PDA

View Full Version : Bitches I AM RICH!

Daddy Rulz
07-22-08, 14:31
I just got this in the mail.

Hello Dear,

I have registered your certified Cheque Draft with fedex courier company. But the manager of financial Bank of Africa Benin.

Rep. Told me that before the check will get to you that it will expire. So I told him to cash $1.300,000.00 all the necessary.

Arrangement of delivering the $1million three hundred thousand dollars.$1.3m usdollars) in cash was made with FEDEX DELIVERY.

COURIER COMPANY. This is the information they need to deliver your package to you. With FEDEX DELIVERY COURIER COMPANY, contact.

Them now.

BELOW IS THE FEDEX DELIVERY COURIER COMPANY INFORMATION'S.

NAME:FEDEX COURIER DELIVERING COMPANY.

ATTANTION: PERSON: PROF. ABEL MARTINS.

POSITION: FOREIGN DELIVERY DEPARTMENT.

ADDRESS: COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC.

E-MAIL:(info_fedexcourierrcompany_10@yahoo. Fr)

TELEPHONE:0022997253164.0022993869476

Please, Send them your contacts information to enable them locate you immediately they arrived in your country with your BOX.

This is what they need from you.

1. YOUR FULL NAME.

2. YOUR HOME ADDRESS.

3. YOUR CURRENT HOME TELEPHONE NUMBER.

4. YOUR CURRENT OFFICE TELEPHONE.

5. A COPY OF YOUR PICTURE.

Note that this is their E-mail contact (info_fedexcourierrcompany_10@yahoo. Fr)

Please make sure you send this needed infomations to the Director general of FEDEX DELIVERY COURIER COMPANY BENIN REPUBLIC,

PROF. ABEL MARTINS with the address given to you.

Note. The Fedex Delivery Courier Company don't know the contents of the Box except the director. I registered it as a Box of.

An African traditional wears. They don't know it contains money. This is to avoid them delaying with the Box. Don't let them.

Know that is money that is in that Box.

Thanks and Remain Blessed.

Tony Conrad C.I'm fucking richer than Exon! Don't tell anybody though, customs thinks it was "African traditional wears."

Dancesw/Chicas
07-22-08, 18:36
FROM THE DESK OF.

MR. Frank Bukar.

BRANCH MANAGER.

INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL BANK.

KUMASI BRANCH GHANA.

Hello Dear,.

My name is Frank Bukar, I am the branch manager of the International Commercial Bank Kumasi branch Ghana. I got your information during my search through the Internet. I am 46years of age and married with 3 lovely kids. It may interest you to hear that I am a Man of peace and I don't want problem, but I do not know how you will feel about this because you may have double mind. But I am telling you that this is real and you are not going to regret after doing this transaction with me. I only hope that we can assist each other. But if you don't want this business offer kindly forget it and I will not contact you again.

I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit both of us, as the regional manager of the International Commercial Bank; it is my duty to send in a financial report to my head office in the capital city (Accra-Ghana) at the end of each year. On the course of the last year 2007 end of last year report, I discovered that my branch in which I am the manager made three million seven hundred and fifty thousand dollar [3, 750.000.00] which my head office is not aware of it and will never be aware of. I have since place this fund on what we call SUSPENSE ACCOUNT without any beneficiary.

As an official of the bank I can not be directly connected to this fund, so this informed me of contacting you for us to work, so that you can assist and receive this fund into your bank account for us to SHARE. Mean While you will have 35% of the total fund, Note there are practically no risk involved, it will be bank to bank transfer, all I need from you is to stand claim as the original depositor of this fund who made the deposit with our branch so that my Head office can order the transfer to your designated bank account.

If you accept this offer to work with me, I will appreciate it very much as soon as I receive your response I will give you details on how we can achieve it successfully. Please contact me with this email address: bukar_06_1@hotmail. Com

Best Regards.

Mr. Frank

TejanoLibre
07-22-08, 20:05
Originated in Nigeria years ago. People still fall for this shit!

I lead one on for weeks telling him that I would not do it for less than 50%!

It was fun!

Skifozo
07-22-08, 20:16
I was getting similar scam from a british / nigerian who was stuck in nigeria and had all her belongings stolen. She would marry me and / or fuck me for life if I would western union her 500usd for airfare home. She of course sent me hot pics.

I had this ***** believing that I sent her the money for over two weeks before she realized I was bullshitting her. Everyday there was a new problem with WU, "but go today and check as I'm sure it will be there."

Daddy Rulz
07-22-08, 20:17
Of course I don't send my own bank info, I send Jacksons.

This one was odd though, African traditional wearings but it had a RU extension on the email which I believe means Russia no?