PDA

View Full Version : Chicas Who Swallow

Iluvadahos
06-04-08, 13:20
Would love to hear about any chicas who have taken the big gulp? IF anyone knows about such gals, please pass on the details!

Thanks bros

Aqualung
06-04-08, 14:01
This is like the BBBJ list. It depends on so many things. The same girl may refuse to give a BBBJ one day and let you come in her mouth the next. And it's rarely a question of paying more or less.

MiddleAgeGuy
06-04-08, 16:22
I cannot remember the providers name, but 3 months ago in La Lopez she told me she is going to do something really different for me. On the older side, brownish hair, ex-gym teacher, but with a pretty good rack. She was close to the house dog but I thought I would take the chance as she had attitude.

She started off by rubbing her whole body all over me, almost doing an insert sin presverativo, until she got herself off, or seemed to, then commenced pete sin globo.

I started to think there will be no screwin tonight; am I getting short changed? The pleasure was immense so I reconsidered and went with the flow. Well, she made sure I was watching when she knew I was close and gulped, and gulped, and gulped, and cleaned off every drop I had sin manos.

She was up to the act later while we watched TV, which I tried but ther was no more leche to spill, esspecially with a condom after the gulping performance.

My little mind thought afterwards, that one of the side advantages of a gulper is that there is absolutely no mess to clean-up; none!

I think this is one where if you get the details up front, YM will NOT vary. If you sit at the bar, there is no doubt she will make an approach if working that night.

MAG