PDA

View Full Version : Some very simple questions

Paradiso666
06-24-08, 17:32
Dear all.

Some very simple questions. Who can help me out?

The micro center bars often are indicated 'close to paraguay". Is that the name of a district in BA?

Being used to rio, are there discos comparable to HELP in Rio and thermas comparable to 4x4?

I sincerely hope you can help me.

Thanks.

Fantomas

Aqualung
06-24-08, 17:53
Paraguay is a street - It is just one street North of Cordoba Ave. It runs East West and crosses the 9 de Julio avenue. The 9 de Julio is the very wide Ave that runs East West and has the obelisk smack in the middle. You can find it very easy on any map of down town BA.

Easy Go
06-24-08, 20:10
There is nothing equivalent to Help or a therma in BA.

Paradiso666
06-26-08, 16:37
Thanks guys. Too bad they don't have thermas in BA.

But what are privado's then?

Paradiso666
06-26-08, 16:39
What would be the best location to stay at? I would like to be close to bars where you can pick up girls. Someone told me to go for Microcentre. Someone else told me to chose "Dazzler" hotel on Paraguay and Libertad (at the cornor) its supposed to be pretty central and for most privados and on walking distance to the clubs in microcentro, and relatively short distance from the clubs in Recoleta. Anyone experience with this hotel?

Easy Go
06-26-08, 19:54
Look at the section of the forum about private apartments. Usually 1-5 girls working out of an apartment. Like casas in Sao Paulo.

Paradiso666
06-28-08, 07:54
Thanks man!