PDA

View Full Version : Dissecting the English language

Jackson
01-01-08, 02:00
Thread starter.

BadMan
06-16-08, 18:59
So are you MCSE's new hose queen?Pay attention to the grammar.

The misuse of the word " it's " seems to be the recurring theme as usual.
This studio its located in recoleta,

This is a small studio but its very comfortable because has hiddable bedRegards,

BM

Dickhead
06-16-08, 19:08
"All for the same purpose of making them sound and seem more exclusive thereby increasing it's value."

Ha ha. You just made the same mistake you criticized MCSE / Hose Queen for making. As an added mistake, you changed number in the sentence.

Grammar lesson for all hosers of all nationalities, be they Italians pretending to be Argentinean or Americans pretending to be Ukranians:

"Its" is a possessive. The dog chased its tail. "It's" is a contraction that means "it is." And, if the plural word "them" is used, subsequent references need to be it "their" characteristics, not "its" characteristics and certainly not "it's" characteristics.

Hey Hose Queen, are you one of the prostitutes included MCSE's "packages"?

BadMan
06-16-08, 19:13
"All for the same purpose of making them sound and seem more exclusive thereby increasing their value."

Ha ha. You just made the same mistake you criticized MCSE / Hose Queen for making.Lol

-dead-

all this " it's " talk must have gotten to me.

Difference is, you or I will only make that mistake once.

It won't become our tell.

Regards,

BM

Dickhead
06-16-08, 19:18
Well, maybe, but English is not Hose Queen / MCSE's first language. Spanish is my second language and I have been studying it for forty years and I still make the same mistakes over and over. Like I keep saying "a la vuelta" when I want to say "de vuelta." I think MCSE's English is pretty good for a gay Italian guy.

BadMan
06-16-08, 19:18
Americans pretending to be UkraniansLMFAO @ that.

Ps. Grammar nazi.

Its UKRAINIANS

-DEAD-

Regards,

BM

------------------------------------

Btw.

Here's your cue to say touche

Dickhead
06-16-08, 19:39
LMFAO @ that.

Ps. Grammar nazi.

Its UKRAINIANS

-DEAD-

Regards,

BM

------------------------------------

Btw.

Here's your cue to say toucheTouché. You forgot the accent mark, though.

BadMan
06-16-08, 19:44
Touché. You forgot the accent mark, though.Alright you win.

Ps.

I got " fxqueens " exclusive newds.

Peep game.

Regards,

BM.

MCSE
06-16-08, 19:58
Alright you win.

Ps.

I got " fxqueens " exclusive newds.

Peep game.

Regards,

BM.The woman in the pic looks more likely your mother should look (I may guess it by the skin tone) FXgirl is a beautiful girl, but no pics are going to be posted. Instead an attached pic of a BARTS lover girl.

BadMan
06-16-08, 21:16
That's your mom?

And here I thought it was simply fxqueen.

Who knew