PDA

View Full Version : La Madeleine

Monger514
06-24-08, 03:01
Hmmm, surprised there's not already a thread for La Madeleine. Forgive me if I missed it. Anyway, this is on Cordoba and Pellegrini, right across from (currently closed) Exedra. There are some Exedra refugees here every night. But it's smaller, and a bit more of a freak show, in my humble opinion. There's a transvestite regular, for example. There's an older woman who normally I would not find interesting but she appears to have a perfect pair of side DD breasts, which she brazenly displays toward the street as she sits at the counter. You can't miss her.

Enjoy.

Wally Foot
07-31-08, 16:40
I had a coffee outside the other night sometime after midnight, and I had a quick look again last night, without bothering to go inside, but there seemed to be about a dozen girls inside and outside. There are indeed a couple of horrors, but there seemed to be a number of very tasty girls also. To me the biggest drawback of the place seems to be its small size: the girls had to sit in groups of four or five, which makes singling out your prospective choice a lot more awkward. The place will clearly not take over the role or ambience of Excedra, but it appears to be establishing its own identity.

Dodger Bulldog
07-31-08, 17:30
Perhaps someone should make a suggestion to the owner of Madeleine's.

He might be able to grow his business significantly if he were to consider a move to the large vacant space just across the street on Avenida Cordoba.

As an added bonus, it is already set up perfectly to serve as a cafeteria!

DB

Miami Bob
08-03-08, 17:58
Tall young blonde w / a pleasant outgoing personality. Pretty face and not so hot body--120 pesos, she did her best and was not half bad for the money.

After chatting her up after a post dinner coffee a few times, I said what the heck. I might even try her again. The first time inexperienced girls are not always at their best. She was a pleasant companion, but looks better in her clothes than nude. Good bbbj. I gave her taxi money because she hung out to chat for a while; I was not sleepy and at 3am, I was not ready to go back out again. Zero english

El Perro
08-22-08, 00:11
I happened to be walking by Madelaines tonight at 9 and espied a local monger sitting inside. He pointed out no gatos outside or inside and a new management policy of no gatos until after midnight. Man, the intersection of Pellegrini and Cordoba has taking a big hit lately as a monger hangout.

Daddy Rulz
08-31-08, 22:43
Well, at least we don't burn them down, like the Ku Kux Klan used to do until not so long ago:)The Klan BURNED crosses and HUNG black people. Though I'm not sure if 40 years ago qualifies as "not so long ago." Now we mostly tie gay people and beludos to fences and beat them to death. Lynching is soooo last week.

Snatcher
09-06-08, 02:34
Ended up here the other night sround 2:30. A lot of fuglies, wow didn't realize there were that many ugly chicas in one spot in be. A. We had a beer and just surveyed the area. Definitely small like everyone else has said. The chica I chatted up smoked like a chimney, so no go there. My buddy ended up talking to an oriental who wanted 300p and would not go any lower. So, we went our way. Will just walk by next time, not worth a drop in, though the beers are less than Orleans.

Member #3320
09-27-08, 20:24
I have been here several times in last couple of months but every time, it has been with a bunch of mongers specifically for purpose of having coffee and nothing more. Yesterday, after a unsuccessful attempt at Cattos, I decided to check this place out specifically for purpose of mongering.

Here is my detailed review:

GETTING THERE: Its quite easy. If you are visiting the famous "TRIANGLE", its a 2-3 min walk from there as you walk out of Suipacha, towards Cordoba and then turn right on Cordoba to head for Codoba y Pelligrini. Its just opposite the famous former monger spot " cafe EXCEDRA".

LOCATION: Its a very interesting location. Few streetwalkers standing in front of the La Madeleine. Few Travestis also roaming around in the vicinity. Its a very lonely street in the winters. There are some conning types of boliches in the vicinity and you have the pimps, usually girls trying to usher you inside these places. AVOID them strictly.

LA MADELEINE DESIGN: It has a coffee house inside with central heating and a coffee house outside with a tent and some chairs and tables. I found the outside area more comfortable to sit but can be chilly at times in the winter months. The inside area to me is quite claustrophobic and awkward.

MENU: The menu of the coffee house is quite extensive and the coffee house is open 24 hours a day. So virtually if you are hungry, you can come and eat here any time of the night. However, the price structure is different for 6 am to 4 pm and from 4pm till 6 am. The night prices are approximately 15~25% higher than day prices.

WAITERS: The waiters here are friendly. They do not pressurize you to spend too much and buy many things. I found the service pretty decent here.

QUANTITY OF CHICAS: I have usually been here only in late hours 1-3 am slot. At this time, there are usually more than 15 chicas here.

QUALITY OF CHICAS: Well, thats a tough question to answer. At times, the quality can be very poor. Many times, I see chicas here whom I also see at Newport, Cocodrilo or even Ness! There can be gems found here. Eg last night I saw a good "8" and a good "7" here. The famous "Erika" can also be found here quite often.

There are also some really very old chicas, some very fat chicas, some travestis as well in this place.

NEGOTIATION WITH CHICAS: This is the tough part here. As many chicas are sitting in groups and literally seem to enjoying a meal and coffee here with their amigas. I would call these chicas "lazy whores". Reason being that they expect you to wait at your seat, till they finish enjoying their coffee. I have noticed this aspect several times here. They rather enjoy the fucking coffee than start negotiations with you, forgetting their main purpose of having coffee here in the first place!

Also, there are couple of chicas standing in front of the main door of La madeleine and these chicas are to me, the most easy to approach. You have more privacy with them than the chicas hustled in groups inside the cafe.

Another aspect being that when negotiating, you wanna discuss things like BBBJ etc and its hard because chicas and other clients are sitting in such close proximity. You don't reallywant the "whole world" to know how perverse you really are :-)

PRICES: I was shocked by the prices. I talked to two chicas and damn, they were adamant on "300 ARS" pricetag. Now, La Madeline is no cafe orleans. I wouldnt pay a chica from La madeline 300 ARS just because I found her at La Madeline.

La madeline chicas are almost like streetwalkers and they deserve 150 ARS at best, as per me. I am sure mongers may not agree with me but thats my insight of the standard of the place.

DID I TAKE A CHICA FROM HERE?

No, I did not. One of the chicas agreed for 250 pesos but I did not wanna pay 250 pesos because she did the "crime" of up-selling herself outside the gate of La madeline, almost on the road. However, she was a hot looking Portena, probably 28 years old and probably many new mongers would have easily taken her for this price considering she was a good "8". I did not bestow her with this honor.

DO I RECOMMEND THIS PLACE?

Well, thats a tough question to answer. However, I would say its a good option at 2-3 am slot. When the Boliches are getting dry and before action heats up at Cocodrilo. However, do not expect much in quality of chicas. But if you strain hard, you will find at least one "8" here.

TRIVIA:

Do not ever pay more than 200 ARS to a chica from here.

ENJOY BA

SmokedHam
09-27-08, 23:57
TRIVIA:

Do not ever pay more than 200 ARS to a chica from here.

ENJOY BAAre you talking todo la noche or 1 1/2 to 2 hours?

Member #3320
09-28-08, 07:32
Are you talking todo la noche or 1 1/2 to 2 hours?Smoked Ham,

I think you have never been to BA. To answer your query, in BA, its very difficult to find a chica who would meet you first time and go for TLN. TLN in many other countries mean 10-12 hours but here it means 4-6 hours at best.

Coming to your query, 200 ARS would be for 1 hour, or you may negotiate and you may get 1.5 ~ 2 hours for the price but its rare.

Enjoy BA

SmokedHam
09-28-08, 15:51
Smoked Ham,

I think you have never been to BA. To answer your query, in BA, its very difficult to find a chica who would meet you first time and go for TLN. TLN in many other countries mean 10-12 hours but here it means 4-6 hours at best.

Coming to your query, 200 ARS would be for 1 hour, or you may negotiate and you may get 1.5 ~ 2 hours for the price but its rare.

Enjoy BAI can't say that I know BA well but I am here now on my second visit. I had thought you meant 200 ARS for 1.5 - 2 hrs. Since that seems to be the standard but some guys seem to mixing TLN with 2 hr sessions when they are quoting the prices they paid. (Also using a $ when they are talking about paying AR Pesos (At least I think or hope so) which in theory should be represented by $AR or ARS)

During my last visit I had TLN with a woman I picked up at Exedra although as you say it was limited to about 5 hours. However on this trip I ended up with a woman for 8 hours and she indicated she was willing to spend more time with me but I had other things to do. However, the circumstances were a little unusual. I had been locked out of my apartment. (I left the keys inside and the door automatically locks when you leave. So we ended up going to one of those "Love hotels" near avenida Florida.

Thanks for the clarification.

Miami Bob
12-04-08, 12:34
Last night I had a very pleasant experience with a tall slender blonde named erica. Se looked cute at the cafe, but was a wondereful girlfriend experience at home. Looks great un dressed--tight, slender body w / great legs and butt. Small sensitive breats. Very cute / pretty face--looks irish: freckles and blondish long curly hair. Very sweet, kind and loving---tremendous bbbjcim and tight yummy pussy. Would not aggree to bbbj until I suggested that we both would be washing up with soap in shower. No bareback here. Also no drugs, drama nor insanity--sweet gfe hot sex w / a genuine nice girl.

Erica was abonded by the father of her two kids and started working maybe 6 months ago. Treat her nice, help her get relaxed and orgasmic and WOW. A true GFE. The cafe is generally 150 pesos or so. I agrreed to 2 hours and my wish list of all my fav's and aggreed to 200 including taxi back to the cafe from my apart in recoleta. I was comfortable taking her home on the first try becuase some of the mongerers there --whose judgement I trust-- know her as a nice tranquil girl--no drugs and no crazy stuff. A mother trying to feed her kids who needs a little effort by her clients to keep her comfortable because she is new at this. Belive me she knows how to do everything at a high skill level. I bed she offerred colita--her pussy is so good that I put the vibrater up her butt insead.

She looks hot undressed--I would guess 5'6" o 7" aND 115 LBS. A TALL SPINNER--THIS GIRL COULD CAUSE TRAFFIC ACCIDENTS IN A MINNY SKIRT AND HEELS. At the cafe she was conservatively dressed in jeans and did not show her beautiful slender, curvy body, I was shocked to find out she is 29--she looks like a cute younger 20's girl. She gets involved and wants her orgasms. I will repeat. She was much better than the more expensive girls sampled over the last 6 months. She is a gem and I bet will be out of the business as soon as she can find another way to feed her kids. This girl is not stupid and has her plan to get out when she has saved enough money. The mongerers who smoke cigars here know her and can point her out. She speciacally asked not to have photos posted. Almost no english

David_33
12-05-08, 22:12
Is she the one with the perfect table manners, changes her fork from left to right hand?

Miami Bob
12-05-08, 22:40
And make it all dissappear. David, they let you leave Lima? Would you like some introductions in Buenos Aires--PM me.

Suerte,

Bob

David_33
12-07-08, 21:45
I was just in BsAs a couple of weeks ago and spoke a couple of times with the young lady in question. I think. I was surprised to see her cut her food with the fork in the left hand and then daintily change to the right hand to stick the food in her mouth. Looked like something from an etiquette lesson. I complimented her and she told me her Mom taught her. I wanted to take her out, but never got the chance. Maybe next trip.

Miami Bob
12-07-08, 23:15
Almost all portenos use the european system without the cross over of the knife and fork. What about in Peru?

Erica's family are from Galicia--and she looks like her likely celtic forebarers. The only thing that I saw her eat was her. I looked for again and did not see her again. She had no cel at the time we met. Once she is properly warmed-up, excellent service.

Esten
12-12-08, 19:44
Curious if anyone has any info/experience with Lucia. She is a petite girl with black hair, slim with a nice chest (maybe C cup). I think she is Paraguaya and looks late twenties.

I keep running into her. Have met her before when she worked at Exedra. Now this week I've run into her twice, once inside La Madelaine and another night down the street on Cordoba. Both times with a couple of her friends.

She seems nice and I like her look. Always very pleasant, not aggresive. Not sure I will take the plunge, at this point I am just a little curious about this lady.

Exon123
12-13-08, 21:02
If she's the same Lucia I met in Cafe Orleans she's awsome.

Exon

Esten
12-15-08, 12:48
It might be the same girl, but I am doubting it. The Lucia I'm talking about is attractive but not a 10, and definately looks older than 20. If I see her again I'll ask if she ever worked in Cafe Orleans or Madahos. I think many of the locals know this lady, she used to hang out in Exedra.

El Perro
12-25-08, 12:54
La Mad on Cordoba+9 de Julio may be open tonight?I'm guessing they are probably open tonight. Hook is closed.

Tessan
01-22-09, 03:15
I happened to be walking by Madelaines tonight at 9 and espied a local monger sitting inside. He pointed out no gatos outside or inside and a new management policy of no gatos until after midnight. Man, the intersection of Pellegrini and Cordoba has taking a big hit lately as a monger hangout.

''Women of color'', recently, have been banned from working at La Madeleine before midnight!I was at La Mad today, I talk to the waiter about why they don't let the girls work until 12 am. He said their was a big fight between the Dominicans and other girls inside. The fight was big enough that the police got involved. After that they decided not to let girls work until midnight. (all girls, not just the dominicans)

I also talk to a girl that Ramiro introduced me to, around the block form La Mad, she told me she will not work at La Mad, because the Dominicans attacked some of the Argentine working girls.

Evacuation
03-19-09, 21:48
Ok, here's my report on La Mad. Sorry for the long one, guys:

- Time: Yesterday nite, between 1:30-2:15am.

- Place and environment: Decent looking, refined service but zero English. All the tables were full at first so I had to wait for 5-10 min. S to be seated. Finally I found some vacancy inside, but it wasn't suitable for a smoker like me. Ordered Quilmes 70cl and went out with the bottle, stood ifo the door while smoking and catching around. Finally, a couple decided to leave and I got seated outside.

- Prices: I was already intoxicated, so 1 big bottle of beer was enough for me for 30-40 min. S. I paid 17 pesos for that, which I think was pretty reasonable.

- Chicas and comfort: There were like 10-15 chicas, mostly sitting as couples or singles. 3-5 extras were marching on the street. Other than chicas, there were groups of older guys hanging out, who didn't seem to be interested in any of the chicas. Although the place was small and everybody was sitting close, I didn't feel any discomfort. Almost all chicas winked and waved at me, some even invited me to join them and cheered in Spanish. I took my time, enjoyed my beer and responded with smiles. 2-3 chicas were pretty hot, 5-6 were looking ok and the rest were baboons.

- Near Final: I didn't take from the hottest class. Instead, I picked up a chubbier chica with beautiful face, cute eyes and lips, big boobs and butts. She was sitting inside and seemed the most playful to me. I felt I'd have good sex with her, so I asked her out. She got surprised imo, as she was not really expecting that move. Due to the lack of sufficient customer base, rest of the chicas looked at me disappointedly.

Name was Marilyn (as stated on her passport) but she insisted on saying her name was Mariana or sth. No price talk, actually no talk at all till the hotel room, partially attributable to her lack of English. I had a feeling that she was kinda new to the workforce. If you don't talk about the price until you get yourselves locked in your place, chances are always better with you.

- Activity: First, she asked for 300 pesos for 1 hour and tried her luck. Later on, we agreed on 200 pesos for 4 hours (almost till morning) although I could seal the deal for less. Very nice sex drive, slow with my wang, everything included other than anal. Nice DFK (I love spitting in mouth btw) BBBJ, GFE. She made me cum 3 times, talked a lot (but I have no fucking idea what she talked about) no bitching, no objection to anything, no asking for extra money, no 'taxi' charges etc.

- Conclusion about the chica: looking 5 or 6/10, overall drive: 9/10, GFE: 9/10.

- Conclusion about the place: feeling comfortable 8/10, chica options 7/10, price and service 9/10. Shall I go again? Yeah, I can say that, but for a muffin this time. Trust my worldwide experience, I'm not overrating here.

Hope this helps.

Evacuation

Gerente
03-22-09, 01:35
Hello.

Where is this place? I prefer flacas but would like to check it out.

Thanks.

Gerente

WorldTravel69
03-22-09, 10:52
Across the street from the Old Exedra.

Hello.

Where is this place? I prefer flacas but would like to check it out.

Thanks.

Gerente

Gerente
03-23-09, 00:58
Is La Madeline on the other side of Calle 9-July or the same side?

Thanks.

Gerente

Aqualung
03-23-09, 02:20
Is La Madeline on the other side of Calle 9-July or the same side?

Thanks.

GerenteSouth East corner of Cordoba and 9 de Julio (or Carlos Pellegrini as it's called there)

HappyGoLucky
04-08-11, 02:39
I stopped at La Madeline to have a cortado outside at about 11:30 tonight. Over the course of an hour I noticed about 5 chicas arrive, and another 3 chicas were on the corner where Excedra used to be. They weren't of the quality that used to frequent Excedra, but one was a solid 7 under 30, while the others were a little older and filled out. I think the spirit still lives in some form on this corner, and may one day regain it's full stature. Well, one can hope.

HappyGoLucky
04-09-11, 11:03
Stopped for another cortado last night around 11:30 pm and saw some of the same girls from the previous night. After a few minutes, a couple of new girls showed up, one VERY pretty, and they kissed all the other girls sitting in the general area of the corner. Then after about 20 minutes, an SUV pulled up, and the very pretty girl departed. It was a bit chilly outside last night, but this makes one wonder what could develop if demand were stronger.

I stopped at La Madeline to have a cortado outside at about 11:30 tonight. Over the course of an hour I noticed about 5 chicas arrive, and another 3 chicas were on the corner where Excedra used to be. They weren't of the quality that used to frequent Excedra, but one was a solid 7 under 30, while the others were a little older and filled out. I think the spirit still lives in some form on this corner, and may one day regain it's full stature. Well, one can hope.

TejanoLibre
04-10-11, 03:58
Stopped for another cortado last night around 11:30 pm and saw some of the same girls from the previous night. After a few minutes, a couple of new girls showed up, one VERY pretty, and they kissed all the other girls sitting in the general area of the corner. Then after about 20 minutes, an SUV pulled up, and the very pretty girl departed. It was a bit chilly outside last night, but this makes one wonder what could develop if demand were stronger.

Unfortunately it will never happen!

The demand is there but the chicas are not !

My resto has been accross the street from La Mad for 5 years and the place has NEVER been real good.

Always been just a shadow of Excedra !

4 or 5 Dominican hookers and the usual suspects for 5 fucking years!

The new management closes the place down at 2 am and that{s it!

Done deal!

The girls are not allowed untill about 11 pm so they only have 3 hours to do business.

They do not want the girls there.

Occasionaly you MIGHT find a new stray that happens upon the place but rarely is it EVER worthwhile.

Been going there for 6 years because it is accross the street but that is about it.

Go there to hang-out with some of the boys from this site but do not go there expecting to find nirvana.

Good place to start and meet and then you go to the Triangle a block and a half away.

I know you may have thought that you saw potential but I{m soory to point out that it was a mirage!

Take Care,

TL

El Perro
04-10-11, 11:16
Unfortunately it will never happen!

The demand is there but the chicas are not!

My resto has been accross the street from La Mad for 5 years and the place has NEVER been real good.

Always been just a shadow of Excedra!

4 or 5 Dominican hookers and the usual suspects for 5 fucking years!

The new management closes the place down at 2 am and that{s it!

Done deal!

The girls are not allowed untill about 11 pm so they only have 3 hours to do business.

They do not want the girls there.

Occasionaly you MIGHT find a new stray that happens upon the place but rarely is it EVER worthwhile.

Been going there for 6 years because it is accross the street but that is about it.

Go there to hang-out with some of the boys from this site but do not go there expecting to find nirvana.

Good place to start and meet and then you go to the Triangle a block and a half away.

I know you may have thought that you saw potential but I{m soory to point out that it was a mirage!

Take Care,

TLDitto. As TL says, this place is poor and even more poor over the past six months or so. About two years ago they banned the chicas from showing up before midnight and just recently they started closing at 2AM. 90% of the chicas here are close to undoable anyhow. The cafe / chica scene downtown has fallen on real hard times.

The place does serve as place to shoot the shit with some mongers, particularly those in town for a brief period of time. Really slim pickin's as far as the girls go though.

Maybe the old Exedra location will provide a better meeting place, but I'm guessing they won't be any friendlier towards the chicas.

WorldTravel69
05-07-11, 04:26
It cost me 12p.

I had a local brandy 28p.

The Bottle is 38p in the Argentine wine store on Talcahuano, the Chinese market charged me 50p. Last year it was 28p.

There were five chicas at closing time 2am. I know I am very old, but not that desperate.

It looks like Iberia is the best bet. 15 or chicas, open later.

I told some of the chicas that.

Hotman 666
08-29-11, 13:04
I noticed while I was in town that Cafe La Madeleine had absolutely NO girls there at all in the evening. This venue was, in the past, OK for a late night coffee and there were also usually a few AP members to meet there and have a drink and a chat as well.

After the close of Exedra many of the girls crossed the road to La Mad. And it was often possible to find an enthusiastic 'playmate' there! It was rather well known as a venue for Dominican girls and I have fond memories of one little sweetie from there, called Mayorie, that I had the pleasure of spending some time with on a previous visit.

I was told that the girls that used to be there after 12. 00 pm have now migrated to Café Iberia about 10 blocks away.

IF this is correct (and I did not get a chance to check) then I am rather surprised that someone has not posted the up to date information!

But, then again, thinking about it nobody, with a few notable exceptions (THANK YOU Miami Bob) seems to be posting much information at all here recently!

ENJOY!

Brother Hotman. (who now has some happy memories and is now looking forward to his next visit!)

Gato Hunter
08-29-11, 13:36
I will check out Iberia tonight or tomorrow night and report back.

Mpexy
08-20-12, 15:17
The spots have changed over the years. When I lived here 2005-2008 Exedra was a decent spot to hang out, relax, chat with other expats and visiting English speakers, then La Madeliene on Cordoba after Exedra closed up. Last time I was here in mar 2011, would bump into a few regulars at Madeleine that made a nice spot before going out hunting or just relax on an off night.

Never really took chicas out of these watering holes but enjoyed the casual conversation with board members I'd meet there.

With the girls moving out from Madeleine, is there such a thing as a regular expat / visiting monger coffee spot anymore?

El Perro
08-20-12, 17:18
The spots have changed over the years. When I lived here 2005-2008 Exedra was a decent spot to hang out, relax, chat with other expats and visiting English speakers, then La Madeliene on Cordoba after Exedra closed up. Last time I was here in mar 2011, would bump into a few regulars at Madeleine that made a nice spot before going out hunting or just relax on an off night.

Never really took chicas out of these watering holes but enjoyed the casual conversation with board members I'd meet there.

With the girls moving out from Madeleine, is there such a thing as a regular expat / visiting monger coffee spot anymore?No such critter these days that I know of. No Exedra, no Ramiro eatery, Madeliene is all but completely dead, though maybe when the weather breaks it will be a little better (though I doubt that it will improve to any great degree).

While there are still some good things about mongering and hanging out here, the onda on the streets is poor. Too many reasons to list here, but severe inflation seems to be the main culprit.

I moved back to BA recently after an absence of seven months, and I'm second guessing myself daily.

Mpexy
08-21-12, 09:00
No such critter these days that I know of. No Exedra, no Ramiro eatery, Madeliene is all but completely dead, though maybe when the weather breaks it will be a little better (though I doubt that it will improve to any great degree).

While there are still some good things about mongering and hanging out here, the onda on the streets is poor. Too many reasons to list here, but severe inflation seems to be the main culprit.

I moved back to BA recently after an absence of seven months, and I'm second guessing myself daily.Too bad. One of the reasons I stayed away from bs. As for 17 months and switched to Europe was long durations stays kind of got boring when my main social circles consisted mainly of chicas. Amateur, pro, or otherwise.

Have lot more social connections in Europe due to business contacts. Think I may have to search for some business or social clubs to join down here in bs. As.

I've tried to avoid them just because of the culture junk I think it is, but due to proximity I've started taking afternoon coffees at Starbucks at either patio bullfich or galleria pacifico locations.

I'd pass some evenings at newports but I've already gotten and am trying to avoid a stalker chick there.

Daddy Rulz
08-21-12, 09:40
Which one today and at what time. A community happens because people create it.

Too bad. One of the reasons I stayed away from bs. As for 17 months and switched to Europe was long durations stays kind of got boring when my main social circles consisted mainly of chicas. Amateur, pro, or otherwise.

Have lot more social connections in Europe due to business contacts. Think I may have to search for some business or social clubs to join down here in bs. As.

I've tried to avoid them just because of the culture junk I think it is, but due to proximity I've started taking afternoon coffees at Starbucks at either patio bullfich or galleria pacifico locations.

I'd pass some evenings at newports but I've already gotten and am trying to avoid a stalker chick there.

Mpexy
08-21-12, 12:53
Which one today and at what time. A community happens because people create it.Galleria Pacifico Starbucks at 1:30pm today.

I usually hang out either on lower floor (side tables looking into galleria) or upstairs if no tables free below. Usually pass couple hours reading paper and people watching

I actually like the Patio Bullrich loc more because it has nice free wifi, and decently fast as opposed to the galleria pacifico one which is Fibertel password only and pretty crappy slow. But probably easier meeting at GP Starbucks especially since Orleans is across the street and retiro seems more central loc for most people.

FitnFun
01-16-14, 16:32
Completely dead. I was there at midnight.

NewOrleans
01-22-14, 03:16
Not a single person in the place.

WorldTravel69
02-16-14, 17:48
Just thought I would add a photo of the place.