PDA

View Full Version : Chicas price themselves out of business

Hobbying
05-23-08, 12:22
The price of chicas at clubs in BA are out of hand now. They've lost my business. I was planning to be in BA end of this month but I've changed my mind after calculating the costs. Airfare cost $1k, 4 nights in apt / hotel $500, avg cost at club with drink and chica's drink plus chica avg asking price of 600p comes to 240(750p) Thats roughly 2500 for my 4 night trip in BA. I know I can go to private apts and get great deals but I'm more of club person. The websites is a bigger crap shot. I think I should save my trouble and stay here and see 5 girls for 500 each which will get me a top notch girls. Am I overlooking something here and should still come to BA? I know the beef is great but thats too long of a flight for just beef lol.

Exon123
05-23-08, 14:21
Unfortunely thats pretty much the way it is Hobbying.

There still some suitable pussy around to Fuck in the $200 to $250 peso range but when you factor in drinks, taxi's, ect, ect your gona be looking at $300 peso's or more per session. (I'm not a Privado Customer) Hand Job's are still a good value, but running from about $100 peso's and up. The girls in Recoleta are simply out of the question, possibly with the exception of New Port.

You can cut your lodging down by staying in an apartment, which might save you $50 dollars a day.

The Air Fare is becoming outragious with no end in site, you can thank the price of oil for that, runing as much as $1,500 from my city.

Food is no bargain anymore, with their prices not that much cheaper than the USA,

All in All, my prediction is that unless theres another economic crisis in which the peso is devaluated again, soon, in the next year or so, our Mongering days in Argentina are over.

I "Pine" for the "Golden Era" of Mongering in Argentina, 2002, 2003 & 2004. Back then we had $4 & $5 dollar steaks, $150 peso pussy at Madaho's, (top of the line quality mind you) $10 & $15 peso drinks, $25 for the Chica's, air fare was $700 to $800 dollars, good hotels were less than $50 dollars, thoses were the days.

Exon

Stowe
05-24-08, 01:12
The price of chicas at clubs in BA are out of hand now. They've lost my business. I was planning to be in BA end of this month but I've changed my mind after calculating the costs. Airfare cost $1k, 4 nights in apt / hotel $500, avg cost at club with drink and chica's drink plus chica avg asking price of 600p comes to 240(750p) Thats roughly 2500 for my 4 night trip in BA. I know I can go to private apts and get great deals but I'm more of club person. The websites is a bigger crap shot. I think I should save my trouble and stay here and see 5 girls for 500 each which will get me a top notch girls. Am I overlooking something here and should still come to BA? I know the beef is great but thats too long of a flight for just beef lol.First, if you are paying 500 for 4 nights in an apartment you are crazy-unless you want a VERY expensive place. I agree the clubs are more expensive but the prices you quote are for the top clubs so, in reality, you only have yourself to blame for that as there are less expensive clubs around. Also, I have almost 100% success with internet chicas and their prices are between 150-200 pesos.

Suerte.

Stowe

Dickhead
05-24-08, 01:21
Yeah but Stowe always gets the ten minute rate. Two minutes to get his pants off, six minutes to get himself off, and two minutes to get his pants back on. 150 to 200 pesos for 10 minutes is about right. But seriously, I think Hobbying is probably right, from his own point of view. A short-term visitor who wants to go to "top" clubs, BA is a long way to go and the inflation has been pretty significant. There are cheaper clubs but only low-lifes like me and Stowe should go to those places. I mean, the saying is, "it's all pink on the inside" but in the places he and I go, it is more like "it's all green on the inside."

Anyway Stowe, if my math is right you could get 100 pesos for six minutes. Just don't take your pants off.

Stowe
05-24-08, 15:42
Yeah but Stowe always gets the ten minute rate. Two minutes to get his pants off, six minutes to get himself off, and two minutes to get his pants back on. 150 to 200 pesos for 10 minutes is about right. But seriously, I think Hobbying is probably right, from his own point of view. A short-term visitor who wants to go to "top" clubs, BA is a long way to go and the inflation has been pretty significant. There are cheaper clubs but only low-lifes like me and Stowe should go to those places. I mean, the saying is, "it's all pink on the inside" but in the places he and I go, it is more like "it's all green on the inside."

Anyway Stowe, if my math is right you could get 100 pesos for six minutes. Just don't take your pants off.At least I AM ABLE to get off - although sometimes I can't get my pants off in time! I don't pay 100 pesos for my special 10 minute rate, I get a 10% discount, so don't exaggerate!

While I agree that short timers who want to pay for the high-end apts or hotels and chicas can do so--they should not complain if the prices are too high! PART of the cause of these excessively high prices is the gringos visiting BA the past few years who have refused to negotiate so the chicas now think they are worth those prices.

There are hot chicas in the cheaper clubs (Oro being the exception except for about 4 chicas) perhaps not as many and not quite as hot but they still give great service. I have taken chicas from the high-end clubs and have found that while they are super hot, in general, their performance & attitude leaves much to be desired. Sort of like women in the US-they don't have to try too hard because they know they are hot and there are guys that will fuck them just because they are hot regardless of their performance.

Suerte.

Stowe

Hobbying
05-24-08, 16:24
My #'s are calculations based on factors such as:

-cost of meals.

-cost of taxi's.

-airport tax.

-rent cell phone.

-100/ night apt w / late check out (not luxury but nice)

-750p for a chica for multi hours or 2 chicas for 1 hr for 300+taxi a day.

-cost of flight.

2500 is a reasonable estimate IMO. What is the point of me taking a 15 hour flight if I'm not there to see top notch hot girls? I'm not flying there to bang avg girls for 150p. And also no point in flying there to see 1 girl for 1 hr per day.

What mongers ought to do is whenever a chica ask for 300p or higher for an hour, tell them no thanks and that they are not only loosing your business but other gringos business because its no longer worth wild for them to come to BA. Gringos are coming to BA but as a stop over to get to Uruguay or Paraguay! And ask them wouldn't they rather have 3 guys a day than 3 guys a week? Then of course they will spread the word!

MCSE
05-24-08, 16:30
There are hot chicas in the cheaper clubs (Oro being the exception except for about 4 chicas) perhaps not as many and not quite as hot but they still give great service. I have taken chicas from the high-end clubs and have found that while they are super hot, in general, their performance & attitude leaves much to be desired. Sort of like women in the US-they don't have to try too hard because they know they are hot and there are guys that will fuck them just because they are hot regardless of their performance.

Suerte.

StoweStowe, you are so right:

Well, for years in this forum, experienced mongers strongly advised to negotiate and no matter if the rates were low, spending the money in volume rather than in 'quality', extra time, GFE, TLN, etc.

Only a few observed these reccomendations, and many just invested too much.

The local clientele kept more focused in alternative mongering: just go to Madaho, Cafe Orleans, and you'll see a sort of 90% tourists.

The lack of observancy on the "keep the prices low" policy produced this change on the market (remember girls at madaho used to charge only 100 pesos in 2004) but the good news is as mongers stop going, the rates on the girls will eventually adjust to the current demand, possibly going down again.

Stowe
05-24-08, 18:54
2500 is a reasonable estimate imo What is the point of me taking a 15 hour flight if I'm not there to see top notch hot girls? I'm not flying there to bang avg girls for 150p. And also no point in flying there to see 1 girl for 1 hr per day. Then don't complain. If someone wants the best they should be willing to pay for it. I don't understand someone wanting the very best, then complaining about the prices. The very best in the US the cost would be $5-10 K per hour, so it is all relative.

But since most gringos think $150-200 US is still cheap (or they want to impress the chicas into thinking the are rich-which a couple of mongers I have met try to do) they do not negotiate, they pay it THEN some even leave a tip.

The chicas I get are very attractive-all between 7 & 8.5. But for me a cute (not hot) chica that performs very well is more important the a hot chica that performs so-so. And I have never had a great session with a chica from Madahos-most average compared to those cuties.

Suerte,

Stowe

Stowe
05-24-08, 18:57
Well, for years in this forum, experienced mongers strongly advised to negotiate and no matter if the rates were low, spending the money in volume rather than in 'quality', extra time, GFE, TLN, etc.

Only a few observed these reccomendations, and many just invested too much.

The local clientele kept more focused in alternative mongering: just go to Madaho, Cafe Orleans, and you'll see a sort of 90% tourists.

The lack of observancy on the "keep the prices low" policy produced this change on the market (remember girls at madaho used to charge only 100 pesos in 2004) but the good news is as mongers stop going, the rates on the girls will eventually adjust to the current demand, possibly going down again.I fully agree. I hope the prices continue to increase at the high-end clubs which will stop all gringos (of which I am one) from coming. This would cause the chica market to correct itself to a more reasonable level.

Suerte.

Stowe

Jackson
05-24-08, 19:55
My observations:

1. Foreigners don't set the market price for internet girls or at the privados because we only represent 5% of the customer base in these venues, which is 95% Argentino. You can read the local forums to see that they're paying essentially the same prices in these venues as the foreigners.

2. I don't agree that 90% of the boliche and cafe business are foreigners, although the percentage is certainly higher than the customer base of the typical internet chicas or privados.

3. The foreigners do set the market for other foreigners in the boliches, but then it's up to the individual to say "no" and walk away. However, this will have limited effect on individual chicas as per #4 below.

4. "And ask them wouldn't they rather have 3 guys a day than 3 guys a week?"

My experiences with and insight into the Paraguayan and Argentina chica's perspective is that in fact they would rather have 3 guys a week at $600 pesos each than 3 guys a day at $200 pesos each, largely due to some sort of societally induced pride factor. This is also why in Argentina the prices don't generally go down as the night gets long. Therefor, any ambitions you may have to "punish" them by withholding your business is most probably only going to serve to assuage your own pride.

5. You can debate the merits of these arguments until you're blue in the face, but the fact remains that the chicas are asking for the prices they charge because they're getting the prices they're asking.

6. Given the diminished effectiveness of direct competition, one should do as the Argentino's do and engage in indirect competition to lower one's cost. If Black is now too expensive, go to the Recoleta clubs. If the Recoleta clubs are too expensive, go to the Supachai clubs or use internet chicas. If the Supachai clubs / internet chicas are too expensive, go to the privados. If all else fails to meet your budget limitations, then do as some unnamed forum members do and visit the TVs in the park.

7. The only dick you need to please is your own.

Thanks,

Jackson

Stowe
05-25-08, 01:21
My observations:

1. Foreigners don't set the market price for internet girls or at the privados because we only represent 5% of the customer base in these venues, which is 95% Argentino. You can read the local forums to see that they're paying essentially the same prices in these venues as the foreigners.

3. The foreigners do set the market for other foreigners in the boliches, but then it's up to the individual to say "no" and walk away. However, this will have limited effect on individual chicas as per #4 below.

5. You can debate the merits of these arguments until you're blue in the face, but the fact remains that the chicas are asking for the prices they charge because they're getting the prices they charge.

6. Given the diminished effectiveness of direct competition, one should do as the Argentino's do and engage in indirect competition to lower one's cost. If Black is now too expensive, go to the Recoleta clubs. If the Recoleta clubs are too expensive, go to the Supachai clubs or use internet chicas. If the Supachai clubs / internet chicas are too expensive, go to the privados. If all else fails to meet your budget limitations, then do as some unnamed forum members do and visit the TVs in the park.

Thanks,

JacksonYou always post that same statement that "we make almost zero impact to the prices" yet the price, especially for foreigners, continues to increase astronomically (and I would say at a faster rate than for locals) To me that is just an excuse to justify overpaying the chicas "because nothing we do impacts their attitude or pricing therefore I can continue to behave as I have", which I believe is totally a false premise.

I question your point #1 as, I propose, the internet is not the most used medium of locating chicas by locals (foreigners yes) as few have internet in their homes and the locutorios are pretty public.

The question to your point #5 is why are the chicas getting those prices? Because foreigners are too lazy to negotiate (or want to look like rich a**holes to the chicas) so they refuse to negotiate. They want to look like 'big men' not realizing that latin chicas don't respect that in a man.

With the local economy struggling with 20% + inflation the average Argy has less money to spend every year, so THEY are not the cause of the every increasing chica prices.

Read the local forums on the prices the locals pay-substantially less than foreigners, yet the chica prices continue to increase but based on the local forums the locals are not paying that. If they aren't paying, who is? Foreigners! So foreigners are impacting prices.

Suerte.

Stowe

Hobbying
05-25-08, 10:46
Then don't complain. If someone wants the best they should be willing to pay for it. I don't understand someone wanting the very best, then complaining about the prices. The very best in the US the cost would be $5-10 K per hour, so it is all relative.

But since most gringos think $150-200 US is still cheap (or they want to impress the chicas into thinking the are rich-which a couple of mongers I have met try to do) they do not negotiate, they pay it THEN some even leave a tip.

The chicas I get are very attractive-all between 7 & 8.5. But for me a cute (not hot) chica that performs very well is more important the a hot chica that performs so-so. And I have never had a great session with a chica from Madahos-most average compared to those cuties.

Suerte,

StoweI'm not complaining, I was saying that that its no longer worth wild to go to BA. I'm going to get a hot girl regardless if its in BA or US. Same amount of money being spent but I save 30 hours being on planes. But like you say its all relative.

It's not like gingos don't want to negotiate or are trying to impress, its more of a being a foreigner and language barrier that prevents some from getting the best possible price. Most visitors don't look like a local and my Spanish is just ok so when a girl sees me its obvious I'm not a local and they of course ask for more. Regardless how good I negotiate they will not go for what locals pay because they know a visitor can pay more because you obvious have money in order to travel to BA for vacation. Also, for visitors time is limited and your not there to hunt for bargains so your willing to pay more. There are those who try to impress so they girl will want them as a sugar daddy.

Daddy Rulz
05-25-08, 12:18
so when a girl sees me its obvious I'm not a local and they ofcourse ask for more.Don't ask how much they want, tell them what you will pay, take control of the situation. Not only will you get a better price but you will get better service, these girls are used to men telling them, not asking them. You are either a more effective predator or you are chum.

That being said Hobbying is probably right, BsAs has priced it's way out of a great vacation spot. If you're only going to get your dick sucked you can do it much cheaper in the States. It really needs to be a place you love being in order for a vacation there to make sense. The days of 10 dollar great dinners, 50 dollar leather jackets, and hot 30 dollar cooze have passed. I would be going to Paraguay for that now, may as well deal with the supplier.

Bassmanic
05-25-08, 12:30
With the local economy struggling with 20% + inflation the average Argy has less money to spend every year, so THEY are not the cause of the every increasing chica prices.In one statement you say that it is the foreigner's impact, and in this statement you say inflation is out of control. If the price of everything else is going up, then the price of Chicas should come down? Not sure which country you run the economy for, but this sure sounds like "Bush Economics". I'm sorry my friend, but if the price of everything is going up, the Chicas naturally have to raise their pricing because they are paying more for everything.

In my 18 years of using the world sex guide, then international sex guide, and now argentina private forums, I would have to agree with Jackson's arguments. But I also agree with Daddy and others that if you want the best price, tell them what you are willing to pay, don't ask. But for that you have to walk away if you do not get your price. Sometimes, if you are on a short trip, this is not viable.

Stowe
05-25-08, 17:16
In one statement you say that it is the foreigner's impact, and in this statement you say inflation is out of control. If the price of everything else is going up, then the price of Chicas should come down? Not sure which country you run the economy for, but this sure sounds like "Bush Economics". I'm sorry my friend, but if the price of everything is going up, the Chicas naturally have to raise their pricing because they are paying more for everything.Since there is an unlimited supply of chicas getting into the business prices would not normally be seriously affected by inflation.

Inflation is very high but I was just there less than a month ago and I found the chica prices to be the same, but then I avoid the overpriced clubs and I negotiate. As long as there is the unlimited supply of chicas coming from the farm systems in Uruguay, the provinces, Paraguay, et. Al. I would not expect general inflation to have a MAJOR impact to chica prices-and I have not over the passed 4 years, except in the overpriced clubs in Recoleta.

The key is to avoid all the clubs which I now generally do. I have found my own system which works great, I get very attractive chicas and the price is no more than 200 pesos (most at 150 pesos)

You have posted 5 times on this board so I am not sure how familiar you are with Argentina as it appears you are not familiar with the rule of Supply and Demand and the unlimited supply coming from the chica farm system.

There is a big difference between reading all the different sex forums and actually knowing first hand about a place.

Suerte.

Stowe

Dickhead
05-25-08, 18:35
1) Inflation and the weak dollar make mongers think twice about making such a long trip. They begin to go to the Philippines (hi Punter! Demand goes down.

2) Inflation and the weak dollar make ex-pat mongers who were living in Argentina move to places like Cambodia (hi Mat!). Demand goes down.

3) Inflation in food prices makes Argies monger less. Demand goes down.

4) Inflation in rents and food makes chicas more desperate. Supply goes up.

I haven't had any of my regular chicas raise their price on me, although I have voluntarily started giving the more because I know the inflation they face in their daily lives. Gradually over four years I have gone from paying my regulars 100 to paying them 150 (normally the increases have been in 10 peso or 20 peso increments) That is an annualized increase of 10.67%. In the three years I have been going to Uruguay 343 and Maipú 359 the annualized increases have been 7.72% and 8.74% , respectively.

Clearly these increases are less than the rate of inflation in Argentina has been over that period of time. So why are the prices of the clubs going up so much? An economist would say that pussy as a whole has many close substitutes so it is price elastic. That would mean the level of price inlation for that good would go up less than the rate of general inflation. It could also be said that privados are a "normal" good and club chicas are a "luxury" good. Luxury goods tend to be income elastic more than they are price elastic.

Internet chicas, though, may be a different story. Guys who don't understand the system don't realize these are really just privado girls. They use multiple phone numbers and multiple advertising media to apply a multi-tiered pricing structure. Guys like Stowe have RTFF and done independent research, so they know how to get the privado price instead of the club price.

It has been speculated that if inflation continues, more "regular" chicas will turn to hooking, and supply will increase. I don't buy that argument because wages are increasing too. Hookers don't benefit from this since they don't have jobs. They may think sitting on their ass in a club is a job, but it ain't.

Stowe
05-26-08, 00:06
1) Inflation and the weak dollar make mongers think twice about making such a long trip. They begin to go to the Philippines (hi Punter! Demand goes down.

2) Inflation and the weak dollar make ex-pat mongers who were living in Argentina move to places like Cambodia (hi Mat!). Demand goes down.

4) Inflation in rents and food makes chicas more desperate. Supply goes up.

I haven't had any of my regular chicas raise their price on me, although I have voluntarily started giving the more because I know the inflation they face in their daily lives. Gradually over four years I have gone from paying my regulars 100 to paying them 150 (normally the increases have been in 10 peso or 20 peso increments) That is an annualized increase of 10.67%. In the three years I have been going to Uruguay 343 and Maipú 359 the annualized increases have been 7.72% and 8.74% , respectively.

Clearly these increases are less than the rate of inflation in Argentina has been over that period of time. So why are the prices of the clubs going up so much? An economist would say that pussy as a whole has many close substitutes so it is price elastic. That would mean the level of price inlation for that good would go up less than the rate of general inflation. It could also be said that privados are a "normal" good and club chicas are a "luxury" good. Luxury goods tend to be income elastic more than they are price elastic.

Internet chicas, though, may be a different story. Guys who don't understand the system don't realize these are really just privado girls. They use multiple phone numbers and multiple advertising media to apply a multi-tiered pricing structure. Guys like Stowe have RTFF and done independent research, so they know how to get the privado price instead of the club price.

It has been speculated that if inflation continues, more "regular" chicas will turn to hooking, and supply will increase. I don't buy that argument because wages are increasing too. Hookers don't benefit from this since they don't have jobs. They may think sitting on their ass in a club is a job, but it ain't.Exactly, DH. The method I now use has worked great for 2 years and my costs have remained almost the same. You are right those I find on the web are GENERALLY (although some are indies) privado chicas but they privados that are pretty much unknown to the mongers on the forum. They are generally privados the locals use. I find the quality of the chica (looks) and the quality of the sex to be excellent.

My issue with the clubs isn't really the cost of the chicas as much as it is the cost of the drinks-both mine and the chicas. Let's say I buy a chica a drink and 'test drive' her in the back only to find out she isn't open to what I want or we are not compatible. Then I have to buy a different chica a drink to 'test drive' her. Overall, a chica from even the triangle clubs could cost about 375-400 pesos figuring 200 pesos for the chica, 60-80 pesos for 2 drinks for me and 100 pesos for 2 chica drinks (assuming 1 per chica and finding a chica on the 2nd attempt)

While I love the aspect of the clubs where I can 'play the game' with the chicas, I am not willing to overspend. But again that is my decision. I just have NEVER had a great sex session with a high-end chica-they generally have the attitude that they know they are hot and they can just open their legs and lay there because other guys will take them just because they are hot.

IMO.

Suerte.

Stowe

Daddy Rulz
05-26-08, 00:32

4) Inflation in rents and food makes chicas more desperate. Supply goes up.This post assumes that economics and logic apply to both Argentina and Chicas, as well all know neither does. The only way to hold price is to hold price, find your huevos and laugh at them. Stowe on the other hand being the disgusting perverted bastard that he is must pay a premium in order for chicas to subject themselves to his unholy degradations. Brother Dickhead has some baracho charm they just can't resist, plus he makes a wicked pizolle.

Dickhead
05-26-08, 01:04
I dunno. I analed one chica this week and tied up another one, plus I fucked two in a row without showering in between, so maybe I am getting as sick as Stowe. Then I made the second one (the one I analed) take the #29 bus all the way back to Congreso. I did give her a birthday present, and I fed her, and I paid for the bus. But 150 pesos is still my limit, for now.

Stowe
05-26-08, 15:28
This post assumes that economics and logic apply to both Argentina and Chicas, as well all know neither does. The only way to hold price is to hold price, find your huevos and laugh at them. Stowe on the other hand being the disgusting perverted bastard that he is must pay a premium in order for chicas to subject themselves to his unholy degradations. Brother Dickhead has some baracho charm they just can't resist, plus he makes a wicked pizolle.Look who is calling whom a pervert! I think you like to hang out at the TV park. Now that is sick!

Been a while, pibe!

Suerte.

Stowe

Stowe
05-26-08, 15:31
I dunno. I analed one chica this week and tied up another one, plus I fucked two in a row without showering in between, so maybe I am getting as sick as Stowe. Then I made the second one (the one I analed) take the #29 bus all the way back to Congreso. I did give her a birthday present, and I fed her, and I paid for the bus. But 150 pesos is still my limit, for now.I guess you have hung around me a bit too much and I am corrupting you with my perversions or you have a dormant pervert gene that has been activated! But you are way sicker than me, now as I have ALWAYS showered between chicas-one on my left and one on my right-jaja!

Suerte.

Stowe

Daddy Rulz
05-26-08, 21:04
Look who is calling whom a pervert! I think you like to hang out at the TV park. Now that is sick!

Been a while, pibe!

Suerte.

StoweThe TV in my apartment was broke and I wanted to watch the game. Nothing sick about that.

Billyboy69
05-28-08, 18:17
My observations:

You can read the local forums to see that they're paying essentially the same prices in these venues as the foreigners.

JacksonHi Jackson! I little questio OT.

Do you can indicate to me few good local forums? I'm better on spanish language. I can read english but I whrite like a dog hi:-)

My BA experience are all before coralito. On past years all my fun is read the forum. I hope very much come back ASAP. But. It's hard to do now.

I have excellente GFE on BA, and is that I looking for essentialy, I love spend time whit chicas to go out, etc etc. Only bad point is that chica on BA don't like to drink.:-(any way.

First time on BA on 2000 I have discover C. Orleans for casuality! Just go inside for a coffè. And I have discovered a paradise:-)

Good shot I have do on Recoleta on "normal dicso" whit a pros of course:-)

Here on Europe it's impossible to have same experience! I nigthmare.

Bye bye.

EL Tano

Exon123
05-28-08, 19:14
Hi Jackson! I little questio OT.

Do you can indicate to me few good local forums? I'm better on spanish language. I can read english but I whrite like a dog hi:-)

My BA experience are all before coralito. On past years all my fun is read the forum. I hope very much come back ASAP. But. It's hard to do now.

I have excellente GFE on BA, and is that I looking for essentialy, I love spend time whit chicas to go out, etc etc. Only bad point is that chica on BA don't like to drink.:-(any way.

First time on BA on 2000 I have discover C. Orleans for casuality! Just go inside for a coffè. And I have discovered a paradise:-)

Good shot I have do on Recoleta on "normal dicso" whit a pros of course:-)

Here on Europe it's impossible to have same experience! I nigthmare.

Bye bye.

EL Tanohttp://www.foropiratas.com.ar/index.php?

Exon

Billyboy69
05-29-08, 09:07
http://www.foropiratas.com.ar/index.php?

ExonThank's Exon. I have ad just a fast view and its appare intresting. But this AP forum is much better!:-) any way I'm lucky to know few different language.

Regards.

ElTano. BillyBoy69