PDA

View Full Version : In BA July 2nd!

RobBarone
05-31-08, 14:15
Hey I am Robby. I was born in BA and living in Las Vegas for the last 15 years. I haven't been in Argentina ever since. Big changes. So If anybody wants to hook up to go hunting for minas, let me know. I was told is really different since I left.

Anyways guys. C ya there!

Rioman69
06-03-08, 21:53
Hey I am Robby. I was born in BA and living in Las Vegas for the last 15 years. I haven't been in Argentina ever since. Big changes. So If anybody wants to hook up to go hunting for minas, let me know. I was told is really different since I left.

Anyways guys. C ya there!Robby, I am a longtime visitor / mongoer of Rio De Janeiro. I am from Boston. This is the first time I will be going to BA. I have done my research and I'm ready to conquer new horizons. I will be arriving in BA on July 2 as well staying for 4 nights. Unfortunately my pal that I normally travel with can't make this one so I'm going at it alone. I'd like to hook up with you for a drink perhaps when I get there. I am VERY interested in going to club Black, as well as looking into some girls I have seen on the net. I believe I will stay at Marriott for this time around. Let me know how we can get connected. I'd like to get any advice from you I could. By the way. One of my best friends is a head bartender at the Bellagio in Vegas. Another great place.

RobBarone
06-05-08, 11:21
Sure dude! I will be stopping by a mexican restaurant owned by Tejanolibre. His name is Ramiro. That would be a cool place to meet and have a copule of beer and reasearch with him about the protena night, before departing for the chicas. If any other amigos want to join us it would be great! I havent been ther in 15 years but my last aprtment was near by the obelsico. Anyways. Lets keep in touch.

Yoosin
06-07-08, 21:24
I will be in on July 9th.

1st trip to BA solo.

I would be happy to hook up with you.

Rioman69
06-08-08, 19:23
Sure dude! I will be stopping by a mexican restaurant owned by Tejanolibre. His name is Ramiro. That would be a cool place to meet and have a copule of beer and reasearch with him about the protena night, before departing for the chicas. If any other amigos want to join us it would be great! I havent been ther in 15 years but my last aprtment was near by the obelsico. Anyways. Lets keep in touch.Rob, I switched to Rio for the July week. (sorry) Its better for me to go to be. A in August (which I will do) Put my ticket on hold till then. I definitely want to hear about "your take" on be. A after being away so long. (and the talent)

RobBarone
06-09-08, 20:15
Rob, I switched to Rio for the July week. (sorry) Its better for me to go to be. A in August (which I will do) Put my ticket on hold till then. I definitely want to hear about "your take" on be. A after being away so long. (and the talent)I'll let ya know my stories. Good luck in Rio!

RobBarone
06-16-08, 12:15
I will be in on July 9th.

1st trip to BA solo.

I would be happy to hook up with you.Yoosin. PM me so can hook up there ok?

TheFame
06-28-08, 15:08
I'll be in BA from the 4th July till the 8th July. Let's hook up.

RobBarone
06-30-08, 14:25
I am planning on visiting Tejanos Restaurant. So please Pm so we can all hook up there before departing for the Chicas. Remeber I was born there but haven't been in BA in 20 years. So I am like you guys, a bit lost. But On the other hand I have a huge adventage of speaking the language perfectly so we are not going to get rip off. So Guys let me know ok.

RobBarone
06-30-08, 14:27
Thnxs Sidney! Let me know if you guys want to meet there also and when. Peace

Yoosin
07-01-08, 02:42
Is there a particular day when hombres hook up? Open to all?

I am sure I can use some help when in town. I have a feeling my Colombian spanish won't cut-it entirely.

Thks.

Yoosin

Speonk
07-04-08, 12:09
Hey guys,

I'll be in Buenos Aires starting July 4th (today) for a couple of weeks. I'd love to get together and figure out the whole chica scene. Let me know when you guys decide to meet up.

Skifozo
07-04-08, 12:57
Hey guys,

I'll be in Buenos Aires starting July 4th (today) for a couple of weeks. I'd love to get together and figure out the whole chica scene. Let me know when you guys decide to meet up.As Syd says Alliance is your best bet for great well priced food, great location as well an expat hangout.

I am a Canadian expat with low level Spanish, but do live and work here. I will probably have dinner there tonight as well 9pm

TejanoLibre
07-04-08, 21:21
Hola Skifozo!

Come on over to Lälliance and we can have dinner before we go over to 1617 Sarmiento to have a few beers and try to meet up with Uncle Sidney and some of the other boys.

There will be 4 or 5 other friends of öurs¨at my place for dinner tonight.

See Ya!

Tejano Libre

Skifozo
07-06-08, 10:48
Hola Skifozo!

Come on over to Lälliance and we can have dinner before we go over to 1617 Sarmiento to have a few beers and try to meet up with Uncle Sidney and some of the other boys.

There will be 4 or 5 other friends of öurs¨at my place for dinner tonight.

See Ya!

Tejano LibreHey Bud, was a good night out with once again great ribs! What a wasted night of drinking, thanks for the guided tour. I will expalin my after 4am events under the Hook forum.