PDA

View Full Version : Hotel in Retiro that will accept 2 chicas

Snatcher
08-01-08, 15:00
Hey guys got a queston. I will be in BA. Next week and need to find a hotel that will allow me to bring in my girl and a girlfriend. My hotel does not allow it. I already have checked the Horizonte Inn on Tres Sargentos and they said no no no! So if any one of you guys know of a place I would really appreciate the info.

Thanks,

Snatcher

Manotje
08-01-08, 15:16
Is that a solution?

Jackson
08-01-08, 15:47
Hey guys got a queston. I will be in BA. Next week and need to find a hotel that will allow me to bring in my girl and a girlfriend. My hotel does not allow it. I already have checked the Horizonte Inn on Tres Sargentos and they said no no no! So if any one of you guys know of a place I would really appreciate the info.

Thanks,

SnatcherHi,

You should have rented an apartment.

Thanks,

Jackson

Snatcher
08-01-08, 15:54
Hi,

You should have rented an apartment.

Thanks,

JacksonThanks Jackson, but I am only there for one night! And it would only be for 2-3 hours.

Snatcher

Daddy Rulz
08-01-08, 18:30
BULL FUCKING SHIT! 2 girls is my thing and I have taken two girls to the Horizonte, I have also taken two girls to the telo next to the cemetary. I have had two girls in my room at the Mayflower, and the Wilton. The desk clerk at the Victory made a phone call and fucking got me two girls.

You will have a harder time finding a girl that you and your girlfriend agree on than finding a place to fuck her at once she is found. Slid the guy in the cage at any telo 20 pesos and it's over. I've never even done that and it was still over.

If they say you can't bring in 2 girls say "Seguro?" as you slid a 20 or 50 peso bill. Problem will disappear.

Dickhead
08-01-08, 20:10
Hotel Horizonte will accept two sheep, if the sheep are over 21. Or is it 18?

Thomaso276
08-02-08, 00:49
Talchuana between Cordoba and Paraguay. On North side of the street

Dickhead
08-02-08, 01:01
Talcahuano runs north / south.

Daddy Rulz
08-02-08, 02:17
Talcahuano runs north / south.I think it comes from Barrio Norte being on that side of Talcahuana. I think of Belgrano being north of downtown when it's really more west.

Gato Hunter
08-02-08, 16:11
DR, I too have been denied with dos chicas at the telo by Madaho's. I even went as far as trying to bribe the guy 40 pesos, no dice.

Daddy Rulz
08-02-08, 16:47
DR, I too have been denied with dos chicas at the telo by Madaho's. I even went as far as trying to bribe the guy 40 pesos, no dice.I took Jessica Rabbit and her friend Barbi there, no problems, raised eyebrows, bribes nothing. Just "have a good time."

Not that I don't believe you, just strange. Maybe it was the pistol I stuck in that guys face.

Snatcher
08-10-08, 17:18
Talchuana between Cordoba and Paraguay. On North side of the streetFound this place that Thomaso 276 recommended. It's called Kansas City Hotel. Address is Talcuhano 844. On the outside wall it says Transitorio.

40p for an hour, 80p for 2, etc. Clean rooms and showers. Lot of pictures with different sex positions, in the hallways as well as the rooms. In some rooms, they have this chair that you can use to fuck in many positions. Kinda helps out the back on us older guys.

Was fun, and the 2 girls I brought in were ecstatic.

Snatcher

Tessan
08-10-08, 21:25
I stayed at the hotel Chile for a while, 2 years ago. It’s girl Friendly. It’s in Congreso area on Av de Mayo. No far from Retiro. If you take the C train, you can be at Retiro in 3 stops, and Retiro station in 4. I brought up 2 girls from Exedra a few time, never said anything. They do not even ask the girls for id, or anything. It’s not a top quality hotel, but the rooms where clean, that all I needed. They have a small safe in the room, so if you bring up working girls, they will not be able to get at your valuables without your key.

They also have rooms for 4 or 6 people, if you meant your bringing them with you. If you want quiet take a room in the back, or you will hear the cars on AV de Mayo.