PDA

View Full Version : Olimpos Spa

Peterd
07-12-08, 12:01
Came across this spa. Has anyone tried it?

http://www.spaolimpos.com.ar/

Bacchus9
07-12-08, 19:17
Viamonte 723 basement; 4322-6465/9472

Open for 20 days.

40 pesos entry - use of spa facilities.

60 pesos - 1 hour massage relax included.

The experience: TBD

Big Boss Man
07-13-08, 00:54
It looks to me as if there is action based on this link.

http://www.tacosaltos.com/4072_Barby_4322-9472%20.%204322-6465_Masajistas.html

Exon123
07-13-08, 14:21
http://www.tacosaltos.com/4072_Barby_4322-9472%20.%204322-6465_Masajistas.html

The Chica's web page has a video of the Spa and it looks like its worth checking out if those prices qouted are correct, nice looking place.

Exon

Daddy Rulz
07-13-08, 19:23
But I think I was there once. If it is spread out over a floor or two then that's the one. The receptionista was a fucking model. My masajista was pretty but a little round for me, exactly brother DH's type but blond. Service was fine, 80 for the massage, wanted an additional 150 for round the world, 50 for a bj, it was bbbj but no spooge on face.

Compared to Rocio at 343 I didn't think it was much value, but the place was VERY nice. Clean, clean, clean and the shower and relax room after was nice. Great service at every step.

The massage sucked though. BBBJ great!

Bacchus9
07-17-08, 00:54
Had an exploratory look last Saturday and then went back on Sunday thinking to lay about in the steam and Turkish bath and get a massage. They said there would only be 3 on Sunday but figured there'd be fewer guys as well.

Top floor is the check in desk and some weights, rinky dink pool table and lockers. 2nd subsuelo is a lounge room with a very barebones bar and then down the hall are rooms for hanging out in group, showers, sinks, steam room, turkish sauna, two dry sauna rooms.

On the Saturday tour there were 5 or 6 chicas and a whack of Argie boys looking around 18 or 20. They had the chicas surrounded and the chicas looked like 5's. However the steam room was going full tilt and the other "spa" services. This place must of been good once but now is marginal in repair.

Even Colmegna gives me the hives - guys in towels and clean but a little too much humanity for my taste. This place is decidedly rotting in the timbers imho.

Went back on Sunday, the girl at the desk Noelia took my 100 p for entrance and a massage. It looked inside like they were cleaning up from Saturday. There were 3 chicas, none inspiring except maybe a negrita so I headed for a shower and a steam. 3rd world shower room, steam room not operating and the Turkish sauna looked like the Turks had been there and left their dirty laundry.

I'd seen enough, headed upstairs and asked for my 100 p back to which I was told "sorry I had to put it in the strong box, can't give it to you now". Under duress she wrote a free massage on the back of a biz card. I told her no, I want 100 p back, so she wrote 100.

I decided it wasn't worth 100 p to go back there and have it out in an underground location, I. E. No easy exit if things got heated.

Trying to be generous the owner or manager there told me they're trying it out, trying to see what works. So maybe he'll get a partner with enough money to fix it up and stock it with decent chicas, but for now it's low rent and not due to be the Terma of Centro any time soon in my opinion.