PDA

View Full Version : Hotel Lion D'or

SordidOne
06-04-08, 20:15
Anybody stay there or know if this hotel is girl friendly? It's in the location I want to be in and the price is right too.

Unbeliever
06-08-08, 01:05
I've been there for nearly a week. The rooms are decent, but hardly opulent. The single I had for $130 pesos was pretty tiny. I did bring a chica back last night and there wasn't any trouble. The desk did ask for her id though. Go for a larger room (matrimonial) for $170 unless you and your chica are good a yoga.

WorldTravel69
06-08-08, 03:27
Where is it?

I've been there for nearly a week. The rooms are decent, but hardly opulent. The single I had for $130 pesos was pretty tiny. I did bring a chica back last night and there wasn't any trouble. The desk did ask for her id though. Go for a larger room (matrimonial) for $170 unless you and your chica are good a yoga.

Miami Bob
06-08-08, 09:05
This a very nice section of Recoleta. You are two blocks from the Mcdonalds.

Why would not you want to rent an apartment. For us$60 per night there are many good choices. Look at Bytargentina or Renting BA has a couple of very nice apartments in that same neighborhood at us$400. per week. I've rented from both services. They are both honest and reliable. RentingBA is manged by an american guy who is friendly, honest and very, very easy going.

Kleinberg
06-08-08, 12:29
This a very nice section of Recoleta. You are two blocks from the mcDonalds.I would have said 2 block of La Lopez, three from New Port, Madahos, New Shampoo. Ja Ja Ja.

Excuse my european way if thinking.

Unbeliever
06-08-08, 22:07
Why would not you want to rent an apartment. For us$60 per night there are many good choices.I actually wanted to rent an apartment, but wasn't exactly sure of the dates that I'd be in BsAs. That made an advance reservation somewhat difficult. Also, the option to bail and go to another place seemed interesting even though I ended up staying in the same hotel the entire week.

Jackson
06-09-08, 04:27
Hi Unbeliever and everyone else,

My apartments for rent are no mystery.

http://www.argentinaconexion.com/

Actually, I have a great apartment for $60 USD per night. It's a new, modern apartment in a new building on Sante fe and Puyerrdon, just 6 blocks from Madahos. It has high-speed internet, 2 LDC TV's, a computer, and the rent includes the use of the building's pool, gym and sauna.

See the photos on the website.

Thanks,

Jackson

Smuler
06-09-08, 08:53
I always stay in Las Canitas.

Renting BA has at least 6 properties in the building I stay in. All reasonably priced.

Best Regards.

Smuler

Unbeliever
06-09-08, 14:26
Hi Unbeliever and everyone else,

My apartments for rent are no mystery.Nope, no mystery at all. In fact, you had some real deals there but the dates didn't work out for me.

The nice thing about a hotel is that if they have a room, boom and you're in. My next trip out here will be a little more defined, and knowing what I do now, I'll be looking for an apartment.