PDA

View Full Version : In town June 24th - Photographer

Laotzu
06-10-08, 20:53
Okay, everything has been arranged, and I land in BA on the 24th. After a few days to decompress, I want to start getting in contact with local chicas for, believe it or not, something besides sex (okay, maybe in addition to sex)

I would like to expand my portfolio as a photographer, and would be willing to do so by taking publicity-type shots of girls for their websites. I am also looking to start a meetup type group for photographers wishing to expand into the area of nude, implied nude, swimsuit, lingerie, glamour, and fashion. It will take me about a month to get my bearings, but if anyone would be interested, let me know, especially the working girls, for an opportunity to make some extra cash in a less physical manner:)

Lao

Exon123
06-10-08, 21:57
Erotic Photography.

"Sebastian" 15-5459-4665

Bulnes 638 Sala 15

sgringauz@gmail. Com

Laotzu
06-11-08, 15:52
Is this someone already doing that type of work, someone who runs workshops?

Why should I get in touch with them?

Thanks,

Lao

MCSE
06-12-08, 22:37
Do you mean like this one?

Laotzu
06-16-08, 17:39
That's exactly what I am thinking of. I like that shot a lot!

I am willing to do this kind of work for any models who would be willing to pose for me, if it would help me to build a portfolio in BA.

Do you photograph for a living down there?

MCSE
06-16-08, 20:14
That's exactly what I am thinking of. I like that shot a lot!

I am willing to do this kind of work for any models who would be willing to pose for me, if it would help me to build a portfolio in BA.

Do you photograph for a living down there?Actually I'm a model's manager and my biz specializes in International contracts, however, I do love photography and I'm learning, just learning about it, but I don't do it for a living, just for hobby.