PDA

View Full Version : Racism in Argentina

Pages : 1 [2]

Nikki
05-27-13, 01:10
Don't feed the troll. And as per the legal age thing, you know how in Argentina, big things go unseen and small things get caught. It is a paradox. I would not risk it. You only need to wait a few weeks. And dammit being your age I would definitely be elsewhere doing something else! If you are passionate about political or socila debate, there are better places for that.

Prostitution is not illegal, as it is not defined under the national criminal code. It is against some norms on the civil code hence considered a contravention.

I am not for or against it. Anything done between two or more persons of legal age and with consent is fine with me.

It's 3 months. And I was going to choose P.S.ych as a minor anyways so might as well as see how worse the human race can get right?

Actually the rules here are a bit unclear.

It says on the website that if you're under 13, you need parental permission implying that you can still get in under 13 in this forum.

The activation thing though, says 18 legally.

But seeing how the legal age for sex I believe in this country although I understand it's complicated is 13, does it really matter at the end of the day?

I don't mind, LOL thank you for worrying, but I can look after myself. Thank anyways though, appreciate it.

As for getting other people into trouble.. Seeing how prostitution in this country is technically illegal yet this forum is dedicated to it...

I'll let you form your own opinion on it.

I just honestly find it amusing to be honest, especially Caricoso.. Would love to know him in person. Something tells me he's less arrogant in person, or he wouldn't have survived this long. I do believe it's for a show, but he pisses me off.

TejanoLibre
05-27-13, 02:02
Don't feed the troll. And as per the legal age thing, you know how in Argentina, big things go unseen and small things get caught. It is a paradox. I would not risk it. You only need to wait a few weeks. And dammit being your age I would definitely be elsewhere doing something else! If you are passionate about political or socila debate, there are better places for that.

Prostitution is not illegal, as it is not defined under the national criminal code. It is against some norms on the civil code hence considered a contravention.

I am not for or against it. Anything done between two or more persons of legal age and with consent is fine with me.I'm glad it's not me that you guys can fuck with!

What started all this banter anyway?

It's not about Kim Kardashian is it?

Let's get back to the basics of love!

18 is ok the last time I checked my measuring stick.

The girl has a LOT to learn in life Guys! There are a lot of "Trolls" in this world .

Thanks Nicki!

Legal? We don't need no stinking badges!

Just Have Fun!

Or like "Nike," the Goddess of the Tennis Shoe would say:

"Just Fuck It! "

TL.

Canardly
05-27-13, 22:09
Come on guys and girls. (s)he's just fucking with us.

It's livened up the Board nicely, keep it coming MissSass!

MaraNyx
12-29-20, 20:32
Argentina is the least racist country I've ever been too. Really. Racism doesn't exist there, I heard a lack of black people, but that's more historic than anything else. Being a country that never dind't have slaves doesn't make it racist, on the contrary, hahahaha.