PDA

View Full Version : Who are the Best Providers?

TejanoLibre
07-14-08, 22:52
Argentines or Paraguayans?

Working or non-working.

Now I got you boys!

BA Luvr
07-14-08, 23:42
I don't have a big enough sample size to be statistically significant. But I'm willing to work on it if I get a grant.

Skifozo
07-15-08, 01:07
So Far for me working Paraguay.

Dickhead
07-15-08, 01:29
Let's see: a statistically valid sample size is 30 or more. I don't really think I have fucked 30 Paraguayans yet. Wait a minute, I meant I haven't fucked 30 Paraguayans yet this month. Paraguayans by a very wide margin.

Sinistra
07-15-08, 01:32
Paraguyas aren't better inherently, they are just a better bargain. It also depends upon how you define the parameters of a provider. Generally I enjoy conversing with a Porteņa much more than with a girl who just fell off the nabo truck. And yes, despite the rantings of certain individuals on the board who refer to them all as whores, talking to a girl is important. If she feels she is being seduced, she'll give you a much better time. Even a girl getting paid for her time generally wants to be made to feel special. This is ESPECIALLY true of a Porteņa.

Dickhead
07-15-08, 02:45
I believe Paraguayas (nationalities are not capitalized in Spanish, by the way) to be better even if you take price out of the equation. What you say about portenyas is true but they are not as special as they seem to think they are and that makes them a pain in the ass. Plus if you want to talk about hookers as I believe we are, I think you will find that very few of the Argentinean hookers you have fucked are portenyas. Very, very few.

I do try to treat my hookers very well but I am not interested in seducing them which is yet another reason why Paraguayas/paraguayas are superior for our purposes.

Also and importantly, Argentinean women and especially Portenyas tend to be picky eaters and I get tired of that bullshit and Paraguayan women will eat what is put in front of them and then do the dishes. And there is way less drama.

Daddy Rulz
07-15-08, 04:08
Two best ever where Argies, one Portenya why una Missioera, ita, what ever from Missiones. But overall, gotta say the paraguallas fuck and like fucking the best. I find Portenyas better company though.

BadMan
07-15-08, 04:28
I've had great fun with both.

I don't think nationality has anything to do with it per say.

I think it's more about " piel ". Sometimes I feel it with an Argentina and sometimes I feel it with a Paraguaya, and sometimes I don't.

If we're talking averages, I'd say 60/40 Argentinas, but only cuz I fuck more Argentinas.

Regards,

BM.

Dickhead
07-15-08, 12:30
Two best ever where Argies, one Portenya why una Missioera, ita, what ever from Missiones. But overall, gotta say the paraguallas fuck and like fucking the best. I find Portenyas better company though.You want company, get a dog.

Yoosin
07-21-08, 00:18
In my limited exposure the two Paraguayan's where best in the sack. Compared to 2 Portenas, one Dominican and one Brazilian.

Yoosin

Jackson
07-26-08, 14:13
"Who are the best providers, working or not?"

How can they be "providers" if they're not "working"?

I'm re-writing the poll question accordingly.

Thanks,

Jackson

MCSE
07-27-08, 09:49
Phisically:

It depends from what part of Argentina the "argentine" girl is, Paraguay is a small country, and it's population has common ancestors (both immigration and native tribes) than Misiones and Chaco. But in Argentina there are many other provinces, and each one is different (different economy, climate, etc) This may inlfluence its population shapes.

Ideologically: (ethics)

In general, this will depend on the provider experience and level, as the question suggested (working girls only) in my opinion a Black's (club) provider from Paraguay may have a better way rather than a 20 peso Argentine working in a dark and smelly room at one of those cheap private apartments menctioned at this forum. While, at the same point, the exactly opposite may happen (the best provider was found at the cheaper place) Seems like most part of the time you'll have less trouble if you play safe (calling Area-Vip instead of Altosex ones) but at the end, comparing Paraguayans and Argentines, especially if I think about those from Entre Rios and Misiones (a huge working-girls population) it's like comparing Argentine Soy and Paraguayan Soy: similar commodities.

Personal Experience:

One of my firsts attempts in BA was with a Paraguayan's providers parlor in downtown, and it was more than sex: it was about discussing for her to take out her bra. She never. Then requested to change the girl for another paraguayan (there were only 2 girls available at that time) A Paraguayan from Madaho, back in 2003, cold like an ice cube, I've had several Paraguayans, some performing better than others, but, I remember the worst ones in terms of "excess of professionalism" or perhaps, lack of intimate feelings were Paraguayans and / or asians.

Philosophical:

I have a few hipotesis regarding this:

1- In general, they don't like me,.

Or.

2- In general they feel I don't like them and that's the reason for them not to like me,

Or.

3- That's the way it is, but many guys just don't care while I care. It's just I can't get focused if I have to argue all the time about the sex itself. I think the negotiation should be leaved out of the intercourse room, and in my experience with Paraguayans, they keep themselves exchanging opinions and letting you know her point of view about what we are doing and how, thus, negotating while love-making, again, not all of them but a big percentage of serious attempts to keep negotiating when both of us were naked has been driven by Paraguayan girls.

Philosophical #2:

Surprising is, at the poll Brazilians received only 3 votes + my own vote.

Punter 127
07-27-08, 21:52
"Who are the best providers, working or not?"

How can they be "providers" if they're not "working"?

I'm re-writing the poll question accordingly.

Thanks,

JacksonHi Jackson,

I agree with your thinking, but do you really want it this way?:eek:

View Poll Results: Who nationality of chicas are the best fucks, pro or amateur?

Dickhead
07-27-08, 22:32
Well, I don't think it is a very valid method of gathering statistics to change the innate nature of the survey after many people have voted based on the original criteria. But then again, I don't think it is a very good way to run a website to delete opinions that differ from the webmaster's. However, it's important to realize that this is a for-profit site. The webmaster is providing free entertainment for a lot of us, and I do appreciate that, but let's not confuse this website with an unbiased source.

Also I doubt very many of the respondents to this poll have ever had "amateur" sex with any Paraguayans.

Probably the webmaster meant to say "which nationality" and not "who nationality"; the latter sounds kind of like "Where the shitter at?"

Dodger Bulldog
07-27-08, 23:39
Also I doubt very many of the respondents to this poll have ever had "amateur" sex with any Paraguayans.Can we count sex with "pros" whose performance is very amateurish?

DB

Dickhead
07-28-08, 00:18
Can we count sex with "pros" whose performance is very amateurish?

DBNo, you may not. I have found that proportionally more with Argentineans than with Paraguayans, but even more so with Colombianas who were not included in the possible responses.

This poll is very unscientific and amateurish. Let's try to identify some key factors, assign them some weightings, and quantify the results.

KEY FACTORS:

GFE
BBBJ
CIM
DFK
RELATIVE PRICE (RP)
PERSISTENCY FACTOR (could find again, would be more or less the same person again, etc.) = PF
DNS factor (Did not steal, money, toiletries, etc.)
ANAL factor (weighting will vary from monger to monger)
PUNCTUALITY (important for both short-timers and long-timers)

Here I have identified nine factors. We should come up with a few more, then narrow them down to ten, then assign coefficients of importance, and THEN take a poll. This type of data could actually be used for serious research or even sold for money (hint hint Webmaster).

Jackson
07-28-08, 04:05
Hi Jackson,

I agree with your thinking, but do you really want it this way?:eek:
Probably the webmaster meant to say "which nationality" and not "who nationality"; the latter sounds kind of like "Where the shitter at?"Greetings gentlemen,

Correction made.

Thanks,

Jackson

Sportsman
07-28-08, 14:18
KEY FACTORS:

GFE.

BBBJ.

CIM.

DFK.

RELATIVE PRICE (RP)

PERSISTENCY FACTOR (could find again, would be more or less the same person again, etc. = PF.

DNS factor (Did not steal, money, toiletries, etc.

ANAL factor (weighting will vary from monger to monger)

PUNCTUALITY (important for both short-timers and long-timers)

Here I have identified nine factors. We should come up with a few more, then narrow them down to ten, then assign coefficients of importance, and THEN take a poll. This type of data could actually be used for serious research or even sold for money (hint hint Webmaster)Dickhead,

Guess which one factor I would like to be added. ;)

Dickhead
07-28-08, 14:35
Gotta be either big tits or that other disgusting thing.

Sportsman
07-28-08, 14:42
Gotta be either big tits or that other disgusting thing.Big tits are part of appearance, not really related to quality of service. It's other disgusting thing. :D

Dickhead
07-28-08, 14:56
I think big tits can relate to quality of service if, a la Gisell, said big tits are actively used in providing the actual service.

TejanoLibre
07-30-08, 19:41
I have been with a lot of non-pro Paraguayans and yes, they do provide a service.

A girlfriend's job is to provide service!

Why else would we even talk to them?

Well, I don't think it is a very valid method of gathering statistics to change the innate nature of the survey after many people have voted based on the original criteria. But then again, I don't think it is a very good way to run a website to delete opinions that differ from the webmaster's. However, it's important to realize that this is a for-profit site. The webmaster is providing free entertainment for a lot of us, and I do appreciate that, but let's not confuse this website with an unbiased source.

Also I doubt very many of the respondents to this poll have ever had "amateur" sex with any Paraguayans.

Skifozo
07-30-08, 21:51
Better yet if you and your GF speak different languages.