PDA

View Full Version : Autodromo de Buenos Aires

ComeOnDown
07-21-08, 11:29
For car fanatics, this place is a must see if you are in Buenos Aires. According to my Argentine friend who took me here, this is where they used to have the Formula 1 races when it still had an Argentine leg. Nowadays, they hold local races here.

I saw a race with entries from manufacturers like Ford with their Focus, Honda Civic, Renauts, Toyota. The cars may not be top brands, I. E. Benz, BMW, Porche, but believe me the beautiful and sexy promotadoras (promo girls) more than made up for it. If you want to see them up close, I mean the girls not the cars, get a seat close to the tracks.

You can get to the autodromo via the Autopista General Paz

Smuler
07-22-08, 00:43
Hey Come on Down. Thanks for the information!

Too bad myself and WT are not around. I am sure we both would have went with you.

How far is the course from downtown?

Best Regards.

Smuler

ComeOnDown
07-22-08, 10:29
Hey Come on Down. Thanks for the information!

Too bad myself and WT are not around. I am sure we both would have went with you.

How far is the course from downtown?

Best Regards.

SmulerThe route is the same autopista you take going to EZEIZA but instead of turning right on Autopista Ricchieri you go straight. Its about halfway to the airport, so coming from downtown travel time barring traffic is about 30 to 45 minutes.

http://www.autodromoba.com.ar/