PDA

View Full Version : Maipú 663 Dept 2-A, tel 4394-0202, 4394-1881, 4394-2768

Sportsman
07-06-08, 18:56
This is a sister apartment of Uruguay 343. Open 24/6 from Monday 9:00 am to Sunday 9:00 am. Close on Sunday. Same price structure, $70/100 for 30/60 mins. The madam assured me that the chicas here provide the level of service as the other apartment.

I was directly to here by chance. They moved Uruguay operations to here today until 5:00 pm due to a problem with the building there. So what I sampled today is not their normal staff. Someone else will have to report on their service. I would expect it would be in par with Uruguay 343.

Much nicer facility than Uruguay 343, four fuck rooms, one additional room reserved for the chicas to rest up. I saw three of the rooms, two large ones and a smaller one. I was in a large room with mirror on the whole side of one wall, the one is shown with red bedspread in their website. Three nice bathrooms. Must be buzzed in and out of the building front door. Website: www.encantosvip.com.ar Just like Uruguay 343, it also shows which chicas are currently on duty.

Wally Foot
08-01-08, 15:28
I called in here yesterday early evening, having been assured on the phone that there were four girls available. In the event, there were only two, Cristal who looked very pleasant and genial, and another who seemed rather glum. The madam had confirmed that bbbj and "al final" were included in the AR$100 per one hour price so I selected Cristal, who was more or less like the picture in the link below.

She is a Paraguayan, mid twenties, and she provided a thoroughly pleasant, almost GFE experience. She did a very professional blowjob, rushing out of the room to spit, then returned to do a totally inept massage, while I had a bit of a rest. She took a rest herself, then near the end of the session, she started sucking again, but was interrupted by the knock on the door. When I looked at my watch, she jumped up, ran out the door for a quick conference, then returned to say we had seven minutes left. She then proceed to coax a second shot out of this old man, and left me very satisfied.

We were in the room with the full-wall mirror. It was clean and tidy, though like all of these places, it seems, very cheaply decorated and appointed, and nowhere as grand looking as the web-page photos invariably suggest (a bit like the girls, I suppose.)

Incidentally the madame took an extra AR$2 off me for a condom, which in the event was never used, because all the action was oral. I must ask for a discount when I go back!

Dickhead
08-05-08, 23:41
I went here today in mid- to late-afternoon. The madam seemed drunk or fucked up on something starting from the time I spoke to her on the intercom. She showed us to a room and I asked her to put on some light so we could at least see what we were to be shown. After multiple attempts she found a rheostat and provided some light. She could not remember who chose whom, and had to ask multiple times, and was staggering. So pretty stoned I would say. Whether drunk or drugs I don't know but this was 4 PM or so and I hadn't had anything to drink and I thought I smelled booze on her. I'm just saying.

Two women were shown which was good since there were two of us and two rooms available. I chose Cristal and had a very good experience. I was with her once not that long ago at the sister privado at Uruguay 343, but she did not remember me. You can get whatever you want from her (okay I don't know about anal but I suspect); there is no reason why she is hiding her face in the pictures other than obvious family concerns; she does not stop when the bell rings. I would, and will, repeat, She is funny, cuddly, and service oriented.

Some downsides were: not offered the bathroom although I didn't need it; she came back with a towel but offered a "rollo" = paper towels; and, as mentioned, you need to be buzzed out.

Wally Foot
08-06-08, 02:13
DH, I missed you by a couple of hours - I was there about 7.30. Like you, I wondered about the madam's condition, but she was able to show me two girls, Cristal and Romina. Having already sampled and enjoyed Cristal, I chose Romina, and she is very nice indeed. She is a lot prettier than her website pictures suggest, her hair is now a more natural looking black, and her chest is delightfully perky. She went to work straight away, with her very slender and sinuous body wrapped around my great bulk, and she did an expert and persistent bbbj.

If I was here in BA much longer, I would certainly repeat (and I would be happy to see Cristal again too.)

By the time I left, there was no problem with an exit buzzer.

WF

Sportsman
08-07-08, 14:30
Incidentally the madame took an extra AR$2 off me for a condom, which in the event was never used, because all the action was oral. I must ask for a discount when I go back!So Wally, did you get the 2 pesos refunded? Haha.

Dickhead
08-07-08, 14:37
I was not asked for 2 pesos for condoms either time I went there. They used to always ask me this at Uruguay 343 but have stopped doing this. However, the condoms they had at 663 were the "Silver" brand which suck and I discussed this with Cristal and suggested she suggest to the madam that they buy Primes.

Always bring your own condoms to a privado, then use theirs if they are Prime or Lifestyles.

Or just blow in their mouths and don't worry about it.

Wally Foot
08-07-08, 16:55
So Wally, did you get the 2 pesos refunded? Haha.I forgot. And I suppose you could also say I left a deposit for my next visit.

Gato Hunter
08-13-08, 23:58
I went here today with another monger after lunch.

I can't remember the chica he took but she was doable also.

This girl is 24, and looks better than the pics, I had not seen them before hand. She did have a goth streak in her from the tattos and the conversation after. I really dig goth chicas so had she been done up it would have been even better. Unfortunately she was just in her privado active wear.

I did not notice the tongue piercing. On the other hand I have never noticed a benefit to a girl having one.

Lots of tattos on her back, but none on the front, unless your banging her doggie you won't see them. Nice natural "be cup" rack that passes the pencil test any day.

A pretty good BBBJ, although after about 20 minutes of sucking the quality went down hill.

The bad part was (I don't even think this that was bad) after the deed was done we were having a spanish class and she busted ass really bad. It did not stink but was very loud. First time for me on that one.

The other think was there is a rosada room there. It looks like it could be Barbie and Kens dream home. Avoid this room the bed sucks ass.

100p.

I love BA.

Member #3320
08-16-08, 00:37
I decided to try out Maipu 663 today. However, it was a disappointment.

My story:

Took the subte to "9 de Julio" station". After coming out of the station, then started walking on the street marked "corrientes" (you have to head in direction on corrientes with building numbers marked less than 1000. On other side of the road is also corrientes but with building numbered greater than 1000, however that will lead you away from Maipu) After walking for 5 minutes, I came across street marked "Maipu". You have to carefully check the building numbers marked on signboard. Be sure that you head in right direction, as per the desired building number and not the opposite direction!

Anyway, arrived at Maipu 663 at about 8.30 pm. Was buzzed in v quickly. The door was opened by a girl called "Lucy", she is not listed on their website. I did not find her attractive at all but she was looking v friendly. But she was just a "4" for me. I said that I wanted to see another but she said none were available. I said, I will wait. After a while, maybe 10 minutes or so, another one came by name of Romi. Also, not listed on their website. She looked slightly better than other one but just not attractive enough for me. She was probably a "6" and didn't look v friendly.

So I decided to leave the apartment and look for better pastures.

The room looked nice, where I was sitting. Definitely better than rooms of some other apartments, I have been to recently.

I will definitely try this place one more time for better luck. However, in my opinion, its best to visit most privados on Mon to sat between 11am to 7pm. Thats the time to meet maximum number of girls and get good service and be sure that apartment will not be closed.

Instead of heading home, I decided to check some more privados in near vicinity but found all of them closed. Took a taxi from Corrientes back to Las Canitas. Cost about 18 Arg$. All in all, a loosing venture.

Enjoy!

Dickhead
08-16-08, 13:01
Romi's on their website but she washed the red crap out of her hair. I have two poor reports on her performance. This privado is just getting off the ground and often only has one chica at night. But you can check that on the website, or by calling. We've listed the hours for all the privados so I don't see why you would be finding a bunch of them "closed."

I had a tremendous fuck at 663 on Tuesday, just mind-blowing. And mine did not fart afterwards.

Member #3320
08-16-08, 13:32
Romi's on their website but she washed the red crap out of her hair. I have two poor reports on her performance. This privado is just getting off the ground and often only has one chica at night. But you can check that on the website, or by calling. We've listed the hours for all the privados so I don't see why you would be finding a bunch of them "closed."

I had a tremendous fuck at 663 on Tuesday, just mind-blowing. And mine did not fart afterwards.Yes, hours are listed. I think I was just trying my luck. I went to 3-4 different privados in Suipacha (including Gysells) Maipu, Corrientes. And did not find even open at around (9~10) pm on a Friday evening. Some of the places, the guard bullied me away and some places, no one answered the buzzer. (I did not try using the telephone as in my endeavor to be a budget monger, I sometimes find the use of "pay as you go" cellphone in BA a bit on expensive side)

Dickhead
08-16-08, 13:43
Instead of "pay as you go" cellphones, call them from a locutorio for 25 centavos. And don't let the guard bully you away. Tell him to fuck off: Andate cagar. Maipu 359 closes pretty early, I think 8 PM.

Member #3320
08-16-08, 14:35
Instead of "pay as you go" cellphones, call them from a locutorio for 25 centavos. And don't let the guard bully you away. Tell him to fuck off: Andate cagar. Maipu 359 closes pretty early, I think 8 PM.Ok, I need to increase my knowledge about locutorios as I was under impression that they were meant for international calls!

The guards just didn't let me go inside at that hour. So being a tourist, I did not want to mess around unnecessarily.

Exon123
08-16-08, 14:41
Captain,

Try Gysell's apartment durning the week her inventory is better.

http://gysell.com/

Exon - aka "CockSucker"

Member #3320
08-16-08, 14:46
Captain,

Try Gysell's apartment durning the week her inventory is better.

http://gysell.com/

Exon - aka -CockSucker, per our amigo JacksonOk Exon Sir,

Well noted your advise.

Member #3320
08-17-08, 20:04
I decided to try out Maipu 663 today. However, it was a disappointment.

My story:

Took the subte to "9 de Julio" station". After coming out of the station, then started walking on the street marked "corrientes" (you have to head in direction on corrientes with building numbers marked less than 1000. On other side of the road is also corrientes but with building numbered greater than 1000, however that will lead you away from Maipu) After walking for 5 minutes, I came across street marked "Maipu". You have to carefully check the building numbers marked on signboard. Be sure that you head in right direction, as per the desired building number and not the opposite direction!

Anyway, arrived at Maipu 663 at about 8.30 pm. Was buzzed in v quickly. The door was opened by a girl called "Lucy", she is not listed on their website. I did not find her attractive at all but she was looking v friendly. But she was just a "4" for me. I said that I wanted to see another but she said none were available. I said, I will wait. After a while, maybe 10 minutes or so, another one came by name of Romi. Also, not listed on their website. She looked slightly better than other one but just not attractive enough for me. She was probably a "6" and didn't look v friendly.

So I decided to leave the apartment and look for better pastures.

The room looked nice, where I was sitting. Definitely better than rooms of some other apartments, I have been to recently.

I will definitely try this place one more time for better luck. However, in my opinion, its best to visit most privados on Mon to sat between 11am to 7pm. Thats the time to meet maximum number of girls and get good service and be sure that apartment will not be closed.

Instead of heading home, I decided to check some more privados in near vicinity but found all of them closed. Took a taxi from Corrientes back to Las Canitas. Cost about 18 Arg$. All in all, a loosing venture.

Enjoy!17 August, 2008, Saturday evening, 6 pm.

Decided to try this place once again. As I was quite impressed by the interior of the apartment on my first visit, though I had not taken a girl.

My Story:

Arrived at Maipu 663 after a very average experience at Maipu 359, dept 21.

So I was basically looking for a real good looking girl. I was ushered in quickly to the apartment by Mamasan.

A word about Mamasan: She was very professional. After I had a look at the girls, she clearly explained to me which of the girls are NOT offering BBBJ or Cola. I appreciated that very much.

Sighting the girls: 4 girls were presented to me. I am sorry, I don't remember the names. However, 2 of them were good "7" s and one was a "4". I chose a good "8.5". She looked really pretty and young and nice lean body. However, it was not a gym body, it was more of a naturally slim body.

Her name is "Romina". There is one Romi at website too and one Romi, I met on my last visit but to me all 3 Romi's look different!

Anyway, this Romi was extremely friendly (10 on 10 for friendliness) Great GFE. Excellent attitude. Great DFK. However, no BBBJ or Cola, already informed by Mamasan to me even before I made a selection.

I was floored by the looks of this particular Romi and the great GFE with her. So what, if no Cola, no BBBJ or no CIM or COF. Just had normal sex with her and loads of DFK. Just one shot but it was 1 hour of continuous sex.

All in all. I would rate this as a first rate expereince at just 100 Arg$ an hour. Highly recommended for newbies.

Anyway, Will I repeat this place?

Yes, for sure! Great value for money! However its best to go this place on weekdays from Mon-Sat 11 am to 7pm to find the best chicas though this place runs 24/6.

Enjoy BA

Sportsman
08-21-08, 21:51
The website says they moved and has a link to Uruguay 343. All the chicas appear on that website now.

Dickhead
08-21-08, 21:59
I didn't think the place would make it. Not enough business, is what all the gals there said.

Sportsman
08-21-08, 22:04
I didn't think the place would make it. Not enough business, is what all the gals there said.That's too bad. I prefer this location. Nicer facility and it's closer to my apartment. I wish they had moved Uruguay 343 operations to here instead.

Member #3320
08-21-08, 22:51
That's too bad. I prefer this location. Nicer facility and it's closer to my apartment. I wish they had moved Uruguay 343 operations to here instead.Friends, Is Maipu 663 closed? Please clarify? I was there on Tuesday (19 Aug. & it was still open!

Member #3320
08-26-08, 15:52
Went here on Monday evening at 9pm. No one answered either the door or the phone.

I wonder if this place is still running!

Gato Hunter
08-26-08, 16:18
"Its dead Jim."

Read down a few posts.

Lysander
09-28-08, 22:01
Had some good experiences here in the past. Rooms are spacious and clean, especially the 'best room'. Madam (I think she is also the owner) knows me from earlier this year. She says there is now a complete new set of girls. That maybe true, but not one of the five I was shown appealed to me. I like petite slim girls and these were all a bit too well-padded for my tastes. Anyway after I declined she didn't seem upset and told me that later there would be other girls I might like. I will probably go back again to see if she is right. Price is still 150p for the hour.

Member #3320
09-28-08, 22:22
Had some good experiences here in the past. Rooms are spacious and clean, especially the 'best room'. Madam (I think she is also the owner) knows me from earlier this year. She says there is now a complete new set of girls. That maybe true, but not one of the five I was shown appealed to me. I like petite slim girls and these were all a bit too well-padded for my tastes. Anyway after I declined she didn't seem upset and told me that later there would be other girls I might like. I will probably go back again to see if she is right. Price is still 150p for the hour.I remember paying 100 ARS only per hour for complete sex. Has the price scale changed here lately?

Dickhead
09-28-08, 22:26
This doesn't make sense to me. The price was never 150 and when I was at Uruguay 343 yesterday one of the girls asked me if I knew where Romina was working now that this place was closed. Plus the website still says "nos mudamos" and the rooms were never spacious.

Member #3320
09-28-08, 22:39
This doesn't make sense to me. The price was never 150 and when I was at Uruguay 343 yesterday one of the girls asked me if I knew where Romina was working now that this place was closed. Plus the website still says "nos mudamos" and the rooms were never spacious.Dickhead,

Any idea where is this girl "Romi" working, the one with red hair at maipu 663

She was quite pretty, would love to fuck her again. Any clue on her whereabouts?

And is this guy serious that the place (maipu 663) is open?

Dickhead
09-28-08, 22:42
I don't know where Romina works now, and I never fucked her. I think Lysander might be confused but I don't know for sure.

Lysander
09-28-08, 22:54
This doesn't make sense to me. The price was never 150 and when I was at Uruguay 343 yesterday one of the girls asked me if I knew where Romina was working now that this place was closed. Plus the website still says "nos mudamos" and the rooms were never spacious.Are you suggesting this was some king of optical illusion? Well the place was shut down for a while but is now open for sure, and by the way, I believe there is a girl called Romina working there. I have no idea if is the same Romina you are thinking of. I didn't see her, but the madam mentioned her in conversation. As for the price, I was told 100p or 150p for completo. You may be right and I was being quoted higher then the normal price. It wouln't be the first time.

Maybe not all the rooms are spacious, but the best room is a lot larger and cleaner than your average 100p privado - certainly better than any of the rooms at 343 Uruguay.

Lysander
09-28-08, 23:17
Dickhead,

And is this guy serious that the place (maipu 663) is open?Are you suggesting I just made this up or what? It was open when I went there last week. Suggest you go there before 9pm next time and check it out for yourself. I believe it closes at 8pm

Dickhead
09-28-08, 23:35
Are you suggesting this was some king of optical illusion? I just thought maybe you had one place confused with another, is all. It sometimes happens in the course of mongering extensively that one gets two privados confused as happened in the Uruguay 343 vs. Maipu 359 deal quite recently. The price is certainly, definitely, absolutely, positively not 150 pesos and never has been and they've never quoted that price to anyone I know, regardless of race, color, creed, national origin, or language abilities. Nor have I ever been quoted extra for completo or heard of anyone being quoted extra for it, although not all of the chicas will do it.

Someone could sure call the phone numbers tomorrow and find out. I don't really give a shit.

Sportsman
09-28-08, 23:42
This place has its own forum when it was sister apartment of Uruguay 343 and called EncantosVIP. The website of that forum is still up but there had not been any new post since 8/21.

Did a goggle search of the phone numbers and got some hits with new chicas. May be it is under new management now, thus the price change.

Member #3320
09-29-08, 04:52
Are you suggesting I just made this up or what? It was open when I went there last week. Suggest you go there before 9pm next time and check it out for yourself. I believe it closes at 8pmApologies Lysander. I take my words back. It was a misunderstanding as I was under the impression that Maipu 663 is closed forever.

Dickhead
09-30-08, 11:24
I stopped by yesterday. There is indeed a privado here once again but it bears no relation to the prior privado and is no longer connected to Uruguay 343 primer piso. The madam was very friendly and showed us two chicas, the only two who were working (the place only has two bedrooms): Romi (not the Romina that was on the prior website) and Andrea. Both friendly and moderately do-able. My friend declined to participate and since his castellano is limited, I joked to the madam that he had to go to the dentist. I said I would take Romi for an hour and handed her 100 pesos. She said: "Here it is 150 pesos la hora and 100 pesos la media hora." So, I told her I would go to the dentist with my friend instead.

So Lysander's partly correct and mostly incorrect, IMO. That's certainly not the same price as always! If I were going to pay 150 I would go to Suipacha 921 instead.

That's all for now!

Sportsman
09-30-08, 14:32
DH,

Did the chicas you saw resemble to the ones shown in these links?

http://www.body-body.com.ar/55_Bebota_4394-0202_Escorts.html

http://www.mimosasargentinas.com.ar/site/escort.php?idEscort=1043

http://escorts.gemidos.com.ar/?id=escorts&ct=1&pb=11908&ph=5

Dickhead
09-30-08, 17:00
Not in the slightest.

Lysander
09-30-08, 19:49
I stopped by yesterday. There is indeed a privado here once again but it bears no relation to the prior privado and is no longer connected to Uruguay 343 primer piso. The madam was very friendly and showed us two chicas, the only two who were working (the place only has two bedrooms): Romi (not the Romina that was on the prior website) and Andrea. Both friendly and moderately do-able. My friend declined to participate and since his castellano is limited, I joked to the madam that he had to go to the dentist. I said I would take Romi for an hour and handed her 100 pesos. She said: "Here it is 150 pesos la hora and 100 pesos la media hora." So, I told her I would go to the dentist with my friend instead.

So Lysander's partly correct and mostly incorrect, IMO. That's certainly not the same price as always! If I were going to pay 150 I would go to Suipacha 921 instead.

That's all for now!Dropped by today at about midday. Different madam this time. Very friendly. She explained that the place has been taken over by new management within the past month (nothing to do with 343 Uruguay now) and is now open 24 hrs. The rooms have not changed. To cover the various shifts they have quite a stable of girls. I can't swear but I think two of the three girls sportsman has asked about (Bebota and Tiana) were in the linup of six girls, three of which I thought were doable. After discussion with the madam I chose Sofia. The madam was very helpful and explained what service each girl provides. Of the two girls I liked best (one whose name I can't remember) does cola but not BBBJ and the other BBBJ but not cola. Sofia must weigh less than 50-kg and has impressive large tattoos on her back and on one leg. Unshaven pussy and ring in one nipple. A local girl, with no kids, she says she has only been doing this for a month. BBBJ very nice and sex in different positions, except reverse cow which she says hurts her. To my surprise she seemed to get quite turned on after a few minurtes) I enjoyed my time with her and will go back to try some of the other girls.

At 150p I think it is good value for money. Is it really relevant that the price used to be 100p. What were the girls like then?

DH I agree with you that 921 Suipacha is also good value at 150p. The difference is the two girls at 921 are independent. They rent the place and run it themselves and don't have to hand over half their money to a duena. So l guess in that sense it is preferable.

Dickhead
09-30-08, 22:41
There are multiple privados in Suipacha 921 but I was referring to 6C (which was closed for renovations recently; don't know if they've moved back in there yet which is one reason I did not backtrack there yesterday) and they certainly aren't "independent."

I thought the madam I saw yesterday was do-able and I inquired as to her own availability and she responded in the negative.

What were the girls like when it was 100 pesos? Better looking than what I saw yesterday! I was only there three times and I only ever saw two chicas, Romina with the fake red hair which she had reverted to morocha the second time I saw her, and Cristal who can be seen on Uruguay 343's website, and who gives a mean BBBJCIM and who is recommended.

I hate fucking tats and piercings and reverse cowgirl hurts ME at my age.

Anyway, I think we've cleared up the confusion.

Lysander
09-30-08, 23:14
There are multiple privados in Suipacha 921 but I was referring to 6C (which was closed for renovations recently; don't know if they've moved back in there yet which is one reason I did not backtrack there yesterday) and they certainly aren't "independent."

I thought the madam I saw yesterday was do-able and I inquired as to her own availability and she responded in the negative.

What were the girls like when it was 100 pesos? Better looking than what I saw yesterday! I was only there three times and I only ever saw two chicas, Romina with the fake red hair which she had reverted to morocha the second time I saw her, and Cristal who can be seen on Uruguay 343's website, and who gives a mean BBBJCIM and who is recommended.

I hate fucking tats and piercings and reverse cowgirl hurts ME at my age.

Anyway, I think we've cleared up the confusion.Actually DH I was referring to Suipacha 921 11c. As for the quality of the girls at 663 Well you know what it is like at privados. You go one day and there is not a single remotely fuckable chica. Another day, another time and you'd wonder if it is the same privado. You are presented with two or three really tasty girls. You can't make generalisations based on a single visit. On my visit to this place last week I didn't see anyone I liked out of four presented. The madam was very patient about, didn't try and pressure me into accepting any of the girls. She just said that was fine, they had many more new girls and if I dropped in on another day I would probably find someone I liked. She was right.

In a a number of low end privados if you don't see anyone you like, the madam goes all nasty and in some cases even tries to charge you just for looking at the girls. That is the kind of privado I don't want to frequent.

Dickhead
10-01-08, 01:07
Well, actually, I've never been to a privado where they tried to charge me a viewing fee! Certainly I've heard of this happening. And, if you think these privados we've been talking about are "low end" you should have gone to some of the ones I went to with Aragorn back in 2003, such as Rivadavia 1929/1931 for 15 pesos. I had some good session there, actually, but I also walked out a lot of times. But I agree you can't generalize about a privado based on one visit. See my experiences at Cabildo 2985, for example. One thing I've found is that certain privados are good at certain times of the day and not at others. Never been to Suipacha 921 11 C that I can remember, although I might have been years ago.

Everyone was very friendly at 663 and they seemed like nice people and yada yada but no comparison to 359 so why waste 50 pesos? Pay 50 pesos more or walk three blocks = a no-brainer for me. I've been to 359 at least 50 times and never found myself in the position of not wanting to fuck anyone. I tend to have better success at privados that present more than 2 or 3 chicas, though.

But you're not American (generalise vs. generalize) so 50 pesos probably means less to you than it does to me, given the relative strengths of currencies over the past several years. And my guess is you're a lot younger than I am and probably a lot more selective. I'm basically a complete sl_ut.

Stinger83
05-27-09, 19:25
I found a cute girl off Baires (Julieta) and she goes by Celeste and Jenifer at TacosAltos. She is 22 and pretty, with very fine facial features. No fat on her and long beautiful legs. Very white skin, long black hair. Her pictures are very close, except her boobs have been enhanced in photoshop. She really is a be-c cup. Shaved and wet down there. Very smooth all over and has a great attitude. Beautiful smile. They quoted 200/250 Ar and I did not argue. She is willing to do everything- BBBJ and anal too (for the hour) I thought she was about two inches taller than the stats say- she was almost as tall as me. She likes to open-mouth kiss and gave great service. Felt like I was with a model. There are other girls at 663- I could hear them talking- plus there is a chica named Aleli off TacosAltos with the same phone number. When I called, the madam spoke English and asked me which girl I wanted an appointment with. The apartment is quite large with several rooms. The only thing- I got buzzed in with the second floor button, but when I went to go out, I could not get anyone to answer the button- ask them to escort you past the locked door at street level.

Sting them all

WorldTravel69
04-06-10, 16:07
5 Chicas. Prices: 150p 30 min. 250p hour. Tel: 4394-0202, 4394-1881, 4394-2768. Hours: 24/7.

I saw five really nice looking chicas. 3 better than the other 2, but good looking also.

Unfortunately I did not have enough money. I guess I will have to go back.

WorldTravel69
05-06-11, 21:08
Maipú 663, piso 2, Apt A, at Viamonte. 5 Chicas. Prices: Conventional 200p 30 min. 250p hour, Completo 300p hour. 400p Takeout. Tel: 4394-0202, 4394-1881, 4394-2768. Hours: 24/7. www.encantosvip.com.ar

Kazzooey
10-25-12, 18:34
All the girls on www.escortsmaipu.com Seem to have phone numbers that lead back to this privado. Enjoy!