PDA

View Full Version : Compared to the US - How Hard is it to DATE A Argentine Woman?

Momo3
06-16-08, 01:16
I have dreams of going to Buenos Aires and perhaps meeting a lovely lady. I am just wondering -- do they LIKE american men? Will it be much more difficult to pick one up vs. An American girl?

Ricker
06-16-08, 01:58
I have dreams of going to Buenos Aires and perhaps meeting a lovely lady. I am just wondering -- do they LIKE american men? Will it be much more difficult to pick one up vs. An American girl?Of course any latina in S. America will be more approachable than an American gringa, generally speaking.

I have found that the women of Argentina though, are not near as warm and friendly as the Colombiana, Venezolana or Brasilera.

Good luck.

Sinistra
06-16-08, 10:00
I've found that Argentine women are suckers for men who are handsome and have money. I used to think that they were entirely shallow because of this, but I've changed my mind. They are GENUINELY affectionate so I don't think it's as much grubbing for money (though that's probably part of it) as they are attracted to a sense of power, and (more important) a need for security. Argentine women have no problem, generally, with foreigners.

- Sin.

P. S. Sorry I haven't posted much lately, guys. I've been seeing an Argentine who is a dead ringer for Elizabeth Hurley. I guess I can't complain about the girls being shallow when the only reason I'm seeing this girl is because every time I see her I have to scrape my jaw up from the floor.

Argento
06-16-08, 10:50
Money grabbing is useally not a issue with woman from the middle / upper / high class.

The normally insist to pay half on every date after the firstSays who? After 20 years of dating women here this is the most outlandish bullshit I have ever read. They never pay and their expectations are usually entirely unrealistic. Sometimes you get a 'thank you' for the meal. Sex etc is the same as in the rest of the Western world, you catch and kill your own. But they are penniless princesses with short arms and deep pockets.

Argento

Argento
06-16-08, 11:51
You should change the crowd you hang out withStill the same attack dog response when your unfounded assertions are challenged. Put your prick back inside your paw and ponder why Doggboy got you in one.

Argento

Jackson
06-16-08, 17:09
What was the attack?Feigning innocence.

Another classic Redondo tactic.

How long should I let this go on?

Thanks,

Jackson

El Perro
06-16-08, 17:27
Feigning innocence.

Another classic Redondo tactic.

How long should I let this go on?

Thanks,

JacksonDeep six him, with prejudice.

Joe Vato
06-16-08, 18:25
Hey Jackson,

Kick his ass to the moon. His posts are a waste of time and space on this site.

Joe Vato

BadMan
06-16-08, 19:23
I never had a problem getting laid by fine tail in the US, though I can say Argentina seems to have some extremely impressionable and horny college girls.

You shouldn't have a problem.

Regards,

BM

Dickhead
06-16-08, 19:48
Hey Jackson, are you sure Redondo / Pecker Europa is "feigning" ignorance? Fucker seems pretty ignorant to me!

Admin05
06-17-08, 04:33
Well, I think that the 21 year olds and younger are little wide eyed by n. Americans. They grow up quickly in be. A. And get to looking old by the time they hit 27 from all the smoking and late nights, diet whatever. Maybe they get greedy or pissed that they have been cheated on by their argie boyfriends and then some gringo goes there throwing around money to impress. Well they sucked down beers faster than you can buy them and they take take take. After a while, I just missed a regular usa girl who maybe has her own money or is not so quick to suck up yours and has something to say besides, america sucks and isnt ba great? No its not. Don't know why BA has a reputation for hot women. They all started to look the same to me. No make up or style. Wild hair pulled back. No asses. Nice boobs though. Interesting faces too. They just got tiring though. The girls in So cal blow them away as afar as looks and communication.

Schmoj
06-17-08, 17:07
Like most places in the world, you have to bring something to the table. That something is either: a big wallet, good looks, or good personality.

Of course it can a combination of these things, but if you are boring and ugly, you better have a fat wallet.

Also, like other places, if you rely on the wallet to attract women, you shouldn't complain about the type of women you attract.

As a moderately attractive, middle class, slightly shy but well read US citizen living in Argentina, I have had nothing but good experiences with Argentine women, romantically and as friends / coworkers.

Your mileage may vary.

Aqualung
06-17-08, 22:17
Says who? After 20 years of dating women here this is the most outlandish bullshit I have ever read. They never pay and their expectations are usually entirely unrealistic. Sometimes you get a 'thank you' for the meal. Sex etc is the same as in the rest of the Western world, you catch and kill your own. But they are penniless princesses with short arms and deep pockets.

ArgentoMy experience here after over 30 years of dating differs quite a bit. I have found Argentine girls very realistic and very grateful for even the smallest gestures. I have also found them interesting, witty and good conversation though a little over pseudo-psicoanalistic in their observations.

I find it uncomfortable that a girl pays or even shares the bill (the way I was brought up) and I often find I have to insist on this as they are over eager to chip in when the bill appears.

Though during my university years I often fucked thanks to some girl paying the telo.

I also notice that the Argentine girls often seem to prefer older men. I have been told by many that a pot belly is more attractive than bulging biceps. Of course this may be because the ones I screw prefer that so though I'm quite fucked up I still get my share of non-pro 20 Y / O pussy.;)

I'm not saying that there are a lot of gold diggers out there but they don't waste their time on me and by this I'm not saying they are any hotter than the ones I screw.

It depends on many variables but you can't generalize.