around narking people off like they do in the states.

Or get five or six decent gals, teach 'em some English, and pimp them off for 250 pesos an hour, keeping 100 pesos an hour. Romina from Catto's offered me 100 pesos commission if I could pimp her off for 300 an hour during the day and I said no way. But, I'm not broke and stuck, and she can't speak any fucking English.

What about cooking for private parties?

Kleinberg
05-22-08, 04:31
Papijullo o jeffe:);)

Trying "importying" some paraguayanas (and whynot bolivianas) and doing some negeciating works.

But don't close your place I have not visited it yet.

StrayLight
05-22-08, 07:17
What if you were suddenly broke and stuck in BA?

What would you do? Try to find a free copy of Orwell's "Down and Out in Paris and London."

Daddy Rulz
05-22-08, 11:24
To sell to gringos. This fucking schwag around here is pathetic. Maybe you would have to grow it yourself, hydroponically. I doubt the power company goes around narking people off like they do in the states.

Or get five or six decent gals, teach 'em some English, and pimp them off for 250 pesos an hour, keeping 100 pesos an hour. Romina from Catto's offered me 100 pesos commission if I could pimp her off for 300 an hour during the day and I said no way. But, I'm not broke and stuck, and she can't speak any fucking English.

What about cooking for private parties?You have that room upstairs and cronic is known about in BsAs but not produced. The lights are available, the seeds can be shipped, and the power is subsidized. I can get you started with a customer base. The weed down there really does suck.

Exons idea is a good one but I would have to disagree with the used part, refurbished would be ok but used ones are much harder to sell.

I don't know how he gets the business but a buddy of mine down there has a decent sideline building displays for conventions.

El Perro
05-22-08, 12:34
Focus on the "more money than brains" expat market. Perfect for a bilingual, industrious fellow such as yourself. Girls, guided tours, translation services and I'm sure much more.

Perhaps you could establish a position as a shadowy middleman between Chavez and CFK. I believe that is a liquid position at the moment.

Exon123
05-22-08, 13:58
Were here to help you TejanoLibre.

We need your restaurant because it acts as a "Club House" for us visiting Mongers, plus the food is good.

I like the idea of employing DickHead in some capacity, DH has extensive experience in the industry, but he does drink, which might become a problem.

Running girls or growing leaf up stairs is really not a good idea, too much paper work if you get "Pinched"

I still like my idea best. You've got enough friends on this board to act as your "Mules" bringing goods down from the states. Daddy Rulz is right " refurbished " is the way to go.

Couple years ago I brough down refurbished lap top for a friend, came packed up in a Dell box from the factory. She picked it out on E-Bay, refurbished $725 dollars delivered to my house. After smuggleing it threw customs at EZE we met for the exchange. I asked her "How much is this worth in Argentina, $2,000 dollars?" "No, No" she answered "Mas", "WE make very good business" she commented.

Another case a friend wanted a digitel camera. I bought one for her used on E-Bay, $250 dollars, Again I asked her what is this worth in Argentina, $1,000 US dollars, I asked. No more than that she replyed.

My whole point in this is the Argentine government wants to keep their money in Argentina. Therefore they've raised the import tax's to a level that discourages the buying of certain idem's.

No, Smuggleing is the way to go, if you do get "Pinched" theres gona be a lot less paper work than if you really do start breaking laws.

Any news on my half bottle of Beefeaters?

Exon

El Perro
05-22-08, 14:28
Were here to help you TejanoLibre.

We need your restaurant because it acts as a "Club House" for us visiting Mongers, plus the food is good.

I like the idea of employing DickHead in some capasity, DH has extensive experience in the industry, but he does drink, which might become a problem.

Running girls or growing leaf up stairs is really not a good idea, too much paper work if you get "Pinched"

I still like my idea best. You've got enough friends on this board to act as your "Mules" bringing goods down from the states. Daddy Rulz is right " refurbished " is the way to go.

Couple years ago I brough down refurbished lap top for a friend, came packed up in a Dell box from the factory. She picked it out on E-Bay, refurbished $725 dollars delivered to my house. After smuggleing it threw customs at EZE we met for the exchange. I asked her "How much is this worth in Argentina, $2,000 dollars?" "No, No" she answered "Mas", "WE make very good business" she commented.

Another case a friend wanted a digitel camera. I bought one for her used on E-Bay, $250 dollars, Again I asked her what is this worth in Argentina, $1,000 US dollars, I asked. No more than that she replyed.

My whole point in this is the Argentine government wants to keep their money in Argentina. Therefore they've raised the import tax's to a level that discourages the buying of certain idem's.

No, Smuggleing is the way to go, if you do get "Pinched" theres gona be a lot less paper work than if you really do start breaking laws.

Any news on my half bottle of Beefeaters?

ExonI think the electronics angle sounds appealing to many, but it seems it is the idea held by many that really doesn't work out well. And remember, the locals appear to have less and less money! It's the expats and tourists who have the money. Follow the money!

Gato Hunter
05-22-08, 15:11
I would not grow the smoke upstairs, they broke down the wall a while back. Good smoke in BA would be worth more than that safe, and the smell would give it away.

Find some south facing hills out in the middle of no where out of town.

I did the laptop thing on my last trip, worked out well for both. A steady stream of customers would be difficult I think.

You could turn the place into an Exedra like place with chica's.

Exon123
05-22-08, 15:36
I'm telling you Mongers making money is a Hobby of mine I'm very good at it and that why I can afford to "Rent" my friends.

Smuggleing is the way to go.

Here is the link to Craigs List in Buenos Aires.

http://buenosaires.en.craigslist.org/

Go there and you'll find a whole host of Shit you can Smuggle into the country.

Example, heres the link of computers http://buenosaires.en.craigslist.org/sys/

Heres the Camera section http://buenosaires.en.craigslist.org/pho/

Look at the fucking prices.

Exon

Exon123
05-22-08, 15:57
Hate to post on top of myself but look at what this enterprising young Monger has posted on Craigs List.

Exon.

Reply to: sale-687052208@craigslist. Org

Date: 2008-05-19, 5:57PM ART.

Hey if you are interested in purchasing a laptop from the USA I am coming back to Buenos Aires around June 1st. For a fee I can buy it for you and bring it back for you. You will have to leave a deposit with my girlfriend who is in Buenos Aires, then we can arrange for you to pick it up when I get back. Just pick out the specs of the machine that you want and I'll order it and bring it back for you. For my fee I'm thinking of 25% which is what I was given last time I did this for a coworker a few years ago. If we are talking of a machine that is $2000 US or more we can settle for a bit less than 25% perhaps. Its still well worth it for the buyer because a laptop purchased for 1000 in the US generally goes for around 1800 or more in Argentina. This is no scam and I only want to deal with people who are serious about this and have high ethical standards. Also it has to be soon because I need to order the machine with plenty of time for it to arrive in California no later than May 28th or 29th. Please email me if you are interested, I will reply within 24 hours.

Jackson
05-22-08, 19:46
I would not grow the smoke upstairs, they broke down the wall a while back. Good smoke in BA would be worth more than that safe, and the smell would give it away.

Find some south facing hills out in the middle of no where out of town.

I did the laptop thing on my last trip, worked out well for both. A steady stream of customers would be difficult I think.

You could turn the place into an Exedra like place with chica's.Hi,

Given that Argentina is south of the equator, wouldn't you want to use north facing hills?

Thanks,

Jackson

El Perro
05-22-08, 20:00
Hi,

Given that Argentina is south of the equator, wouldn't you want to use north facing hills?

Thanks,

JacksonDon't think about it Jackson. Just have it shipped regular mail from the USA in doubled up turkey baster bags. Or not.

Dickhead
05-22-08, 21:16
I don't drink at work. And, I am not looking for work. Made over 200, 000 pesos last year, although I will be working less and making less from here on out. Now if work comes looking for me, I always listen. I bet I know 10 or 12 privado girls who are well worth 250 pesos to dumb gringos but are themselves too dumb to know it, or don't know how to go about it. I don't want to get involved in that directly, though. I sent some of them to Gisell but she wasn't smart enough to take advantage (would not make them any guarantees). None of her girls are even good looking and she seems to do all right. Also we recently had a guest who was quoted $145 US for a city tour. He was Latino and not dumb enough to do it, but it could still be lucrative.

But all these ideas contemplate overcharging people. The idea, it would seem to me, would be a business where you could make money charging Argie-type prices. I doubt very seriously laundries are making very much money, and the capital investment is high unless you buy an existing one.

Exon123
05-22-08, 21:58
Hi,

Thanks,

JacksonDon't be a know it all smart ass Jackson.

Exon

MCSE
05-23-08, 02:01
What type of business or businesses do you think would work in BA with limited funds?Tejano: There is no business anywhere without problems. Business are almost by definition complicated and imperfect. Every business everywhere is staffed with imperfect human beings and exists by providing a product or service to other imperfect human beings.

What matters is where you want to go. Focus in the right direction, and Live the Dream, not the nitemare.

Seismo
05-23-08, 02:30
You might look at buying and selling used restaurant equipment and fixtures.

There are always businesses going under that will sell entire contents cheaply. It is all about buying riight and having a place to store it cheaply until you find buyers.

These inventories should be easy to sell as nearly every porteno seems to have a dream of running a restaurant.

Moore
05-23-08, 03:41
Building a real ski resort in Patagonia would be a gold mine. One that is large enough to attract skiers from all over the northern hemisphere during their summer.

Exon could you line up the venture capital?

Jackson
05-23-08, 04:02
Building a real ski resort in Patagonia would be a gold mine. One that is large enough to attract skiers from all over the northern hemisphere during their summer.

Exon could you line up the venture capital?Are you kidding? Exon is still trying to raise the capital to finance Gysell's webcam venture.

Gato Hunter
05-23-08, 05:31
Hi,

Thanks,

JacksonYou are 100% correct.

Rock Harders
05-23-08, 05:47
Tejano Libre,

Your best way to make a decent living down here is to definetly take advantage of the huge influx in the tourism industry in one way or another. I would advise to concentrate on servicing the sex tourism market, something you already know about, to begin with. You could arrange guided Buenos Aires sex tours, package-deal style including meals at your restaurant, a choice of chicas that you arrange, all for a set price in USD. You could even bundle it with the hotel, and make it an all inclusive type of deal. There are hundreds of hotels in this city, all competing against each other at their various price points, you could talk to a sales manager and make yourself a fat deal to have your sex tourist guests stay at a specific hotel for a cut of the action.

Another expansion of this idea would be to run an "adventure" sex tour on a charter bus to the various provincial cities, again for a flat all-in USD price, including transportation, hotel, meals etc. You would have to communicate with restaurant and hotel owners in the various provincial cities to set it up, but again these hotels / restaurant owners are always hungry for new business and would likely make arrangements.

All this would take very little capital to start up, just alot of leg work and some major time making phone calls and writing / reading emails. I'm sure Jackson would gladly sell you some advertising space on this website and even give you your own thread discussing your tours.

On another topic, don't feel so bad, the restaurant business is super-competitive, and 9/10 restaurants inevitably fail. The fact is, its really hard to make money on food, its very labor intensive, there is a ton of waste in your supplies, and people are super picky when it comes to restaurants. One little thing goes wrong or is unsatisfactory to the customer, and he will not come back and will tell other about his / her unsatisfactory experience. Also, there are literally thousands of restaurants in this city selling the same things, your basic parrilla, pasta, pizza menu. The market is saturated with those places, you need to be in a market with less competition.

Suerte,

Rock Harders

Kleinberg
05-23-08, 07:46
You might look at buying and selling used restaurant equipment and fixtures.

There are always businesses going under that will sell entire contents cheaply. It is all about buying riight and having a place to store it cheaply until you find buyers.

These inventories should be easy to sell as nearly every porteno seems to have a dream of running a restaurant.About that it seems that there is some competition (exedra) jajaja

Jackson
05-23-08, 12:40
I agree with Rock Harders's suggestion, although setting them up in a great apartment would be a classier way to go.

http://www.argentinaconexion.com/

Hint, hint.

Thanks,

Jackson

Daddy Rulz
05-23-08, 13:43
Talk to Aqualung and combine sex with hunting and fishing. Your marks, I mean clients, would come to the city, fuck like bunnies for a few days, then head to the country, kill Bambi's or Nemo's mom, then back to the city for more action. Then off home with lots of photos for the wife of them hip deep in some stream fly fishing.

Exxon I'm telling you unloading those computers unless you have a buyer isn't as easy as you think. What would work better than Craigslist or Mercadolibre, would be paying commish to chicas it would be a sideline but not a living. Just because it's listed doesn't mean it sells. I've taken laptops and cameras down oh I don't know maybe 20 times. It's about 50/50 sometimes they sell quickly and other times very slowly, and regardless of what you price them at leave room for a deeper discount to close the deal.

Member #3319
05-23-08, 13:49
Well, while I am not going to advocate selling drugs, I would mention that there is always a hefty amount of foreign students coming through the U of Belgrano and UBA who are used to normal pot, and can't stand smoking that horrible stuff they have around here. Selling exclusively to foreigners would, I believe, also reduce your risk of trouble.

I would also think that something along the lines of what has been mentioned many times; taking advantage of the "I don't speak any Spanish" crowd. I have always thought that if someone wanted to invest the time, and the risk, an English speaking privado owner with cute girls would make quite a killing.

Or serve breakfast. Your proximity to the tons of tourists wondering around would seem to be ample ground for a place that serves something mildly resembling an American breakfast. I think that is a pretty niche market that could provide a different customer base.

Or you could always make some cheap audio English lessons and sell those. Something like "English for Hookers." I think it's a pretty catchy title.

Argento
05-23-08, 14:03
First things first. I am sorry that it has failed, both for you and for us. Somewhere along the way, the numbers didn't add up. Since food is about the only bullet proof business here, there must have been basic flaws in the way the business was planned and the way the business was run.

Price of the meals couldn't have been the problem as they were well up with and in most cases, past that of equivalent size and style of restaurant.

Volumne. Sure. Nowhere near enough customers.

Staffing. Overstaffed to hell.

Staff atitude. The ex-proprieter, manning the caja, tried to rip me off 3 times with overcharging. If she was doing it to the clients, you may depend she was doing it to you. I was there one night and she tried it on with 3 of us, and at the same time. Totally unrepentant. Doesn't give you a warm, cosy, come back soon feeling. And with-out shame which is more to the point. Goodness knows what stunts she used on tourists that didn't speak Castellano and were naive to the ways of this city. Plenty I guess.

So Ramiro, that's my observations as a client. Since you won't come out of this with dinero, you will have to work on wages, save, analyse this failure and make sure you don't repeat the mistakes the next time round.

And remember that old Spanish saying. The cow that the farmer watches, is the cow that gets the fattest.

Cuidado.

Argento

El Perro
05-23-08, 14:16
I have always thought that if someone wanted to invest the time, and the risk, an English speaking privado owner with cute girls would make quite a killing. IMHO, a very good idea, though in T Libre's situation, even better as a completely bilingual privado. I can see the seed money rolling in right now from certain deep pocket gringos. A good idea on the face of it, made even better by the increasing complaints about rocketing prices at Madahos, Blacks, etc. In addition, you could branch off some sex / non sex tourism business as well, using the privado as a feeder source. Maybe even complementary doobies or a backroom hookah set up / wet bar. I imagine you would have to regularly grease the local gendarmes, but no surprise there.

Exon123
05-23-08, 15:05
Talk to Aqualung and combine sex with hunting and fishing. Your marks, I mean clients, would come to the city, fuck like bunnies for a few days, then head to the country, kill Bambi's or Nemo's mom, then back to the city for more action. Then off home with lots of photos for the wife of them hip deep in some stream fly fishing.

Exxon I'm telling you unloading those computers unless you have a buyer isn't as easy as you think. What would work better than Craigslist or Mercadolibre, would be paying commish to chicas it would be a sideline but not a living. Just because it's listed doesn't mean it sells. I've taken laptops and cameras down oh I don't know maybe 20 times. It's about 50/50 sometimes they sell quickly and other times very slowly, and regardless of what you price them at leave room for a deeper discount to close the deal.Point well taken Daddy,

I've always tried to use my strengh's against pockets of weakness in the market place. TejanoLibre has some very good strong points, he's made a lot of friends on this forum and he speaks the language.

Assumeing, TejanoLibre has a steady sourse of "Mules", Mongers & Airline piliots coming into town I still like the Lap Top and Camera type thing. The Argentina government has simply left to much money on the table with their taxing policy's. Plus we know the demand is there.

Yes, your going to sell a few computers or what ever on the internet, but yes your right the volume might be enough.

Another possibility is sorta a back door approch. Cut a wholesale deal with a computer store on used and refurbished products making only a couple hunderd bucks a piece on the units. A computer store is going to have the trafic to creat some volume which would make it worth while. Finding a "Corrupt" store owner shouldn't be a problem since you'd be selling him way below his cost.

Also I've found a great demand for "Flat Screen Monitors", which is something to think about, easly packed between cloths in a Monger's suit case.

Just some thoughts.

Exon

Daddy Rulz
05-24-08, 01:51
Another possibility is sorta a back door approch. Cut a wholesale deal with a computer store on used and refurbished products making only a couple hunderd bucks a piece on the units. A computer store is going to have the trafic to creat some volume which would make it worth while. Finding a "Corrupt" store owner shouldn't be a problem since you'd be selling him way below his cost.If you buy a computer brought from the EEUU you buy it without a warranty. None of the majors will service a computer in BsAs that was bought in the states. It blows but that leaves out selling to stores in volume.

Something that could work very well though is monitors. You can pick up CRT monitors here in the States way way fucking cheap because everybody wants flat panels. In Austin Goodwill has a used electronic store, they sell 15" CRT's for 5-10 bucks. Because of the size you couldn't really bring them down smuggled but I bet you could fill up half a shipping container and craigslist the shit out of those.

On another note, back to Tejano Libre. I was thinking about this on my drive home from work today. Have you considered that a different marketing approach might work. You're selling a parilla in a city with a million fucking parillas. I know of three different Mexican places, and they are all packed. It wouldn't take too much to regear, what about "Loco Romero's Tejano Cantina?" No it's not a joke, tex mex food and frozen ritas. Call somebody's Grandma back in Texas and get a good tortilla recipe, Dickhead makes a killer Green Chile salsa, fajitas are so fucking easy a monkey could make them, enchiladas as well. Replace the bar stools with saddles and tractor seats. Play country and Tejano music and spread some sawdust on the floor, some Pancho Villa posters and you're there. Pinto beans would be a problem but you can buy all the peppers you would ever need from the Bolivian ladies by Abasto shopping.

Dickhead
05-24-08, 01:59
You can get pinto beans here, although maybe getting them in bulk might be a problem. I just recently made chili con carne with 50/50 pintos and black beans. It was killer. The funny thing was when I was cooking the meat with the peppers. I had not added any liquid so it was highly concentrated. An Argentinean chica snuck a taste without asking, while I was out of the kitchen, without having any idea what it was. Let's just say she learned her lesson. She knew nothing of the Scovile scale but now she does.

"Dickhead, do you need any help in the kitchen?" "You want to help me cook, the best thing to do is GET THE FUCK OUT." And never taste without asking. That's why I have this big knife in my hand.

MCSE
05-24-08, 07:41
Argentines hate spicy food, even more, they don't tolerate it. May be it's not the best, but the bigger and with best 'image' Mexican restaurant is Maria Felix in Soho. All good Mex restaurants must be located in Palermo, and they may have a branch in another location. Same thing about sushi, thai, etc. (we could name it 'imported food')

Of course there are a couple of exceptions, like Burrito Taco Company, however, they have an excellent location.

There are a lot of examples of franchises that failed in BA: Pizza Hut, Wendy's, Taco Bell (not sure if they even tryed) it seems argentine market it's not very open-minded when talking about food, Mc Donald's strategies are just awesome they sale stuff only for the AR market. "Mac Mila" was a product launched some time before 1999 and was nothing but the popular argentine 'sanwich de milanesa'.

A special point about MC Donald's is they arrived to Argentina as an 'elite' restaurant, for the stylished and trendy people who were capable to stay in the line posing as if they were at a club waiting to enter.

The other problem it's the location, that location works more for office workers, does not appeals to a local wealthy crowd, like palermo, does not appeals to after-office mating (that's reconquista) does not appeals to tourists (that's san telmo in plaza dorrego, and puerto madero D2 to 4, or recoleta close to the cementery, but never in the back, never over pueyrredon, said apart, I would never feel confortable eating my dinner separated by a wall only from the cementery, and I'm not a thriller-movie-fanatic but that's another story)

La Esquina de las flores it's just a few blocks away from L'alliance, they specialize in organic food, it's famous and always crowded by good looking secretaries and office workers who want to maintain they good shape, so their bosses keep on fucking them.

MCSE
05-24-08, 07:48
If you buy a computer brought from the EEUU you buy it without a warranty. None of the majors will service a computer in BsAs that was bought in the states. It blows but that leaves out selling to stores in volumeIn addition, the keyboard is different in spanish speaking countries the keyboard includes the ñ.

That makes the service immediately recognizes it, and they have this policy of overcharging the english-keyboard computers for any service, at least sony does it, as they say they need to especially import the parts. Of course, you are not aware about that until you have a problem.

Daddy Rulz
05-24-08, 19:11
Argentines hate spicy food, even more, they don't tolerate it. May be it's not the best, but the bigger and with best 'image' Mexican restaurant is Maria Felix in Soho. All good Mex restaurants must be located in Palermo, and they may have a branch in another location. In general I would agree with you and the lack of pepper shakers on ANY restaurant table proves your point. Of the 4 Mexican places I know 2 are in Palermo. There is one in Belgrano on Cabildo, and one in Recoletta on Rodriguiz Pena. The two outside of Palermo have been busier in my opinion. There is a market for spicy food, with 20 million people in GBA there is a market for everything, as a matter of fact that hottest dish I have ever eaten in my life was in BsAs. However if I was doing the menu I would concentrate on savory and offer spicy as an alternative. I think killer tortillas alone would keep people coming, nice fluffy Texas style tortillas.

I think the nitch though is the Crazy Texmex guy in BsAs, cowboy hats, daisy dukes, beer cooled in galvanized tubs, chicken fried steak, and above all else FROZEN RITAS made with grain alcohol and floaters for flavor.

TejanoLibre
05-26-08, 02:36
I would love to thank everyone for all of their wonderful advice, but.

1. Location: is not a problem in any way. Palermo resto-bars are open at night only! They should not even bother during the day. Small percentage of tourist also. Zero working girls also. So not my plan originally. (MCSE)

2. I am downtown because I want the daytime business from the executives that work downtown and the night-time business from the tourist that float around. 3 blocks from the obelisco and the best rent in all of downtown!

About (55) hotels within walking distance so no problems there.

3. There are zero MEXICAN restaurants that are worth a shit in this place. ZERO! Not sure where that came from but I always have off the menu items. Some are Tex-Mex though.

4. Launching American breakfast is in the works soon!

5. Upsatairs lounge after hours is coming soon too.

6. The PUTAS need to get off the street now!

7. Dickhead - I was not offering you a job. I would accept your knowledge and money so we can partner up if your bored and lonely!

Take over and fire everybody!

8. Argento - The old woman may change prices as she sees fit but I am the owner so please let me know if there is a problem. Prices have gone up all over town boys. Wines have also increased.

9. Too many employees? Some are girlfriends, some are providers, some work for tips only as I no longer pay them!

10. FUCK; help me before I kill them all!

Thanks Boys,

Ramiro.

P. S - If we build it they will come! Let's create a mini X. NOW! Pocket change boys. And a place to hang out.

P.S.S - I never sell drugs ! I always give them away or exchange them for sexual favoRS!

TejanoLibre
05-26-08, 12:37
California Burrito Company dies at 4:00 p. M due to it's location.

Again, location and or product is not the problem for my place.

The worst problems that I have are the cocksucker, motherfucker employees!

That and the goddamn people that want to be payed-off to go away for a while!

Yes, I would love to buy a frozen margarita machine and have Tequila Shiela selling cold beers out of a bathtub on Cordoba. Wearing Daisy Dukes!

Dinner and a movie upstairs or just lounge around with a few girls and be low key. Very private.

To be continued. I hope!

No partner and no cash makes Johnny a very angry boy! Heads will roll!

THE MOTHERFUCKERS!

Goddamn Argentines are just plain thieves! It's the goddamn WOP blood mixed in with the fucking S$%&" from Spain!

Have Fun and come by while you can!

TL

MCSE
05-26-08, 20:11
TL: Yes, dealing with the employees it's one of the hardest things to deal with in BA and perhaps Argentina. My former business partner (he unfortunally passed away in the times of the crisis) developed a sys that consisted into delegating most of the power to a "controller", the controller was a real beetch against the employees, and they hated her. It's quite similar to the old "good-cop and bad-cop" strategy. No matter what you do in your business, if sushi, mexican, parrilla or paella, I wish you the best luck on it and I hope seeing you soon. By the way: have you considered starting a website with some extra info and appealing pictures?