PDA

View Full Version : World's EASIEST Women?

Momo3
06-16-08, 01:13
I like the lists here of the worlds most attractive girls.

But what I am wondering -- where are the worlds most sexually liberal girls? I am sick of working hard here in the US for women. I am shy and all my life I've mainly just had women come up to me. I need to work on this. I know.

Also, are there places where girls take more of the dominant position and just come onto the guys?:)

Schmoj
06-16-08, 01:22
Also, are there places where girls take more of the dominant position and just come onto the guys?:)Brazil - though you would improve your chances immensely by going to smaller towns rather than large cities.

Momo3
06-16-08, 11:05
So Peter, are you disagreeing with Schmoj?

---

On another note, what are the men like in Buenos Aires and Brazil? Are the men very macho. Muscleheads? Would the women want more of a guy like that?

I am a skinny wimp, but I think I am pretty good looking.

Momo3
06-16-08, 12:29
What about Asian women? Do you guys have any experience with them?

Dupont
06-17-08, 10:56
Just returned from Mombassa in Kenya. There you will experience the girls atacking you when entering the bar. Go to "Tempo", and half of the hookers will do you for free just to hang with you.

Lysander
06-17-08, 11:40
Just returned from Mombassa in Kenya. There you will experience the girls atacking you when entering the bar. Go to "Tempo", and half of the hookers will do you for free just to hang with youSeeing as half the hookers in Mombassa are probably HIV positive, it is not surprising that they want to go out with anyone who will have them.

BadMan
06-17-08, 11:58
Wow @ mongering in Africa.

You guys are hardCORE

Regards,.

BM.

Btw. I nominate Southern Cali.

Easiest chicks in the world.

DjFourMoney
07-15-08, 06:34
SoCal? Easy, HA you must have -

Looks.

Money.

Or.

Both.

Otherwise for us NORMAL folk its not that easy. Not hard, but not easy either and I would say more diffcult than just about any place in Western Europe; with a little alky mixed in, considering how say Finish women drink.

Plus if your rare like "Caucasian Americans" in South America. Eastern Europe and in Asian countries your considered "a good catch", that works in your favor.

For "brothas" like me, its Vancuver, Canada; Scandinavia and Germany, hands DOWN.

But overall, the Phillipines is full of woman interested in hooking up with Western men and it seems they open their legs quite easy as they figure its the easiest way for you to commit to them, this information is coming from my co-worker who is from the Phillipines. He tells me I should go down and find a wife or something, but I'm not all that high on Asian chicks, so while I would go and will go one day, not for those reasons.