PDA

View Full Version : 4 African-American skiers to Las Lenas

Toniocreolo
08-02-08, 05:31
Anyone know what the action is like in Las Lenas. 4 of us are spending several days in BA, and the rest in Las Lenas skiing. We leave Los Angeles on Wednesday the 6th of Aug. To BA for 2 days, then off to Las Lenas for a week, then back to BA on the 16th. Any help is appreciated.

Exon123
08-02-08, 13:44
You'll have a great time for you first two day's in Buenos Aires. Then for the next week you and your friends will be Jacking Off in the cold and snow and asking yourself's why did we ever leave BA.

Exon

Spinchi
08-02-08, 16:03
If you are smart, you will sample the goods in BA and take 1 or 2 of them on the ski trip to share.

Dickhead
08-02-08, 17:38
If you are smart, you will sample the goods in BA and take 1 or 2 of them on the ski trip to share.Where they will be bored out of their minds since they don't know how to ski, and will ***** endlessly, and ask for money endlessly.

Toniocreolo
08-02-08, 18:38
I don't know how many tanned skin Louisiana Cuban creole men are in Las Lenas, but maybe we'll get lucky. I figured there was no action in Las Lenas, maybe in Portillo.

MCSE
08-03-08, 00:03
A great option, especially late August is Valle Nevado, chile, I hate Chile but Valle Nevado it's simply great. BTW girls from everywhere (USA, Europe and especially Brazil and Argentina)

Hubbster
08-09-09, 05:16
I want to do Las Lenas end of Aug. Or early Sept.

You'll have to earn any action in LL and usually I'm so tired from skiing all I want is a massage and dinner.

If you really need action then go to the next town Malargue about 30 min away.

San Rafael is the closest decent sized city and they should have some for you, its about 200km away

Wild Walleye
08-09-09, 12:19
"Then we're awake. But we're very puzzled"

I don't know how many tanned skin Louisiana Cuban creole men are in Las Lenas, but maybe we'll get lucky. I figured there was no action in Las Lenas, maybe in Portillo."What's a dazzling urbanite like you doing in a rustic setting like this?"

(If you don't recognize the quotes, you're too young)

Tonio, please report back on both your mongering experiences as well as your general experiences.

Redhot
08-09-09, 17:26
I don't know how many tanned skin Louisiana Cuban creole men are in Las Lenas, but maybe we'll get lucky. I figured there was no action in Las Lenas, maybe in Portillo.Hi dear, don't worry,

I am sure you have many lucky in my country because the girls of mi country like so much the dark skin and there are not many men like that:P

QuakHunter
08-10-09, 20:16
"

"What's a dazzling urbanite like you doing in a rustic setting like this?"

(If you don't recognize the quotes, you're too young)

Tonio, please report back on both your mongering experiences as well as your general experiences.Blazing Saddles is the best movie ever made. OK, Top Ten at least.

"Excuse me while I whip this out"

Wild Walleye
08-11-09, 04:12
Blazing Saddles is the best movie ever made. OK, Top Ten at least.

"Excuse me while I whip this out"It came on the other night (after my post) and I was laughing my ass off throughout.