PDA

View Full Version : Suipacha 1022, Apt. 5D 4328-7201

Alan23
06-19-08, 23:25
The privado at 1022 Suipacha is under new management. I know one of the two owners quite well, and she has asked my advice with regards to making a go of the place. I told her proper treatment of non-Portenos is very important, in addition to sound business principles like: your customers are your best assets, treat them that way!

Here are the essentials:

1022 Suipacha Apt. 5D, between Santa Fe and Marcelo T. Alvear.

4328-7261, cell 15-6123-9716

Hours: 11:00-02:00 Monday to Saturday

Apartment is very clean, nice, and well lite - bathroom good.

80 pesos half hour / 120 pesos hour completo / 175 hour take out + taxi.

Chicas:

Lara - Paraguayan (need I say more? Brunette, BBBJ-CIM no questions asked!

Melena - Paraguayan (need I say more? Blonde, BBBJ yes-CIM?

Gimena - Portena, redhead, BBBJ- I have no further information.

All three offer COLA - no questions asked.

Have included some photos, but I think we all agree that service is the name of the game. I have stressed that reputation and repeat business is essential - the goal being a very upmarket 359 Maipu! An appointment is desired, but not necessary. There is no upcharging or propina requested for additional services - inform the madame if that occurs.

Dickhead
06-19-08, 23:43
Two questions: are they open on Sundays and of whom are the pictures? My guess is Lara since it sounds like you fucked her, plus you indicate the others are rubia and colorada. But just to make sure.

Alan23
06-20-08, 01:07
Two questions: are they open on Sundays and of whom are the pictures? My guess is Lara since it sounds like you fucked her, plus you indicate the others are rubia and colorada. But just to make sure.Thanks DH,

I knew I forgot sometime - It is a Monday to Saturday operation at this point. I did ask about future plans to open on Sunday or possibly special appointment, etc. It was met with something about the chica's needing a life as well. Of course that never entered my mind.

Chica on left is Lara, one on right I am embarrassed to say I have forgotten her name. However madame informed me she was only part-time, hence I did not include her details.

Dickhead
06-20-08, 14:22
Christ, I need my eyes checked. I thought that was two pictures of the same girl. Holy shit.

Daddy Rulz
06-20-08, 14:33
Christ, I need my eyes checked. I thought that was two pictures of the same girl. Holy shit.So did I, but I know I need my eyes checked.

Dickhead
06-20-08, 19:14
Checked this place out today. Madam very friendly, very dark (Brasilian?). Do-able. Only two chicas, Jimena from Jujuy and someone else who was cute enough but older, around 40. Both were very friendly in the introduction, kiss on lips, and the older chica was very suggestive about how it was cold outside but she would warm me up.

Took Jimena for an hour and had a fun time. DFK, BBJ then CBJ leading me to believe no CIM. Then fucking in all positions. Could not finish and it was getting very hot in the room from the heater, so I requested more boca and she asked if I wanted to come in her mouth. Of course I said yes and then of course I could not (despite lots of encouragement from her) so then I pounded her into submission. Speaking of which she is very submissive and did the put the hands up to be pinned down thing.

Then a nice chat and some more making out. A good fun girl but I see nothing "upscale" about the place as compared to my other favorites which at least have paper towels and not TP which leaves little bits of paper stuck to your dick. No private bath, no central heat so what is upscale?

Might repeat, might not. Gimena is very nice but nothing special in looks or performance. Can't suck cock like the Maipu crew. Said she used to work at Suipacha 885 and said she knew me from there. But, I have never been there. She looked familiar to me too, but then I realized she bore a strong resemblance to a younger, smaller version of Lourdes who used to work in Catto's and Ness.

Schmoj
06-21-08, 07:51
I checked out this place this evening. I have to say, it was my first privado, but the experience was pretty good. As DH mentioned, a dark haired 'madam' was working the door. VERY pleasant person.

My session was with a blond paraguaya. Probably mid 30s, but with a nice tight body. Pretty much open to anything, BBBY, CIY, cola, etc. I'm not really a repeater, but this is probably a consistant place. In other words, you know what you get and you don't pay much.

The place seemed pretty clean, effiicient, and very friendly.

One thing, they knew that I came from ARP. The chica mentioned 'el foro' several times. I called the number listed below, so they are at least tracking it.

Suerte!

Dickhead
06-22-08, 02:36
My guess is Joe Schmoe did the one I declined. I didn't talk to her long enough to catch if she was Paraguaya but she was do-able also. I did not really think Gimena / Jimena had red hair. To me it was blond. And, I turned the light on for the intro (which is why I think Schmoe's girl was 40 and not 35). This could change on a daily basis, of course, and there was no rug so it could not be matched to the drapes. If I go back I will look at the cejas. She is definitely not Portenya, though. Said she was from Jujuy and did not have the zh thing going on. I guessed her age at 29 after the subject came up. She said she was 25 and I said ooops. Maybe. Maybe not. Anyway she has three kids and she herself noted that her body had suffered accordingly. But not too bad. She is not overweight, just sort of soft.

I definitely did really like her as a person and the session was very GFE. I am not into cola but she was for sure waving it around, and got on all fours expectantly twice. I did tell her "me gusta tu trasero" as sort of a consolation prize.

Also, to clarify, I meant the madam had dark skin, not dark hair, although her hair was of course dark as well. Alan, if you advise these people further I would say lower the price to 100 to compete with other locales and I would go there again in a heartbeat. Also I was not offered the use of the bathroom either before or after. I didn't need it or would have asked, but you might mention that as well. That and PT instead of TP for wiping.

Finally, there was no clock watching and I am pretty sure we went well over the hour I paid for, and my impression was we could have made out for quite a while longer. The madam was not in evidence when I left (and the kitchen was open) which makes me wonder if she was fucking another citizen. I would do the madam. BTW you get buzzed up here (I called from the train station and gave my name and said I would be there in ten minutes so they just let me in; YEMV) and you can get out of the building on your own (no inside buzzer); I like that. I don't like set-ups like Gisell's place (or Maipu 359 on Saturdays) where you have be to ushered in and out of the building.

I think the buzzer situation, ingress / egress, is fairly important and we should all note this in future reports on new places.

Member #3320
09-03-08, 16:27
GETTING THERE: A long tiring walk from 9 de Julio Subte station.

GETTING INSIDE THE APARTMENT: Quite tough as the madam has gone on a holiday and the 2 girls are there by them selves. The girls asked me many questions before opening the building door. The elevator was not working, so had to climb the 5 floors of stairs (not good if you are not athletic!). At the door, the girls looked at me many times via the pinhole, and after almost 10 minutes decided to open the door for me!

INSIDE THE APARTMENT: Very very clean. Extremely clean bedroom, bedsheets, bathroom.

PRICES: 120ARS for 1 hour, 80 ARS for 30 mins.

GIRLS: Only 2

DID I TAKE A GIRL?

Yes, she called herself "Lara". Her face was average but really loved her very sexy body. She claimed to be a 21 year old, from Paraguay.

SEX.

Good, CIM not offered by her despite my asking 2-3 times. BBBJ, Cola was offered and it was good. Lot of DFK. Girl with very friendly and had a great pleasant attitude.

WILL I RECOMMEND THE PLACE?

I will NOT recommend the place but I will definitely recommend this girl "Lara"

Enjoy BA

Dickhead
09-03-08, 16:42
Change to the C line at 9 de Julio and get off at San Martin.

BadMan
09-03-08, 16:49
PRICES: 120ARS for 1 hour, 80 ARS for 30 mins.

DID I TAKE A GIRL?

Yes, she called herself "Lara". Her face was average but really loved her very sexy body. She claimed to be a 21 year old, from Paraguay.

SEX.

Good, CIM not offered by her despite my asking 2-3 times. BBBJ, Cola was offered and it was good. Lot of DFK. Girl with very friendly and had a great pleasant attitude.

WILL I RECOMMEND THE PLACE?

I will NOT recommend the place but I will definitely recommend this girl "Lara"

Enjoy BAIs this the girl?

http://www.bairesgirls.com.ar/newTemplateWeb/pElementos.php?idElemento=3894&idCategoria=1&idPlantilla=10

Regards,

BM.

Member #3320
09-03-08, 16:55
Is this the girl?

http://www.bairesgirls.com.ar/newTemplateWeb/pElementos.php?idElemento=3894&idCategoria=1&idPlantilla=10

Regards,

BM.Yes, you are absolutely on target. This is the girl.

Sportsman
09-03-08, 19:57
GETTING INSIDE THE APARTMENT: Quite tough as the madam has gone on a holiday and the 2 girls are there by them selves. The girls asked me many questions before opening the building door. The elevator was not working, so had to climb the 5 floors of stairs (not good if you are not athletic! At the door, the girls looked at me many times via the pinhole, and after almost 10 minutes decided to open the door for me!I usually call ahead of time to the privados before arriving. Mainly because I want to make sure they are open and also so that they are expecting me. Never had many questions asked at the buzzer upon arrival. All I have to say is "Soy Sportsman". The only times I have to wait are when the chicas are busy.

Barosanna
09-15-08, 13:58
Do they offer two girls.

I'm assuming for double the cost. Still a good value

Member #3320
09-15-08, 14:37
Do they offer two girls. I'm assuming for double the cost. Still a good valueNo clue on that!

Call up & find out!

Dickhead
09-15-08, 19:01
This place will give you two girls if they are available, for sure. Hell, they would get you two sheep if that is your thing and you have the money. Any privado will give you multiple girls if they are available. Why wouldn't they?

Barosanna
09-15-08, 20:05
Thanks. I'll report back on my findings.

Dickhead
09-15-08, 20:51
If I wanted two chicas at once, though, I'd go to a bigger privado. I've never seen more than 3 chicas here at a time.

Round the World
09-24-08, 10:38
PREAMBLE: I have not been back to BA for a few years. This trip affords me only some day-time hobbying. I'll use Captain's format for clarity and brevity.

GETTING THERE: Hotel tip, the Sheraton Convention Center Hotel is nice hotel with a great location for the downtown private apts. For those of us with SPG points it is a great deal. Many recommended privados are short walking distance.

GETTING INSIDE THE APARTMENT: no problem.

INSIDE THE APARTMENT: dark but clean enough I suppose.

PRICES: 120ARS for 1 hour including bucal sin, cola, and a soda.

GIRLS: Sabrina, Natalia, Other short chica with big sagging breasts.

DID I TAKE A GIRL?

Yes, Sabrina from Lima. Nice enough face, small breasts the way I like em, waist not as narrow as I like, but overall about a 6.5 or 7. Here's her pics on bairesgirls:

http://www.bairesgirls.com.ar/newTemplateWeb/pElementos.php?idPlantilla=10&idCategoria=16&idElemento=4433

SEX.

BBBJ, DATY, Cola, Missionary and pearl necklace finish.

Very nice girl, the cola was a bit painful for her so didn't get past one position with that. Finished in missionary but as I went up for the CIM she turned away and I spray painted her neck. I believe CIM is not available.

WILL I REPEAT?

Probably better options nearby.

Regards.

RtW

Kazzooey
09-24-08, 11:34
I fucked the same girl that Round the World did (Sabrina from Lima) a week or two ago and would say that it was a very pleasant experience. She had a nice personality, above average looks, and above average performance. Certainly better than a lot of the privado fucks I have had here.

Alan23
10-11-08, 15:41
All the data remains the same at this apartment, however the line-up has been shuffled a bit.

New girl: Natalia, who used to be the receptionista (amazing what tough economic times can do!

Hours: Monday-Saturday from 10:00 to 01:00

Services: DFK, BBBJ-CIM, Cola. Her specialty is definitely CIM, I get the impression that she is really into it.

Clues: She loves to have her nipples sucked, and has an amazing ability to switch from standard banging to Cola without lube or much fanfare.

A few photos - if more are desired, they are available.

Dickhead
10-11-08, 18:09
So is that the Peruvian gal who told me she was unavailable previously? Looks sorta like her but sorta not. Additional pictures of your dick are not required.

Fly Guy II
10-15-08, 07:20
Alan,

Just touched up and did some minor editing of your photos for easier viewing pleasure, hope you don't mind.

Regards.

FG II

Alan23
10-18-08, 18:33
FG II,

Your "The Man" - thank you for the Photo Shop touch-up. Don't worry I will keep my day job, as photography is obviously not my bag.

I will head to Suipacha tonight to check out the new talent - hopefully there will be something noteworthy to report.

Alan

Dancesw/Chicas
11-01-08, 14:22
Alan,

Did you check the talent? Natalia perhaps?

DWC

Alan23
11-03-08, 07:34
DWC,

As a matter of fact I did do Natalia at this place last week - with the air conditioning work well etc. Report on her is exactly as listed below.

However, the Peruiana Sabrina came walking in as I was leaving. This has a very interesting look to her. I would would like to check this out, or await a report from someone who has.

Kazzooey
11-05-08, 22:28
I fucked Sabrina a couple of months ago and she provided very good service. GFE, DFK, cola, everything. I enjoyed the session and would repeat.

Zing23
11-06-08, 00:44
Sabrina?

Slim, short, black hair, small perfect breasts, small perfect butt, tiny bit of fat in her stomach, but no kids. Very pretty. The apartment was normal, bright, clean, a normal bedroom with a door and and a normal bed and a small boombox playing music.

I had just left esmerelda 973 10b (see funny report (http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showpost.php?p=392303&postcount=5)) without finishing my session, so I was in a slight hurry to bust a nut. I paid 120p, instead of 100p at the last place, and had a much more civilzed, unrushed and sexy time. One block over and 20 pesos more than the last place!

It did not seem like there were any other customers, unlike the place I had fled. I upset Sabrina's normal routine a little bit by giving her a CD and asking her to play it on the boom box while I took a shower and undressed. It was a CD that I made for colombianas in St Maarten, containing 25 minutes of music that escalates from romantic to intense sexy, then has a warning (ding, ding, ding, 25 minutes! Then some more sexy songs, then another warning at 60 minutes (sesenta minutos! Then 20 minutes more for real lovers.

Sabrina started right out with nice kissing, into LFK, into carresses and BBBJ and hugs and lots of nice stuff. Really quite natural and unrushed and very sexy.

I skipped my normal massage and daty for her and let her mount me after the BBBJ. Then doggie (perrito) then finished in missionary. I wasn't rough on her, but I didn't work on her pleasure either.

Once I had come and recovered from the shock of the last privado, then I talked to her, gave her a massage, gave her the CD of the music, etc. I think the next visit will be even better.

-zing

Sham Bo
11-06-08, 15:34
Did anybody see Soledad here?

I normally went with Gimena, but once I went with Soledad when she was there. The first time I met her she was the secretary, dressed as a non-sexual civilian.

Next time, she was in costume.

Interesting because she is the only young fat caucasian chica I saw (let alone went with) in my entire time in BA. But she was shortish and still needed to lose 30 pounds. I had finished my half hour with Gimena. G is so great, I was still in the mood, but also into variety, so I surprised myself by asking for Soledad.

Her enthusiasm and effort were definitely the most energetic and committed I've experienced in BA. French kissing with extremely demonic tongue action, like I prefer it. Never let up, game for plenty of positions, and pliant about changes. Very accommodating. The only slight reservation was that she didn't swallow! And that's generally no big deal for me. Incidentally, she was tighter than I'd have expected a fattie to be. Nice little playboy bunny logo tattoo near her pussy.

Anybody else met her? I found her unique.

Zing23
11-08-08, 22:37
I went over to Santa Fe this morning just before 11am to see who I could find. At 1707 no one answered the phone at 1050am. At 1105am 2036 piso 2-be inivited me up to view, but only had one cute short blond with a slight belly bulge (but not fat) and wanted 300p. I said no and left.

I walked to a bunch of other places and found nothing open and ready to go. Back at 1707 apt 3 the woman invited me up finally, but said there were no girls there yet. Come back in 30 to 60 minutes.

So I gave up and went to join people for lunch in La Boca. I wasted a 50mg vitamin V, but it cost less than 2p so I don't care.

Later in the day I called supaicha1022 at 5d and made an appt with sabrina for a repeat. She was great again.

Always call to confrm on weekends is the lesson I learned.

Ciao, zing

Zing23
11-17-08, 15:04
Went to this privado on Saturday again, without calling. Sabrina was busy with a client, so I selected natalia. Dark skin. Cute. Good eyes. Large breasts. BBBJ. Very loving sex for an hour. 120p. Recommended.

Zing

Sham Bo
01-29-09, 14:21
Went there at 9pm after Maipu closed super-early! I know the early closing times are probably mentioned there but hell's bells, that was a disappointment to know that they wrap up at 8pm! After all the great reports from there about top bjs for great value, that was a gut punch.

I think maybe, as a possibility we should consider putting a label on every privado that shuts down before sundown, so if it's late at least you can easily refine your search without reading hundreds of posts to find closing times.

Anyhoo, went to this old flame place and all they had was Nancy. Seems teenager-like with a tiny chest. Lithe, with a good attitude. I think she's got striking looks as opposed to pretty.

Works quite hard with her mouth, moves energetically. But she doesn't exactly deepthroat, sadly, V shallow.

She's seriously good value though. Well worth a pop. Esp. If you don't really care about garg profondo. I didn't ask for cola nor was it offered, I don't know if she'd agree or no.

AR$120/hora. 80 half

Major Bosco
01-31-09, 21:09
I visited Suipacha 1022 today. The apartment is small, with two rooms, an open waiting area and a bathroom. The bedroom they showed me into was clean enough, but the typical privado bed - cheap mattress and sheets that weren't all that clean.

There were two girls working, although the apartment lady offered herself to me as well.

I opted for both, paid 120p each for the hour.

So, we got to business. Sabrina kept trying her ram her tongue down my throat - and it wouldn't have been bad if not for her breath. It was pretty stale. Nancy wasn't all the fresh either. While Sabrina was riding me, Nancy tried to sit on my face - the odor was thoroughly unpleasant.

They took turns on me and it wasn't anything special - just perfunctory sex.

Both were pretty and very nice, but I prefer a little more cleaner, fresher chica. I rate the visit a 5. I won't be going back.

Sportsman
03-19-09, 17:15
Two days ago in the late afternoon, my first appointment in Microcentro did not pan out. I showed up and no one answered the door and phone call. So I made a call to this place and told them I'd be there in 5 minutes. I just walked around the corner and was let in to this apartment – gotta love it being in Privado Land of Microcentro.

This is the first time I've been to this place. I was presented with two chicas. After I made my selection, I told the madam I wanted one hour and handed her $120 as the price stated in this thread. I got an inquisitive look from the madam and she asked me how did I find the place. I told her from a friend a mine. I got a feeling and was later confirmed that this place is somewhat under new management. I think I have overpaid.

Anyhow, my choice was a 22 year old Argentinean named Carolina. Pretty face, I would say a solid 7 in looks. Standing at 174 cm with long legs as you can see in one of the attached photos. Good body shape, not a spinner but not fat in any sense, IMO. We started with DFK. Then I took off the bra and a pair of very nice natural large C cup tetas got my attentions. They were the nice and firm, the type that only a 22 year can possess. I sucked on them for a while and that got her excited. She asked me to go down on her. Now Sportsman usually is not a big fan of DATY on privado chicas. So instead I broke out the pocket rocket. As usual she did not know what it was and wanted nothing to do with it. But I placed it on the nipples first and then slowly moved down to her clit. Well it took 15 seconds and she was all over it. Giving her sometime to catch her after breath her first organism, we resumed some more DFK. She licked my face like a little puppy which I really liked. I returned the favor doing the same thing to her and she seemed to like that too. Then the BJ but sadly it was covered only. She did it for about 30 seconds and I decided I better mount her before I lose the erection. We went at it what appears to be forever. Finally I got the job done but completely exhausted. She went to the bathroom to clean up. When she returned I held her in arm basting the afterglow. She warped her long, smooth, silky legs around me and I was a happy man.

Eventually we got the knock on the door indicating the time was up. After I got dressed and looked at my watch, that's when I realized I was there for almost an hour and a half. I guess they must have given a break on the time since I probably have overpaid.

A good session, the only negative thing was no BBBJ. I recommend Carolina if you can live with CBJ.

She told me she is listed in Gemidos with her face covered with sunglasses. She does not know the name she is listed but I can't locate it. I am sharing the attached photos since they do not show her face.

PS: I might call this place up later just to find out the real price.

Dancesw/Chicas
03-20-09, 14:42
Sportman,

Did you see Natalia or Sabrina in the lineup?

I think they are gone if there is a new manager.

Anybody knows the whereabouts of Natalia?

DWC

Sportsman
03-20-09, 18:37
Sportman,

Did you see Natalia or Sabrina in the lineup?

I think they are gone if there is a new manager.

Anybody knows the whereabouts of Natalia?

DWCDWC, I was only presented with Carolina and a Brazilian chica. Did not see Natalia or Sabrina.

Kazzooey
05-13-09, 00:14
Stopped by today. Didn't see Sabrina in the line up. No Lara either - apparently she no longer works there.

I asked if 120 was the price and they said yes. I didn't realize that maybe the price might be lower. Thought that the issue was that, under new management, they had raised the prices. If I had my notes straight, I would've asked for their quote first.

WorldTravel69
04-13-10, 16:30
No one answers the phone.

Cadavez
01-18-11, 13:55
I'm not in Bs As now but I saw today in Clarin an advertisement of this privado "Diosa VIP" with this phone numer 4328-7201. The price is 200 Pesos

WorldTravel69
01-18-11, 23:12
No wonder nobody answered the Phone.

I'm not in Bs As now but I saw today in Clarin an advertisement of this privado "Diosa VIP" with this phone numer 4328-7201. The price is 200 Pesos

WorldTravel69
05-11-11, 16:30
Once again the phone does not work.

And it is not listed in the Clarin.