hours. Does it have any long term effect on the eyes? Is there anything
to worry about?

2- Does this kind of stuff happen often around here? And what is the
best way to avoid it?

3- What is the best way to get back to those bitches and teach
them a lesson? I did not report the incident to the police. Does it
have any benefit doing so?

Sorry for the long post. But I think for the sake of preventing those
kinds of attacks in the future it is worth it.

Thomaso276
06-23-08, 22:34
Immediately go to the tourist police on Corrientes and San Martin and file a complaint.

Pepper sray has no long term effect, best way to calm down the effect is milk (not water)

You know if it was pepper spray if you had "elephant snot" because it inflames the mucus membranes. Pepper spray usually incapacitates, they probably used some low level mace shit.

Read the board and follow recommendations for reliable privados.

Daddy Rulz
06-23-08, 23:55
Buy a bottle of pepper spray, ring the bell and go up. Don't knock at the door just spray the spray under the door, it will fill the room and while it's not as effective as when it's sprayed directly it will still irritate.

Better revenge is to have a great time with the rest of your stay, fuck a lot of chicas, eat great meals, have good times and know that the crazy rubia is too old to make money any more.

Myself I would go for a combination of door one and two

Dickhead
06-24-08, 01:54
Note that the expert World Traveler posted about this place, but "he only called." See, WT, that is the problem with you posting about all these privados you have never been to.

Joe Vato
06-24-08, 11:45
Lesson learned. Safety should always be an upmost priority. Personally, I never go to a place unless I have seen good reviews. But have to admit. WT does post when he only calls the place. So always watch your ass!

Tessan
06-24-08, 13:37
Note that the expert World Traveler posted about this place, but "he only called." See, WT, that is the problem with you posting about all these privados you have never been to.WT just collects lists of provados. When he post "just called", it mean he does not know the place, so you have to go with care. If you have a problem checking out new place, then don't go to any of the provados on his list that have "just called" next to them or wait until someone else check it out first, and post something. Don't think he has to explain anything about provados on his list that he says, he's never been to. Plus this guy found the place with a flyer.

I think his lists are good, for people who want to check out new places.

Daddy Rulz
06-24-08, 17:27
WT just collects lists of provados. When he post "just called", it mean he does not know the place, so you have to go with care. If you have a problem checking out new place, then don't go to any of the provados on his list that have "just called" next to them or wait until someone else check it out first, and post something. Don't think he has to explain anything about provados on his list that he says, he's never been to. Plus this guy found the place with a flyer.

I think his lists are good, for people who want to check out new places.I don't think anybody without basic Spanish and an understanding of how things work in BsAs should ever go to an untested privado. Personally I agree with tessan, what WT does is cool, he calls and reports prices but is very clear about tested or untested.

Unless you can fearlessly tell the crazy lady to get the fuck out of your face don't go to an untested one. She would never pull that shit on a local, never. Because she knows a beating would have followed. I don't condone, nor do I participate in violence towards women but I'm not unaware that it happens there.

To prove my point I would ask Andres or Aqualung what they would have done in the same instance.

I think they only ask people that they sense are unsure of themselves for a viewing fee. I have never been asked for one, and when I go to a place and they present the dogs (that haven't been fucked all day because they are ugly) and I say I'm leaving then suddenly, almost magically the pretty girls are available. They know all too well there is a greater shortage of mongering dollars than there is pussy to spend it on.

Like I tell all my friends I take to BsAs, act like the king you are.

Mikap
06-24-08, 20:11
Thanks for your replies. I do not blame WT or anybody else for what happened. I did not check his reports and found out about the place from their flyers. I just blame myself for letting my guard down. I am not sure if it was pepper spray or any other kind of mace shit. I was not discapacitated at all and could have beat them to death at that point. I did not even have any breathing or coughing problems. All I had was teary eyes and looked like I have been crying for two hours. Anyway I am fine now and am willing to let go of it because I know they are pretty mad they could not make any money off of me. But my only concern is that having had that shit sprayed in my eyes will have any long term effect? If anybody knows please let me know because this is the first time this kind of stuff happening to me.

Geo Eye
06-24-08, 20:30
If it was me I would have punch her in her face. I had that happen to me.

And I busted her lip. Who ever said not to hit a lady was correct,

Only in this case it is a wore, not a lady.

Offcourse there are two sides to every stories, It is strange that she.

Comes from nowhere and just sprays you.

Anyway never trust those flyers, if it sounds to good to be true, it.

Usually isssssssssssssssss

Dickhead
06-24-08, 20:37
what WT does is cool, he calls and reports pricesYeah, he reports prices that in many cases are too high, and then dumb asses read the board and go pay those prices, and then that becomes the "gringo" price. What purpose is served by "reporting" on a privado you haven't been to? I don't get it.

BTW Maipu 359 hands out flyers and there is nothing bogus about that place.

Gato Hunter
06-25-08, 02:11
What purpose is served by "reporting" on a privado you haven't been to? I don't get it. Ego, bribery, a small penis, or nothing better to do.

Sorry for the attack. I would have followed Daddy Rulz, but differed to taking a shit in front of the door and having a nice vacation. Nothing like a good steamer to make a point.

TejanoLibre
06-25-08, 22:12
Make 5,000 copies of their flyer with your story attached to it and wall paper the entire Micro-Center!

Super glue the key hole to the apartment.

Call in a false fire alarm and report massive amounts of COCAINE at the privado.

Go back and butt-fuck the old ***** with a special jalapeņo anal lube!

Call CRONICA. A live t. V news station that loves sensationalism! I DID and they put me on t. V for a solid week!

Make an appointment for another special date as if you loved being blasted. (would only apply to the S & M afficionados.)

Chalk it up as Welcome to BA you stupid Yankee! One of their favorites!

Call me and I will take you over to the police station and we can file an assault charge.

They will take it seriously.

R

MCSE
06-26-08, 01:28
Yeah, he reports prices that in many cases are too high, and then dumb asses read the board and go pay those prices, and then that becomes the "gringo" price. What purpose is served by "reporting" on a privado you haven't been to? I don't get it.

BTW Maipu 359 hands out flyers and there is nothing bogus about that place.DH: I'm getting tired of reading this fantasy of the "gringo price". There is no such thing. The Gringo Price phenomena, it's the same thing that happens to the Mexican Immigrants in the US who get paid the half of the minimum wage. I would preffer to call it the "IGNORANT PRICE".

This get originated when you:

- Do not manage the language.

- You are seen by the seller as an "Easy Target" because of your weakeness more than a "customer". This weakeness may be smelled since, you will not get back, you will not take any action back, and you represent something that can be easily managed.

- "I'm stronger than you are, and I have more knowledge" So that's the "IGNORANT PRICE"

The "gringo price" sounds to me like a crying girl with the broken heart, victimizing herself for being so pretty and stupid.

Aqualung
06-26-08, 02:09
DH: I'm getting tired of reading this fantasy of the "gringo price". There is no such thing. The Gringo Price phenomena, it's the same thing that happens to the Mexican Immigrants in the US who get paid the half of the minimum wage. I would preffer to call it the "IGNORANT PRICE". First - Yes there is a Gringo price and I have hundreds of examples and it's not about ignorance - It's mostly about only having a few days in BA and no time to shop around. If you have only one night in town and you are horny you are going to pay "Gringo price" to get laid so don't tell me that Gringo price is a fantasy. Even the "pajueranos" (country bumpkins) have pay more than the Porteņos.

Second - Physical attacks on clients at privados aren't very common, they do happen but most of the times they are more of the verbal type. This is the first time I have heard of a girl attacking a client with Mace or Pepper Spray in a privado.

I can't say what I would do as it would have no relevance for most people here. But in the same situation as Mikap I would walk away and forget about it. If I had enough time I would go to the corresponding police station (15th precinct in this case) or to the tourist police. Even if they had police protection it just means that they can work without too much harassment from neighbours and so on as long as they keep certain hours and not cause too much racket. A mad gringo at the police station would very soon put an end to their protection and assure that someone's ass was going to get kicked.

BadMan
06-26-08, 02:18
First - Yes there is a Gringo price and I have hundreds of examples and it's not about ignorance - It's mostly about only having a few days in BA and no time to shop around. If you have only one night in town and you are horny you are going to pay "Gringo price" to get laid so don't tell me that Gringo price is a fantasy. Even the "pajueranos" (country bumpkins) have pay more than the Porteņos.

I can't say what I would do as it would have no relevance for most people here. But in the same situation as Mikap I would walk away and forget about it. If I had enough time I would go to the corresponding police station (15th precinct in this case) or to the tourist police. Even if they had police protection it just means that they can work without too much harassment from neighbours and so on as long as they keep certain hours and not cause too much racket. A mad gringo at the police station would very soon put an end to their protection and assure that someone's ass was going to get kicked.Very good advice Aqua.

Way to get to the point.

Thanks for not babbling endlessly btw.

Regards,

BM.

Ps. If someone maces you in the face for no reason, be they male, female, or deranged clown, you have every right to beat the shit out of them. Though it's always better to exercise restraint.

Lesson learned bruh.

MCSE
06-26-08, 02:25
First - Yes there is a Gringo price and I have hundreds of examples and it's not about ignorance - It's mostly about only having a few days in BA and no time to shop around. If you have only one night in town and you are horny you are going to pay "Gringo price" to get laid so don't tell me that Gringo price is a fantasy.Aqua: My point it's exactly that. It's NOT a matter to be a "Gringo" an "American" or US Resident, it's about not having the knowledge, so, not having the time it also applies. That's why I find more appropiate to call it "IGNORANCE PRICE" or if you find it offensive "First Timer Price" can be even better. Gringo Price seems like the whole country has something against the gringos, a sort of racial hate, and it's not true.

Even the "pajueranos" (country bumpkins) have pay more than the Porteņos.You are confirming my point.

Second - Physical attacks on clients at privados aren't very common, they do happen but most of the times they are more of the verbal type. This is the first time I have heard of a girl attacking a client with Mace or Pepper Spray in a privado.I agree. It also happened to me, being verbally pushed to stay, or to pay a fee for the parade (presentacion) but I just said respectfully and firm: NO WAY, and walked out. They never sprayed me, and I have never heared about something like that said from a real person that I phisically know.

Dickhead
06-26-08, 15:59
I am comfortable with the more generic term of "ignorance pricing." Of course gringos and other immigrants are going to be more likely to be ignorant of current conditions, including pricing. There is also, as AL states, the "money value of time" phenomenon.

One reason chicas use all these different names is so they can tell what publicity directed you to them, and sometimes this leads to "two-tiered" pricing for all concerned, be they inexperienced, experienced, gringo, Argentino, whatever. We've discussed many times the technique of googling an internet chica's phone number, tracing her to a privado, and paying less for the exact same pussy. So this would be an example.